Cookies & Spice & Everything Nice

Thanks for the kudos everyone!! :Namaste:

Farside i think that GSC is going to be some (Top Shelf) this stuff is super sticky and really rock hard dense. She has a hint of gingerbread notes in her fragrance with maybe even some carmel in there somewhere..

I definitely see where she gets her name just by that fragrance this stuff puts off. I know it will only get better when it is finish curing out.:yummy:

Okay, To Celebrate This Harvest I'm Going Break Out A Little Bubble Hash My Friends!! :trance:

IMG_20161204_025758.jpg

Thanks MJ. I'm thankful we have Jars covered for a few bud. :Namaste:

IMG_20160912_122129.jpg

That's a wee bit more than a weekend supply, even by your standards!

Edit - just went in the closet and counted up my jars. I have 16 in there now (although a few are only half full) with a harvest coming soon. Guess I'm in the same boat.

Good day growers. I hope everyone had a great holiday.

I ended up getting a little over 200 grams off this harvest of some nice dence buds.

Smoke Report for the GSC.
She is nice and cured out now, took a nice nug of it and chopped it up the best I could as this stuff is very very sticky.
The way this stuff smokes is wild, almost like hash as slow as it burns.
Took three hits off the bubbler bowl I have and I was rocked for hours.
The taste of this strain is like no other that I have ever smoked, Has a ginger slash Carmel taste to it with a hint of hash.

Smoke Report for Afghan Skunk.
Well I Thought the GSC would be the better of the two but I was way wrong.
This strain taste like some old school hydo and the buzz on it is just simply amazing.
Very heavy smoke that will have you coughing up a lung.

All and all out of the two strains I would have to go with the Afghan skunk as being the better of the two.

Happy Growing, Going to take a short break and I'll be back in action. Peace

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom