Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

About 3 weeks in on my 2nd BT grow. I am really hoping i can push a little more out of her this time cuz it is A1 smoke, just not much of it. lol

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

Yes, sir. Micro micro topped and starting to push her down and out. I have a red poison thats a few weeks ahead of her and she is a marvelous little bush. My last BT got 4 1/2 ft tall but was grown under cfls so blah yield. With a hid/led combo im expecting much better results.
Those dutch passion folks have got me very interested in their genetics. Once i get my seedstock whittled down a bit i may have to give them a try.

Re: Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

Yes, sir. Micro micro topped and starting to push her down and out. I have a red poison thats a few weeks ahead of her and she is a marvelous little bush. My last BT got 4 1/2 ft tall but was grown under cfls so blah yield. With a hid/led combo im expecting much better results.
Those dutch passion folks have got me very interested in their genetics. Once i get my seedstock whittled down a bit i may have to give them a try.

The weed gods have told me you will have a great harvest brother Larazrus of the 420 family

MIL_128.JPG

Back
Top Bottom