Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

Nice to try at something and succeed!!!!!! This year will be wonderful Im hoping. All fire from seed!!! Im getting ready to put out my spring yard grow, start my next tent run!!!! Big things!
Great Day Weedman!
I told you would do great You was a great grower going in...now you can fine tune things Can't wait to see all what you're growing outdoors this year

Been smoking on some granddaddy purp I grew...Very nice smoke
You like that try white rhino. Even better in my opinion.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How are you Weedman! Hope all is well! Im flipping my 2nd tent run tomorrow! What Fun!!!!! :)
20170228_0734551.jpg
20170228_0735101.jpg

2 questions if I may please, I'm growing autos a lot, sometimes they seem very healthy with out nutes, should I start low strength nutes week for even if they look super healthy? How long did your girls out go seed to harvest. I'm sure it's in there but that's a lot of pages. Thank you

ive thought about a scrogg but I like being able to move the plants if needed. The Cal/Mag made them so strong. They support the buds very well except the GG. I need to plant them deeper in the pot. Im trying to give them the most root room possible but deeper is more important.
I guess you moved that plant for more tent room?? No sense me trying to do more than 8 plants unless I Scrogg. I cant wait to smoke my WW and Chemie. 15-20 more days! I can see by my last pics here I wasent even 1' at flip. From now on 1.5"-2". Im going to start the tents veg 3 full months before flip. Thanks for the compliments Weedman, much appreciated! I couldent of done it without this site. Great Day!

Back
Top Bottom