Doing it again,g-13

1 month old today,
had a heat issue yesterday closet got up to 110 for about 4 hours gave em some water and sprayed the leaves and all is well today.
l8, glad to hear from you bro lets see some more pics.
tmpphp1jOKHT.jpg

Okay so I offered some + reps before but didn't know exactly how to give them so + reps 2times now... the plants look great and I plan on using a similar lst on my g13 haze closet grow... i may even start a journal with your idea in mind... great work man... I can't wait to see them finish up...:popcorn:

tricome,thank you for stopping in and the reps they starting to swell up real nice i cant wait :grinjoint:

nft4life,thank you and lets get that journal started bud or that bud journal started...lol :roorrip:

pan, always a joy when you stop in thank you,hows that cheese ? im still drooling over that one :surf:

chek,the reps are found below the avatar it looks like scales or clouds just click it thank you for the words and lets get that journal started up,im getting a clone called donation and one called snow slider, never grown either but have smoked both and am stoked to get em, i think this time im going to try and veg for a month and double the colas per plant right now i have 22 colas on 2 plants and im going to try and get that number per plant fingers crossed tightly i can pull it off :ganjamon:

well i went to radio shack and got a loupe good thing i did everything was amber and starting to turn black so they got the axe today harvested 410 grams wet so dry should be in the neighborhood of 5 OZ'S not to bad for 2 plants and 525 watts
tmpphpMMiRN4.jpg

heres the first plants colas in hand
tmpphp5RB45D.jpg

tmpphph6Cr5r.jpg

if you could see her smile !!!!!!
tmpphpWB36sa.jpg

22 colas cant be wrong can it ?
tmpphpCd2wyO.jpg

in the closet 1 more time
tmpphp2as07K.jpg

i would like to thank everyone at 420 mag what a great support staff here just a big happy stoner family the way it should be !!!!!!!!
will give a smoke report soon i can tell you this i took a sampler 3 days ago and hit it today and was loaded for about 4 hours so this should be some great smoke !!!!!!!!
be back soon with another LST grow gonna to double the size of the plants and go for 22 colas per plant !!!!!!!!!!!
peace people

Very cool! I remeber I had a girlfriend of mine model my g13 x nl#5 x HP hybrid harvest, it was wicked awsome ;) Great work on the harvest, whats next?? Maybe some Hash Plant??? I know thats on my to grow list!! Don't forget total (dry)weight along with your smoke report. Whoot!

Back
Top Bottom