Doing it again,g-13

thank you everyone for the kind words and the positive vibes we need all we can get at the moment,the real battle is just beginning.
haze, im trying the water cure on a small amount i have to tell you it goes against everything i've ever done with the herb spent my whole life trying to get the water out now im putting it in ??????
but so far so good i can see the color change every day will keep you updated on this adventure.
rc51,ty i was impressed to say the least.
peri,thanks for stopping by,i think we are on to something with this LST
lt4a,im sure you will out do me with that big bowl O' buds you got growing there bro im watching this closley.
chek,it should look and smoke great i'll get you some pics up when it hits the jars in a few days.
ms.fox,a deep ty for the kind thoughts.
deadtour, pics up soon for ya.
pan,so far so good had to flash dry a little as needed some calming down but the majority is still hanging up there and thank you for the kind words and thoughts keep it coming.

heres some pics just for you HAZE,
tmpphp1iIAty.jpg

like i said im trying a small amount
tmpphpX8bIXm.jpg

tmpphpk5B7cQ.jpg

ok i tried it and i like it OMG i got so medicated off of three hits its really almost unbelivable and i had 2 test subjects that wholeheartedly agree,the smoothness was great not harsh at all,no throat burn,its easy to over hit the piece because it just goes right down, downside the amount left when it dries up but then if you only need 3 hits at a time to do the job i guess thats ok,the color is a lot darker because all the crap is gone in the water and to tell the truth i havent been this high in a long time even got the giggles and they were needed after all the crap of the past few days.
well this just one stoners opinion but i have a lot of years under my belt on the subject of the greens and i think method of curing has a lot of merit to it,and with that said i'lll stop the rambling that could go on all day.
peace people
:peace:

That sounds awesome!
Wonderful harvest!
Enjoy yourself. You deserve it! :goodjob:
Is there a thread about how to water cure? I'd like to try it.:Rasta:

i bet if we ask hazeseeker he knows where it is and can get a link you

i took freash cut bud and put it in a bowl then covered the bud with water and then put a plate on top of the bud to keep it submerged no air should touch the bud or you'll be risking mold,everyday empty the water out then refill it for 7 days and then dry it right now im using a metal strainer and the oven at 170 withthe door cracked and setting the strainer in the crack and just watching it carefully till it is dry.
my tester was only 3 days of the water cure and what a difference in highs really got stoned.
goodluck hope this helps ya :peace:

Hey there FM.I've been researching this water curing method and I am at the point where I'm going to give it a whirl.
There's a bit of controversy about how many days,eg:3 or 7,but both seem to produce good results.
The final component for the "best" way to finish the process seems to be a food dehydrator.
Here is a helpful link about water curing that I ran across.

Water Curing Method

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom