Small Space Grow#3 - JillyBean - Strawberry Diesel - Chemmy Jones

they are looking happy, nice macro on the lings:bravo:
Thanks a lot Biddy, I really should practice more with my camera. I'm able to get some really nice shots sometimes, sometimes not so much. I'm working my way through everyone's journals, I'll be over to see you soon!:Namaste:

Thank you kindly my friend...I suppose my gows are OK for a closet set up, but I sure wish I had the space to let the girls reach their full potential!
Someday....

Yep, 2 week or so to go on these:high-five:

Hope all is well in your world:Namaste:

Go outside!! My indoor plants are limited to about 24", but I've got some monsters in the woods!

Go outside!! My indoor plants are limited to about 24", but I've got some monsters in the woods!

Lol, thanks for the suggestion my friend.
If it were more feasable, I'd surely consider it. Maybe I'll spend the next few months scouting while traveling from job to job, for a safe place to transplant a couple, but I doubt I'll find a suitable drop point. I'm more cautious than I was in previous years, my past speaks for its self (Just not here lol)
'Twould be nice though!:Namaste:

Lol, thanks for the suggestion my friend.
If it were more feasable, I'd surely consider it. Maybe I'll spend the next few months scouting while traveling from job to job, for a safe place to transplant a couple, but I doubt I'll find a suitable drop point. I'm more cautious than I was in previous years, my past speaks for its self (Just not here lol)
'Twould be nice though!:Namaste:

Unfortunately I can relate to the "my past speaks for itself" bit...

You know, I really wish I was able to varify and confirm the genetics of this SSH I grew. The guy really didn't seem to know the ins and outs of genetics. He's a bit of an old school, back yard grower, and has never even seen the cool wealth of info that is these forums, :420: in particular.
Anyway, he also could have sworn that this strain came from THSeeds, and as far as I can tell, they don't put it out....Aah well, its just as well. I'll eventually get a few seeds, and hopefully I'll see in those what I see in this plant. It's a shame she's almost gone, but I'm excited to have some JillyBean, and Chemwreck Kush to try.

Here are just some random shots; The last few are of the SleeSkunk and Chemmy Jones babies coming into the world....

P4050001.JPG

P4050015.JPG

P4050002.JPG

P4050005.JPG

P4050018.JPG

P4050017.JPG

P4050012.JPG

P4050010.JPG

P4050009.JPG

P4050008.JPG

:Namaste:

WOW MAN! Thoses are some real nice looking buds, brother man..:thumb:

Congrats on the babies and the list of beans too, that's a real nice menu.

WOW MAN! Thoses are some real nice looking buds, brother man..:thumb:

Congrats on the babies and the list of beans too, that's a real nice menu.

Much appreciated Broham, its got me itching to pull testers off and try the new strain. I've had JillyBean before, but the Chemwreck Kush is calling my name this time around...
I cant wait to get the baby SleeSkunk and Chemmy Jones under the HPS too, its gonna be a good year:thumb:

Wow bro! Those last pics look really great. Nice job as always, Quix. Mmm... Testers. Think I'll yank a couple tonight for fun. ;)

Glad to see the year starting off so well for you. :thumb:

Unfortunately I can relate to the "my past speaks for itself" bit...

Its never too late to become a better person...I find my daily struggles are as difficult as they ever were, while taking "the path of least resistance", but in a different way. Not sure if that makes sense, but if it does, then you're where I'm at:Namaste:

Wow bro! Those last pics look really great. Nice job as always, Quix. Mmm... Testers. Think I'll yank a couple tonight for fun. ;)

Glad to see the year starting off so well for you. :thumb:
Thanks for the kind words my friend, you are always good company:high-five:
Grow wise, things are looking up. Life wise, there's always something...I know you know how it is.

This weekend will be 7 weeks since the flip, so I should be able to guage their potential...Jillys are supposed to go a week longer than the Kushes, but man she's got that gangly look to her lately, gonna foxtail out it would seem. Still all white pistils on her though, so I'm sure she'll want to go the full 9 weeks.
I have to say, unfortunately, that I'm not too impressed with these two seeds, (the JillyBeans) That's not to say the strain is crap, but the two I got aren't anything special. The one is a runt, and was sickly from the get, and the other, has weak stems(she's leaning on the Kushes for support lol)
and below average size nugs if you ask me. Not to mention her being so picky with nutes and temps.
Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the smoke, so I'll be trying her again in the future...But this run, not impressed.
The CW Kushes, have outstanding colas, for having been flowered in 1.5 gallon pots.
Speaking of pots, X, what the hells the deal with a 2 gallon smart pot looking the size of a 1 gallon pot? Is it just me, or did yours look smaller than you expected?? I got 5 in the mail last week, and now I'm wishing I'd have ordered 3 gallon pots!....

.....hey Quixilvir your plants are looking great!.......nice and frosty!!......:yummy:......I've been seeing and hearing
good things about TGA seeds and I'm thinking about running some in the near future. Have you seen subcool's show "The Weed Nerd" on YouTube? He can be pretty funny at times!.......:high-five:.....
Hey Goshawk! Thanks a lot for the kind words. Yeah I actually started watching them a while back, but I've only watched the first 4 or 5 episodes...I need to go watch some more!
I've only ever had the JillyBean, and I have to tell you it's on my top 3 favs of all time. A great smoke, taste wise; Very smooth, sot of creamy and light, sweet and a hint of citrus. The high is so peasurable, very good for anxiety and depression, probably pain as well.
I'd like to try his other strains in the future, like Jack the Ripper, and Vortex or The Void.:high-five:

Hey Goshawk! Thanks a lot for the kind words. Yeah I actually started watching them a while back, but I've only watched the first 4 or 5 episodes...I need to go watch some more!
I've only ever had the JillyBean, and I have to tell you it's on my top 3 favs of all time. A great smoke, taste wise; Very smooth, sot of creamy and light, sweet and a hint of citrus. The high is so peasurable, very good for anxiety and depression, probably pain as well.
I'd like to try his other strains in the future, like Jack the Ripper, and Vortex or The Void.:high-five:

Haha I am just like you. I've watched about his first 10 episodes before I stopped watching, it's a pretty neat youtube channel. I really like one of his episodes where he visits another garden that is running Strictly his gear. The guy is running about 10 different TGA strains and tours the whole process beginning in his Veg room and moving to his flowering room and then finally the cured nugs.

I have a vortex sprout growing right now and one of his Qrazy Train beans in the stash but I'd really like to try the JTR as well. That is next on my list along with the Time wreck

Just curious are any of you familiar with Paul Tokin's youtube channel called Tokin Daily?

Hi Quix Man your journal is crowded now! Bout time! Everything is looking good. I wish you had more room.
The past is gone...what you are now is what's important....He he! You've read my story, so you know we can change! Love ya Buddy!
:high-five:

Haha I am just like you. I've watched about his first 10 episodes before I stopped watching, it's a pretty neat youtube channel. I really like one of his episodes where he visits another garden that is running Strictly his gear. The guy is running about 10 different TGA strains and tours the whole process beginning in his Veg room and moving to his flowering room and then finally the cured nugs.

I have a vortex sprout growing right now and one of his Qrazy Train beans in the stash but I'd really like to try the JTR as well. That is next on my list along with the Time wreck

Just curious are any of you familiar with Paul Tokin's youtube channel called Tokin Daily?

I'll have to check that out, sounds like a great episode.
I'll try to get over and see your grow soon, I'd like to see the Vortex:thumb:

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Paul Tokin, another thing on the list of to do's lol...
Hope all is well in your world, thanks for stopping in my friend:Namaste:

Hi Quix Man your journal is crowded now! Bout time! Everything is looking good. I wish you had more room.
The past is gone...what you are now is what's important....He he! You've read my story, so you know we can change! Love ya Buddy!:high-five:

Eh, it'll fade, it always does lol...I don't do enough picture updates to keep people interested for long, usually. Plus, I don't tell incredible stories like you! Love you too Brother:circle-of-love:

Eh, it'll fade, it always does lol...I don't do enough picture updates to keep people interested for long, usually. Plus, I don't tell incredible stories like you! Love you too Brother:circle-of-love:

I'm still interested! :ciao:

Yeah the 2 gallon smart pots only hold 1.6 vs .9 in the 1 gallon. I'm going to be getting some of the 2 gal pack em with coco and go for it no worries about being root bound.

I'm still interested! :ciao:

Thank you Mr. Krip, you're a gentleman and a schollar:Namaste:
Just for that, I may add a pic update sooner than the weekend:thumb:
Hope you find yourself well Brother...

Back
Top Bottom