Quix Goes Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

re: Quix Goes Blue Planet Nutrients - Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

congrats on the move and you know im always in favor of breeding , just bagged a few hundred more seeds myself ,himalaya blue diesel,cream caramel auto, and 4 new crosses sometime in the future im gonna do a sog with all autos just for fun, the hbd is great nighttime med and smells like fresh bluberries, im back btw dsl is up n running thank the maker!!

re: Quix Goes Blue Planet Nutrients - Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

Hey Quixi!

You and I will be moving our shiat at around the same time! Good thing you and your friends are able to work that deal out. We looked at one place about 1 hour from Canadian border...I know...I'm supposed to be headed towards the other border.

Good luck with your move and beans brotha! :peace:

Hey Quix, looking good over here buddy. Sounds like you are going to be busy packing and moving. Glad you are able to have more room at the new place. :woohoo:
Thanks HMG! Busy is an understatement....:Namaste:

congrats on the move and you know im always in favor of breeding , just bagged a few hundred more seeds myself ,himalaya blue diesel,cream caramel auto, and 4 new crosses sometime in the future im gonna do a sog with all autos just for fun, the hbd is great nighttime med and smells like fresh bluberries, im back btw dsl is up n running thank the maker!!

Hey BID, glad to hear you got yer dsl back! Those sound like fun times ahead, maybe one of these days I'll have time to get back over to your place and see it!! :Namaste:

Hey Quixi!

You and I will be moving our shiat at around the same time! Good thing you and your friends are able to work that deal out. We looked at one place about 1 hour from Canadian border...I know...I'm supposed to be headed towards the other border.

Good luck with your move and beans brotha! :peace:

BroSis, ist good to see ya! Cool that you're movin too...Not so sure about the northern border, but I suppose I'd rather that one than the other-being an hour from the southern border would be too hot....I'm a bad forum neighbor, I havent been to your thread in a while either.....Sorry my man, I promise I'll be better on your next run. Good luch to you and yours with your move too!!

Quick update...

The flower girls are doing decent. Health-wise, they're great, but smaller that I would prefer. Next run I plan to have bigger plants.
Chemmy Jones is a leggy bitch, and has undergone a supercropping, twice... if you look close in one of the pics you can see it. I got 3 phenos out of the 3 SleeSkunks; 1 is beautiful, with a good calyx to leaf ratio, and really nice looking buds. 2 has an OK calyx to leaf ratio, with OK sized buds. 3 is going to be a nightmare to trim, with an abundance of shaggy, finger-like bud leaves-She is ugly as sin, but smells nice and will have an OK yield
P6210001.JPG
P6210001.JPG
P6210003.JPG
P6210004.JPG
P6210005.JPG
P62100061.JPG

The fall colors are setting in as they begin to consume themselves...Its the end of week 5 in bloom, and I'm wanting to put them on the aggressive bloom feed....Does anyone know what week you're supposed to start the heavier BPN flower regimen??

Anyway, last friday I planted 9 new beans(I'll soon be in over my head)
X2 Pineapple Chunk(Fem from Barneys)
X2 Bubblelicious(Reg from Nirvana)
X2 Kandy Skunk(Reg from DNA)
X2 Critical Kush(Fem from Barneys)
X1 Blueberry Gum(Fem from G13)

All have cracked, sprouted, and are well on their way in FF Happy Frog. This is the first time I've had them this leggy during sprout stage....
P6210007.JPG
P6210008.JPG

I truly hope all is well in your worlds!:Namaste:

Looking good Quix!:thumb:

Yep, saw the supercrop. They look like Bud Monsters!

Nice assortment of sprouts...may they all be boys
:high-five:

I see what you mean by one of them looking leafy... I'm starting to worry that mine are a little too leafy too. :(

Nice assortment of sprouts...may they all be boys
:high-five:

Lol, thanks...I think??:hmmmm:

Haha, hey now, I know I said I wanted a boy or two, but ALL boys?...That would have me on a plane to Amsterdarn to complain in person!!

Lol, thanks...I think??:hmmmm:

Haha, hey now, I know I said I wanted a boy or two, but ALL boys?...That would have me on a plane to Amsterdarn to complain in person!!

Crap! Too much Lucy! I meant girls!:circle-of-love:

Crap! Too much Lucy! I meant girls!:circle-of-love:

:rofl::rofl:
I was pretty sure thats what happened, but wasn't 420%....No worries Brother!:high-five:

I see what you mean by one of them looking leafy... I'm starting to worry that mine are a little too leafy too. :(

Damn it SB, I had a whole reply typed out to you, hit send, and Windows decided it needed to install updates...
Long story short...I feel ya when it comes to stressing about how a plant-or grow are doing...What I will say, though, is that its better to have anxiety over a plant with a crappy pheno, than to stress because there's something you did, or didn't do, to cause the plant to be crappy. Having a leafy plant is much better than a plant who's turning yellow from the inside out, has brown spots everywhere, and cant seem to hold herself up...Or pops nuts on ya 5 weeks into flower....I've had all of those at some point. A leafy plant is just an undesirable trait, but may be the best smoke of your life. So turn that frown upside down.

I'd really like to do a few grows where the entire run is from one strain. I'd like to be able to focus on locking in desireable traits within a strain for a few years...A dream...perhaps...

Cool new seeds you planted. I have some of those Pineapple Chunks, and I'd like to grow them eventually. Plants looking good! I feed my plants most agressively approximately weeks 3-6 of an 8 week strain, but I don't necessarily go strictly by what's recomended on the bottle/website (I run a little lighter on the nutes sometimes overall) it's definitely the guidepost, though. Week 7 I taper down slightly, and week 8 flush. Obviously this is adjusted based on the plants and the finish time, but that's the jist. Doesn't mean it's right though, just what I do in my set-up... Love ya brother, hope things are awesome.

Damn it SB, I had a whole reply typed out to you, hit send, and Windows decided it needed to install updates...
Long story short...I feel ya when it comes to stressing about how a plant-or grow are doing...What I will say, though, is that its better to have anxiety over a plant with a crappy pheno, than to stress because there's something you did, or didn't do, to cause the plant to be crappy. Having a leafy plant is much better than a plant who's turning yellow from the inside out, has brown spots everywhere, and cant seem to hold herself up...Or pops nuts on ya 5 weeks into flower....I've had all of those at some point. A leafy plant is just an undesirable trait, but may be the best smoke of your life. So turn that frown upside down.

I'd really like to do a few grows where the entire run is from one strain. I'd like to be able to focus on locking in desireable traits within a strain for a few years...A dream...perhaps...

Thanks for that. No frown over here! I love the way she smells, but just defoliated, and tried my hardest, but she has so many leaves without stems. Oh well, I bet it will be some great sugar leaf!

Cool new seeds you planted. I have some of those Pineapple Chunks, and I'd like to grow them eventually. Plants looking good! I feed my plants most agressively approximately weeks 3-6 of an 8 week strain, but I don't necessarily go strictly by what's recomended on the bottle/website (I run a little lighter on the nutes sometimes overall) it's definitely the guidepost, though. Week 7 I taper down slightly, and week 8 flush. Obviously this is adjusted based on the plants and the finish time, but that's the jist. Doesn't mean it's right though, just what I do in my set-up... Love ya brother, hope things are awesome.

Thanks for the rundown on your schedule Brother, I love you too my man. I'm the same on weeks 7 and 8-10....I suppose I should have bumped the nutes up sooner, but was a little afraid. One of the plants took a little bit of a hit a week or so ago, seems to be a little bit of burn. I'm 4 weeks or so from the end so nows the time regardless. Next feeding, they'll get the heavy dose, minus the SnowStorm.(The SSU has gone bad, lots of floaties)
Thanks again for stopping in Brother...

I usually start going aggressive in the 4th week.

Right on HMG, thanks for that....It just suck cuz my time machine is in the shop lol...Gues I had better get on that aggressive bloom feed like, yesterday! Did you notice a signifigant boost after week 4?:Namaste:

Looking great Quix! I didn't have a chance to go through the whole journal but I learned a few things in what I read. That's what this site is all about, great members giving great advice. I enjoy your positivity as much as your write ups, brother :Namaste:

Love when those fall colors start kicking in! Plants look very healthy...:popcorn:

Right on HMG, thanks for that....It just suck cuz my time machine is in the shop lol...Gues I had better get on that aggressive bloom feed like, yesterday! Did you notice a signifigant boost after week 4?:Namaste:

Yes I noticed a nice boost. :morenutes:

quix bruddah new journal up with video, um bluberry gum -g13 labs,,awesome strain im flowering 3 right now killer smoke she can get nute burn fairly easy so watch for that and will plump alot in week 9 let her go till she hits that late fattening up burst and the nugs will be STICKY and smell soooo good the breeder sez 50 -60 days i went like 67 it was worth it, ,are those cfls old in there with the lings? if so that may be why they stretched ,the lights have lost lumens, that happened to me, and i find the blueish daylight ones keep them shorter those look like the warms in the pic,, anyway loking awesome as usual:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom