Small Space Grow#3 - JillyBean - Strawberry Diesel - Chemmy Jones

Thanks for the answer on the smartpots and airpots, I was under the impression they were the same thing, but obviously they're not. But, they seemingly do the same thing with different materials. The smartpots do look like something worthwhile to blow my money on.

Hi Quix ! :circle-of-love:

You are quick on your feet, I'll say that. I tried to give you some +reps....but gotta spread the love.
:love:

I love how slick you were. Putting up links that was great. Done and Done. :bravo:

Shucks OMM, thanks for the kind words! Ill take a raincheck on those reps, they usually boost my rep boxes when you give them!

Hey there S4D, and :welcome:
Thanks for stopping in!
I've reeeeealy been wanting to try the HeadBand, I ordered her special out of the pick n mix, a while back. I haven't had many Kushes, but am intrigued by them. I am however a huge fan of Sour D, and I figure its a great cross with OG Kush....
I'm still undecided on the fem seed to crack, but have already planted 7 regular seeds. I'm thinking something a little more sativa, like the Delahaze....
Anyway, I'll have to check you out, since you have some of the same strains as me, I'd like to watch the Buddha! Thanks again for stopping in!

That is exactly how I felt, I ordered the headband out of the pick & mix as well. With my luck it was the only one that didn't pop, and the only one that was $17 :thedoubletake:

Over here in Cali, OG and diesel strains are very common and sought after. I can see why, these strains really appeal to me and my palette. The Delahaze sounds like an interesting strain, I really want to try the connoisseur genetics Super Silver Sour diesel Haze that came with the promo order.

It's a cross between Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel and is sativa Dom, sounds like a winner to me. I've seen a few grow journals with the SSSDH and it looks nice, large resinous colas, I could definitely see the Sour Diesel in it.

I've also followed some journals of the Delahaze, it looks pretty nice. Personally I think the Sativa pheno looks a little better, looks like fuller denser nugs. The indica pheno looked a little fluffier which I thought it odd, kind of looked like ThatoneGuys Lemon skunk if you followed his last grow.

Whatever you decide, it will be interesting. It's nice to have a person with some similar strains.

Feel free to check out my grow, it's just getting started. I have 8 plants going, 7 strains.

Thanks for the answer on the smartpots and airpots, I was under the impression they were the same thing, but obviously they're not. But, they seemingly do the same thing with different materials. The smartpots do look like something worthwhile to blow my money on.

My pleasure P89....
I love adding anything I can to my setup, as primitive as it is, that will improve the quality, yield, or overall pleasure of my grow. Im pretty stoked to try the smartpots, as this should increase root mass, and inturn, bud mass to some degree. Rootbound plants are never very happy, and im hoping to see some improvement over plastic pots.
I would think of it more like an investment than "blowing" your cash!

That is exactly how I felt, I ordered the headband out of the pick & mix as well. With my luck it was the only one that didn't pop, and the only one that was $17 :thedoubletake:

Over here in Cali, OG and diesel strains are very common and sought after. I can see why, these strains really appeal to me and my palette. The Delahaze sounds like an interesting strain, I really want to try the connoisseur genetics Super Silver Sour diesel Haze that came with the promo order.

It's a cross between Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel and is sativa Dom, sounds like a winner to me. I've seen a few grow journals with the SSSDH and it looks nice, large resinous colas, I could definitely see the Sour Diesel in it.

I've also followed some journals of the Delahaze, it looks pretty nice. Personally I think the Sativa pheno looks a little better, looks like fuller denser nugs. The indica pheno looked a little fluffier which I thought it odd, kind of looked like ThatoneGuys Lemon skunk if you followed his last grow.

Whatever you decide, it will be interesting. It's nice to have a person with some similar strains.

Feel free to check out my grow, it's just getting started. I have 8 plants going, 7 strains.
Yep, the SSSDH was on my top 3, but my only 2 seeds are regulars, and I really only have room for one more and it needs to be a fem....
I'll most likely run those next veg cycle, which should be in about 5 weeks.
I did a (supposedly) Super Silver Haze last grow. She was a little sickly, but I have to say she is my favorite smoke right now...
I'll definitely check you out tonight....
:peace:

Super Silver haze is something I have a few seeds of, and will be considered greatly for a near future grow if the Super Lemon Haze is as good as I hope... I just hope I get a good pheno, sounds like it can be hit and miss. Headband should be a winner fo sho!

Super Silver haze is something I have a few seeds of, and will be considered greatly for a near future grow if the Super Lemon Haze is as good as I hope... I just hope I get a good pheno, sounds like it can be hit and miss. Headband should be a winner fo sho!

You know, I really wish I was able to varify and confirm the genetics of this SSH I grew. The guy really didn't seem to know the ins and outs of genetics. He's a bit of an old school, back yard grower, and has never even seen the cool wealth of info that is these forums, :420: in particular.
Anyway, he also could have sworn that this strain came from THSeeds, and as far as I can tell, they don't put it out....Aah well, its just as well. I'll eventually get a few seeds, and hopefully I'll see in those what I see in this plant. It's a shame she's almost gone, but I'm excited to have some JillyBean, and Chemwreck Kush to try.

Here are just some random shots; The last few are of the SleeSkunk and Chemmy Jones babies coming into the world....

P4050001.JPG

P4050015.JPG

P4050002.JPG

P4050005.JPG

P4050018.JPG

P4050017.JPG

P4050012.JPG

P4050010.JPG

P4050009.JPG

P4050008.JPG

:Namaste:

talk about some nice plants, very nice! they look amazing!! frosty buds!

Thank you kindly MMP:thanks:

And:welcome:

I do think the SnowStorm helps with that. They'll probably get one more treatment of that, and half strength nutes. then its Nothing but water, and molasses everyother watering until the last week, then nothing but water.

Thanks for the kind words and for stopping in!

They look great Quix. :bravo: The little ones look like they are off to a good start.

Oh crap! I almost missed you Brother!
Thank you very much my friend, if they ever look half as healthy and happy as yours, I'll be be satisfied:high-five:

The little ones are indeed off to a promising start, all are standing at attention, with the first set coming out fast. I cant wait to get them sexed, there's GOT to be a male in there somewhere lol...

Oh crap! I almost missed you Brother!
Thank you very much my friend, if they ever look half as healthy and happy as yours, I'll be be satisfied:high-five:

The little ones are indeed off to a promising start, all are standing at attention, with the first set coming out fast. I cant wait to get them sexed, there's GOT to be a male in there somewhere lol...

Your girls are every bit as happy and healthy as mine are. I know what you mean about wanting them to show sex. I'm trying to hold off on the transplant till I find out. I don't think I'm going to make it though.

Quix~~ Things are starting to look very frosty in your near future!!!!!!
Plants are looking very very good my friend!:theband:

Thank you kindly my friend...I suppose my gows are OK for a closet set up, but I sure wish I had the space to let the girls reach their full potential!
Someday....

Yep, 2 week or so to go on these:high-five:

Hope all is well in your world:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom