Noreastfog, 12 Pot Ebb & Grow, First Ever Grow

Thanks for the compliments guys, and apologies for being MIA.

I'm taking this first rookie run as a fun learning experience, and there's lots to learn.

So to explain my first dry/cure experience.

Harvest, trim, hang to dry... they seemed to be crispy (I've heard that here before). I put them in Jars to cure... they came back to soft moist, and sticky, I thought maybe too much... I bought a hanging rack and put them out to dry a little more... Probably to much, they became crispy, back into jars... they have come back some but they are no longer sticky... Oh well, next time whenever that is...

I do have the weight... 2.5 lbs +

I think without f*ck ups it would have been a little better, but I'm VERY happy. It smokes excellent (and improving), Has a potent uplifting high.

NEF;
Way to go man!
I'm 3 weeks behind you right now.
Two more weeks of nutes, then a flush, then the chain saw.
How long did you dry the first go round before curing in jars?

Harvest, trim, hang to dry... they seemed to be crispy (I've heard that here before). I put them in Jars to cure... they came back to soft moist, and sticky, I thought maybe too much... I bought a hanging rack and put them out to dry a little more... Probably to much, they became crispy, back into jars... they have come back some but they are no longer sticky... Oh well, next time whenever that is...

Nice Job NEF. 2.5+. Way to go Bro!!

As for your jar experience. Learned a trick for what it's worth. Next time, cut some pieces of the stalk of the plant, about 2-4", whatever will fit in a plastic bag, and then throw the bag into the freezer. If you need to "re-moisturize" your buds in the jar a bit, throw a piece or two of the stem back into the jar. By the next day, your buds should have absorbed all the moisture from the stem. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great summer man! Keep in touch!

Sf.

Wow......... first grow 2.5 lbs!!!!!!!! Congrats man that's an amazing feat! Bud looks delicious, try not to smoke it all at once, ha :bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom