1000w Ebb & Gro - 10 Easyryders (Ak47 X LR#2)

lilgreenman

Welcome to my journal

This grow I'll be attempting to cultivate Easyryder, an autoflowering version of AK47, with a harvest time of approx 8 weeks.

Strain : Easyryder
Medium: Hydroton (Ebb & Gro)
Light: 1000w Superblue Hortilux HPS
Nutrients: Sensi A & B grow/bloom. Cal/mag. B-52.Carbo Load. Overdrive

I just germinated the seeds using the paper towel method with 6.5ph R/O water. Today I placed them all in little rapid rooter plugs and placed them under my 125w 6500k CFL bulb I got just for germinating.

I'll do another update in a couple days when they have sprouted. Thanks for watching!:Rasta:

Pic of the Room
HPIM2373.JPG

Pic of the pre-sprouts
HPIM2374.JPG

Pic of the soil chubs
HPIM2375.JPG

Big light I'm excited to use :D
HPIM2376.JPG

Got some money into this one i see, cant wait to see how your grow turns out. Im excited and in for the show M8!

Happy growin:smokin:

cool.... someone else is growing easyriders.... I'll be watching this journal with great interest. good luck with your grow.... please post lots of pictures.

:goodluck: :yummy:

Thanks for the luck! I think I'll need it to fend off root rot!
I will be sure to post lots of pictures. I'll try my best to do an update at least every three days, hopefully with pictures each time.

I'll be sure to be as specific with my values as possible so hopefully someone else can recreate this grow if they wanted to.

I am definitely in on this. Setup looks like a freakin science lab!

:goodjob:
Thanks Alot!! Welcome to the show!! My room is the product of over a year of collecting and trying different hydro methods and kindof tip toeing around doing a real start to finish journaled grow.

Got some money into this one i see, cant wait to see how your grow turns out. Im excited and in for the show M8!

Happy growin:smokin:
I have so many bottles of nutrients, I try not to think about all the $$$, yeah it has cost about 2k so far but if you ask me its well worth it. :yummy:

Thanks again guys for stopping by and I'll do a non-picture update right now.

Day 3 Update

9/10 seeds have popped and are in rapid rooter plugs
3 of the plants have sprouted out of the rapid rooter plugs.

The plugs are in an airtight tray with a humidity dome on top. They have a 125w CFL 6'' above the dome and a heating mat for reptiles on low right underneath the map.

Conditions in the dome are 96% Humidity and 73 degrees (its rather chilly in the room they are in, I would like dome temps to be higher but I don't want to risk stressing the seedlings with too high of temps from the mat).

I'm going on vacation until sunday afternoon and I will surely do a picture update when I get back as I'm sure most of the seeds will have sprouted by then.

Day 6 update

All plants have sprouted and have their first leafset except one. The disobendient seedling dried up for some reason while in a moist medium in almost 90% humidity.​

Will post pictures ASAP (later tonight)

Still just watering with a batch of 6.0 ph water i made with a drop of superthrive / gal. I'm just spraying the cubes and the container and the plants with it for now and have them about 6'' away from my 125w light.

:popcorn: You must be itching to get the grow off the ground so you can get to using the Ebb N Grow system!

Wow some set up did get feminized seeds? either way I am in.you got to love a grow with a lot of good pic's :Rasta:

Yes sir they are feminized.

I'm sorry to say that I won't end up going to the house where I get to upload my pictures from tonight but I'll try harder to get them up tomorrow. Basically 9 sprouts and 1 about to sprout.

Can you do a continues harvest in your set up with a steady supply of fem seeds

No, all the buckets are plumbed together into one big resevior so the nutrient level must be the same for all pots.

I suppose If i was using the lucas formula I might be able to run the all at different levels at teh same mild PPM but that is too much work. I just want 10 plants all doing the same thing and 1 giant harvest every couple months. :yummy:

Day 7 Update

All plants have sprouted. Some are a little deformed looking, other a tad bit yellow, but they are all coming along now. Just a matter of time.

I am still feeding them with a 2 gallon spray jug with about 5 seconds of spray each per day with 1 drop/gal superthrive at ph of around 6.1 now.

Since they have all sprouted they are now about 30'' under a 400w Ceramic MH bulb that I just got from Phillips, they seem to like it but it might be too early to tell.

I just tried to upload pics and I get the following error message
Unable to create image: [/home/vhosts/html/420magazine/gallery/uploads/77438/Picture_00276.jpg]

I'll try again later?
I promise its just a picture of 10 lil sprouts.

Check the file size on your pics. I think they have a 1MB limit. Might have to resize, or drop the resolution on your camera.

yeah I know about the file size limit and I also know that I'm not exceeding it. I'm finding it really strange that when I go into gallary and select any of the categories it says "there are currently no images in this category". I also can't upload pictures.

It's only on 420mag.com though, ... werid. hopefully It'll fix itself overnight.

I hate trying to load pic's from my phone/camera takes all day for me to get it right sometimes then like today it is easy as hell

hmm I wish I could update from my phone. I'd do it 10 times a day lol. I'm sorry about the picture troubles guys. I'll try and diagnose the problem asap. Most likely just an outdated version of firefox. Good thing ya'll aren't missin much. They look like... get this.... SEEDLINGS!

there is a little stem, with 2 leafs and a light bulb! times 10.

hahaha I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow. PROMISE!

Back
Top Bottom