First Grow - 4x4 - 1000W MH/HPS - DWC

UPDATE 1/10

Sorry I have been slacking on the updates here peoples...just not to much to add, slow but steady growth on the bud sites so far.

The Heavyweight Fast and Vast started getting flushed yesterday (1/10/17) was popped from rapid rooters on (10/28/17). Flushing with non-pHed DO water, along with 20mL of Flawless Finish. Plan on flushing for 5-7days. She definitely got stunted from ph lockout and some nute burn...learned some valuable lessons so far =)). Took some samples off a few side branches on her and dried them for a few days, seems to do the trick ;). Trich colors are: 50%cloudy 30%clear and 10-20%amber and/or amber/cloudy.
DSCN05459.JPG
DSCN05466.JPG
DSCN055310.jpg
DSCN054115.JPG

Here is the GSC, she looks MUCH BETTER than the Fast and Vast does. Not as much nute burn or damage from the pH lockout problem i had. However, she is super tall, about 3 1/2 feet tall! So she is getting a little burned/crispy from the 1000w HPS...but I am topped out for space so she will just have to deal, she is still gaining good mass so i am happy. I would say she has another 2 weeks then a week of flush...maybe less...we shall see.
DSCN054712.JPG
DSCN054911.JPG
DSCN055112.JPG

And here is the WWxBB, she is finally budding/flowering, I would say just past early flower into mid flowering now...she has quite some time to go at least 3-4 weeks yet. She has the nicest root and stem system/structure...so hopefully some good things to come. She had a Cal/Mag probably a few days ago, so have been adding addition Cal/Mag everyday with regular watering.
DSCN05509.JPG
DSCN055212.JPG

What does everyone think? I do think the Fast and Vast could go a bit longer but...I am running dry and the trichs are telling me she is just about ripe for the picking...

Thanks for all the help and support that I have gotten from everyone here, truly a blessing to have each and everyone of you all!

Can't believe I am less than a week away from harvesting my first plant! w00t w00t!

Looking soooo good in there :thumb: Take a deep breath and think patience :) They are close. :hug:

Thanks a bunch, and thanks for stopping by and showing us some love. Trying to remain patient...it is so damn hard!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yah I am sure hoping so...

The thought that keeps me from chopping the ladies down right now is "I've waited this long..what is a few days more"

Hopefully Not to Hopeful Expectations::

Fast&Vast=3oz
GSC=5oz
WWxBB=4oz

This is what I am hoping for/expecting given the look of the ladies in their current state...what do you all think? any guestimates?

BIG UPDATE 1/14/17

Well, I have chopped the Fast and Vast by Heavyweight. She looks and smells divine, very excited for the drying and curing process to be over with :p.

Heavyweight Fast and Vast Harvested Day 80 from Germination, Topped at Day 14.

DSCN05568.JPG
DSCN055711.JPG
DSCN05639.JPG
DSCN056511.JPG
DSCN05646.JPG
DSCN05669.JPG
DSCN05747.JPG
DSCN056710.JPG
DSCN056811.JPG
DSCN05717.JPG
DSCN05699.JPG
DSCN057310.JPG
DSCN057210.JPG

Drying Area= Humidity 54% and Temp 73F, multiple fans (not pointed directly at the bud) to circulate air....lookin good up in here people, what do you all think>???

Going to start flushing the Girl Scout Cookies by Fast Buds in just a couple of days...so she will be getting chopped next weekend...stay tuned friends.

Just stumbled upon this journal. Great job for your first run! haha you did better than I did my first run thats for sure. Fast and vast is heavyweight seeds right? I have some strawberry cake by heavyweight seeds going right now. Gives me some good expectations!

:goodjob:

Hey there! thanks for dropping in and the kind words. I am rather happy so far, still have the bigger two ladies to chop soon too.

And yes the Fast and Vast is by Heavyweight seeds

1/16 UPDATE

Started flushing the GSC today...she is freaking massive...almost falling/bending over from the weight of 8-10 giant colas...I am pretty stoked right now with how good it is looking and finishing up. Did a rez change on her, and added back 2.4gal of DO water with 25mL of Flawless Finish. Plan to chop Thursday or Friday night (probably friday if she is not falling over to bad by then).

DSCN05769.JPG
DSCN05779.JPG
DSCN058711.JPG
DSCN058512.JPG
DSCN058013.JPG

she might get entered in Plant of the Month for February..even though I know I cannot contend with the Pros of these forums...yet :p

1/22/17 BIG FREAKIN UPDATE PEOPLES

Harvested Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies on 1/20/17 at Day 86 from Germination

Well everyone, I have harvested the monster GSCs a few days ago, and she has been hanging to dry for a few days now. It took 3 other people and myself to trim this damn thing lol....and it still took 3 hours =). She is so dense and stinky/sticky, I am very pleased right now.

And the color is beautiful, very green but has some purples on the tops of the colas. Also, after drying for a few days the oranges have really popped as well. Beautiful, just beautiful!

DSCN058812.JPG
DSCN059611.JPG
DSCN059712.JPG
DSCN059916.JPG
DSCN06006.JPG
DSCN06018.JPG
DSCN06028.JPG
DSCN060310.JPG
DSCN060413.JPG
DSCN060512.JPG
DSCN06067.JPG
DSCN06078.JPG
DSCN06086.JPG

How she look friends? Not bad for my first grow ever :p

but wait...that is not all....

Final Dry Weight for the Fast and Vast (my first plant ever)

Fast and Vast by Heavyweight= 5oz of dried high quality trimmed buds :tokin:

DSCN061010.JPG
DSCN061712.JPG
DSCN06148.JPG
DSCN061611.JPG

How does it look finished product wise my friends?

I am very happy and satisfied thus far, cannot wait for the GSC to be done drying now lol...gotta go buy my jars first.

Do not forget...we still have one more plant to go...will update on the White WidowxBig Bud soon!

Well done indeed ! That monster has some solid roots like straws

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks a bunch dude, appreciate it. And ya the roots were nuts...it squeaked a little when a pulled it out of the bucket lol.

Back
Top Bottom