1000w Ebb & Gro - 10 Easyryders (Ak47 X LR#2)

I just thought of a couple of things which might or might not be relevant:

That below-freezing air - is any of it directly hitting the plants? I wouldn't think that very cold air hitting them would be appreciated regardless of the ambient temperature.

And... How hard are those fans blowing? If it's an extreme thing and temperatures don't require it, you might try slowing them down. Obviously you want some air movement on the plants, but it might be possible that they're getting too much. Then again, they're not transpiring a great deal of water - although if their stomata are closed due to low temperatures part of the time, that would interfere with it. I don't know, lol - just muttering to myself in print form.

Nope no below freezing air hitting the plants. I've got that on lockdown. there is that tent in the room and the window is behind the tent. The oscilating fan , which is on low, is blowing the hot air off the lights and out of the tent.

Right outside the tent is where the two temps mix and mingle. Those temps are then sucked in again through the fan and repeat. The temps all around the plants are about 80 at the tops (might raise the lights a lil bit soon). 75 in the middle and 73 at the base. Those are daytime temps.

The fan is on low, and isn't blowing on the plants directly, just enough to shuffle them around a little bit. I think the problem is humidity, however I don't think its really that big of a problem.

Yes the plants are drooping a bit and curling some leaves but they are also growing almost an inch per day and forming new budsites left and right so I know SOMETHING i'm doing is worth my time.

Like i said, picture update tomorrow.:bong:

How many PPM's should I be running. Plants are in flower now and about 20 inches tall. I have 20 gallons of water at 1100 ppm and the next day ppms are down to 900. Does this mean I need more nutes. I believe it does but I just want to double check it someone more experienced in hydro.

Also how much Big Bud should I be using compared to SensiBloom A&B? I was thinking 1300ppm. 1000 nutes and 300 big bud but again, I would like to check with the experience in the room.

THANKS!

Hi LGM Advanced has a great website with feed charts. Check it out tells you al the ratios for the diff type base nutes and all the additves.Big bud 2ml per litre wk 2 thru wk 6 .Must be pic time.:peace:

Hi LGM Advanced has a great website with feed charts. Check it out tells you al the ratios for the diff type base nutes and all the additves.Big bud 2ml per litre wk 2 thru wk 6 .Must be pic time.:peace:

yeah I've seen that chart but it runs your plants really hot. they want 4ml per liter of water for grow and bloom nutes. thats 16 ml per gallon. times 20 gallons. thats 320 ml of A and 320ml of B per res change. absolutely stupid. thats like 1600ppm and 1/3 of your bottle of nutes in a week! good way to burn your tips off and kill um all even before adding any additives.

I've just been going off of what pit viper and other ebb/growers have said lol

Just looked at the plants today and they are GINOURMOUS. While all the small budleaves are still curling downwards, the fanleaves are nice lush green color with a shiny coat. They look like they are in full flowering now and I've bumped them up to 1355ppm.

500 ppm Bloom A
500 ppm Bloom B
300 ppm Big bud
50ppm h2o2
5ppm Ph down

temps during the day are 73-76
temp during the night is 57
ph 5.83 (and slowly rising)
temp of res 68 degrees.

also forgot to add the plants are 23 inches tall now (the biggest ones)
smaller ones are anywhere from 12 to 20 inches

Day 40 From Sprout

pics say all :roorrip:

HPIM24321.JPG

HPIM24341.JPG

HPIM24351.JPG

HPIM24362.JPG

HPIM24371.JPG

HPIM2439.JPG

HPIM2443.JPG

HPIM24401.JPG

:ganjamon:

Originally Posted by lilgreenman
words of wisdom always appreciated; I'm sick of always getting bunk advice from noobs. Nice maybe zip that tent up and raise the ph to 7.8 and get it colder at night.get ready for big buds..keep those ppms around 2400

Originally Posted by lilgreenman
words of wisdom always appreciated; I'm sick of always getting bunk advice from noobs. Nice maybe zip that tent up and raise the ph to 7.8 and get it colder at night.get ready for big buds..keep those ppms around 2400

Bahahah yeah I think i'll keep it how it is lol

god, you have no idea how many times I've gotten advice that would result in temp stress, nute lockout/ burn. good work keepin it real.

hopefully some other people stop by as I think today's update was the most exciting by far. My tent actually filled up, honestly didn't see that happening. this harvest is going to be huge. Considering I only have the 1000w light in there I might actually reach my 1g/watt goal. thats only 3 zips per plant lol!

based off my experience with this strain, and assuming I don't run into anymore speed bumps, I'm thinking 500 grams from this run and possibly 750 for the next (I won't hit that potassium deficency and humidity issue again) . :yahoo:

Man, anybody that half way knows there way around a plant would be able to tell you that you don't need any advice right now bro! Keep doin what your doin, and your gona see a jungle in that tent soon.

:peace:

I think I see a jungle already but I can only imagine it getting more dense from here:yahoo:

Can't wait to see the bud development 10 days from now.

Lookin' good man. I'm in.

Good to have you. I think there are some seats in the middle rows. It's getting pretty populated in here.

Does anyone know if there is an easier way to upload pictures. Do I really have to upload them into my gallery, process the pictures, copy the image URL and paste it in the "insert image" thing for EVERY picture. I would update more often if it didn't take a half hour :/

Does anyone know if there is an easier way to upload pictures. Do I really have to upload them into my gallery, process the pictures, copy the image URL and paste it in the "insert image" thing for EVERY picture. I would update more often if it didn't take a half hour :/

You have to upload pictures to your gallery in order to post them. Among the reasons for that requirement is that it is for both your protection and this site's.

But you don't have to do the rest manually. Just click on the photo icon. That opens the Insert Photos and Images window. Then you just click on the photo you wish to insert and it will place it into your message. Like so:
Drug_bottle_containing_cannbis.jpg

TS, I had no idea that icon was even there until you just pointed it out. That is going to make things waaaaaaaaay easier! +reps

oh my god that makes things easier. thanks Tsoul, that's exactly the answer I was hoping to get from someone.

Glad I could help.

I always click on things that I see just to find out what they do (well, I do sort of use a little common sense to make sure they're not taking me somewhere I don't want to go, but that's not a factor here).

I'm the guy that walked by the control panel and pressed the big red button that had the label "DON'T Push This Big Red Button!" And when I did and the label changed to read "DON'T Push This Big Red Button Again!" well... (RiP Douglas Adams)

Curiosity might kill this cat, but a lack of it would be guaranteed to kill him - from boredom.

just did a res change

I'm rockin the follwoing in my res
120ppm tap water (25 gallons)
50ppm cal/mag (40ml)
200ppm carbo load (4 teaspoons)
200ppm big bud powder (3 tablespoons)
500ppm SensiA+B bloom nutes (325ml of each)
200ppm B-52 (200ml)
1/2 tsp superthrive
3 tablespoons 35% food grade h2o2

its about 1380ppm total and then I ph'ed it to 5.56 .

i'll readjust ph in the morning when the tap water stabilizes and make sure my pumps are both working then I'll drool over it for another week.

I love this job:)

Looking nice and green,look at all those bud sites! Crazy:)

tell me about it!!!:):grinjoint::yahoo:

If its advances' big bud doing that.... I LIKE IT.

Considering things were looking pretty sad 15 days ago this grow REALLY turned around.

I think they have stopped stretching (around 30-32 inches tall now) and put all their energy into flowering.

My guess for harvest is upwards of 15 zips.

I grew one Easyryder in soil not too long ago that was about 20 inches tall and it filled up pretty nicely. Ended up getting 1.25oz off of that.

These plants are 1.5 times the size and are WAY covered in budsites. My soil plant only had the top cola plus some side popcorn.

If anyone wants to guess the final yeild right now, I'll donate all my 420 points to whoever is closest. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom