1000w Ebb & Gro - 10 Easyryders (Ak47 X LR#2)

Day 45​

should be done in about 20-25 days

All the plants are extremely sexy.

They started doing a bit of drooping a couple days ago. It was the same drooping they were doing when they wanted more nutes so I bumped my ppms up to 1550.

They perked right up!

Easyryders LOVE nutrients. (expensive, but good information to have)

I added 2 tbsp FF Beastie Blooms to 3 gallons of water and stirred really well. Dumped it in, that was my 200ppm increase.

Temps lights on : low-mid 80's
Temps lights off: 68
Res temp: 67
Light : 1000w super HPS
4 x 30 minute floods per day
PPM : 1550
PH 5.56

GAME ON

HPIM24601.JPG
HPIM2464.JPG
HPIM24621.JPG
HPIM2463.JPG
HPIM2466.JPG
HPIM2465.JPG
HPIM2467.JPG
HPIM2468.JPG
HPIM2469.JPG

Day 50​

Plants are truckin along. Same ol same ol. got some crystal formation happening along the bigger buds.

Did a res change today and implemented the following:

20 gallons tap water
300ml both Bloom A &B
100ml Overdrive
7.5 tsp of FF Beastie Bloomz

ppm about 1350
phed to 5.65

plants are happy, buds are growing.
should be ready by jan 5th i'm thinkin, but we'll see.

I finally got in there during lights off for some pics.

HPIM2481.JPG
HPIM24801.JPG
HPIM24791.JPG
HPIM24781.JPG
HPIM24761.JPG
HPIM2475.JPG
HPIM24731.JPG
HPIM24721.JPG

thanks man. any idea why my buds are so small for 50 days in? they should be like twice this size by now. I'm almost 10 days behind in the bud deveolpment compared to my soil easyryder grows

the ph problems n the begining & the p nut def they just recovered from is my guess there beauts now thats what counts :cheer::cheer:

they will fill in for sure..... just wait. let them go as long as you can. i think i chopped mine down to early. you should see the bud sites fill in very soon. great looking set up for sure!!!! i think you have everything dialed in well enough. just keep the nute levels up as this strain seems to like lots of food. i would try to get some carbo max and add that to the mix. but only about 1/2 tsp per gal of water.

the ph problems n the begining & the p nut def they just recovered from is my guess there beauts now thats what counts :cheer::cheer:
yeah that was my guess too. It's been two weeks since anything has changed in there. Just been waiting on them.

they will fill in for sure..... just wait. let them go as long as you can. i think i chopped mine down to early. you should see the bud sites fill in very soon. great looking set up for sure!!!! i think you have everything dialed in well enough. just keep the nute levels up as this strain seems to like lots of food. i would try to get some carbo max and add that to the mix. but only about 1/2 tsp per gal of water.

I really hope they do fill in. They've been stuck at this stage for almost two weeks. I got some nute burn on a few of the leaves so ppm's are backed down to 1350.

regarding the carbo max... I put some carboload powder in there that came as a sample from my local grow shop and I got this brown foam all along the top of my reservior within 2 days. I changed out the res and and it went away but I'll still never be using it again. Looks too much like algea or rot for me to want it in the res. Maybe next grow I'll get some liquid version and try that.

I'm considering switching to the General Hydroponics line for the next grow if these buds don't end up supurb.
With the Advanced Nutrients lineup I just feel like I'm depriving them of so many things, plus its expensive as hell. Each res change is like 50 bucks. There are SO many additives. In the General Hydro Flora Series its 3 base nutes and 5 suppliments and I can get the whole thing for 190 bucks in gallon jugs....

sorry, just rambling about nutes again, I've been known to do that. Anyone else think I should switch. Any general Hydro users out there? Or maybe lucas forumla? I keep thinking I want to switch but I keep hearing "if it ain't broken...it don't need fixin" in my head.

i will be making the switch over to GH nutes as well... as soon as i use up the last of my FF stuff. i hear nothing but good results with GN nutes. the added bonus is the lower cost and lots of great grows using it. i have gathered a lot of good info about the nute to water feeding ratios. i will have to learn what each plant needs all over again but that is ok. i like to learn stuff.

i will be making the switch over to GH nutes as well... as soon as i use up the last of my FF stuff. i hear nothing but good results with GN nutes. the added bonus is the lower cost and lots of great grows using it. i have gathered a lot of good info about the nute to water feeding ratios. i will have to learn what each plant needs all over again but that is ok. i like to learn stuff.

thats awesome to hear my man!

I think if we both switch over at the same time then we can crutch on eachother should anything horrifying start to happen ( I don't think it will but its always nice to have a backup support to lean on )

anyways. My shopping list for when this grow is over is as follows

2 x 50L bags of hydroton
FlorGro gallon
Floramicro gallon
florabloom gallon
florablend gallon
liquid koolbloom gallon
diamond nectar quart
floranectar quart
floralicious bloom gallon

comes out to 191 bucks on giant hydro dot com . any order over 100 bucks gets free shipping. HELL of a deal when your ordering nutrients cause that shit's heavy!

Hey LGM, you have gone thru some ups and downs.... hang in there, They will fill in~~I had damage from gnats and after killing them started new growth... yours will rebound...keep the faith~~

im using gh flora series right now and it was workin great until i started gettin a little burn, first time with it tho so i just cut it off for a little while and only watered with distilled for 1-2 waterings and gave it a little extra for a bit of a flush the first time. im goona get back to them now though and only feed them every other water. I dont know how well it would be with hydro but im going to be switching to the gh organic line very soon, less chance of burn and no complaints about chemicals from some of the patients, sounds good 2 me.

im using gh flora series right now and it was workin great until i started gettin a little burn, first time with it tho so i just cut it off for a little while and only watered with distilled for 1-2 waterings and gave it a little extra for a bit of a flush the first time. im goona get back to them now though and only feed them every other water. I dont know how well it would be with hydro but im going to be switching to the gh organic line very soon, less chance of burn and no complaints about chemicals from some of the patients, sounds good 2 me.

Blazin- you need to flush like you said you were going to do, then only feed every third watering with full strength nutes. 10 days before your ready to harvest only feed with pure water, no nutrients. this will eliminate the chemical taste. you could even water with the pinapple floranectar to add yummy tastes instead. no need to switch to the organics line, thats expensive!

Hey LGM, you have gone thru some ups and downs.... hang in there, They will fill in~~I had damage from gnats and after killing them started new growth... yours will rebound...keep the faith~~

Thanks man. I hope they rebound like yours did. I've still got faith but its hard to keep while lookin at these tiny buds for 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom