1000w Ebb & Gro - 10 Easyryders (Ak47 X LR#2)

Just got home. The plants are HUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEE.

i can't believe it. i'm going to get at least 2oz per plant.

I can't imagine how big they are going to be on jan 14th during offical harvest day.

Just so everyone knows I'm going to harvest 5 of them on the 11th and. the other 5 on the 18th.

I'm going to germ the 10 seeds for the next round on the 12th.

i'll post pictures as soon as I can, sorry I don't mean to break balls but my camera is MIA. I need to look around for it.

:welcome:Day 66 :yahoo:

These girls are PLUMP and JOLLY!
I got back from a short X-mas vaca and after finding my camera in all my luggage snapped some pics ASASP!

I've got 8 monstrous colas, countless filled up branches and everything is furry and white:ganjamon::yahoo:

I came back to find these girlies LARGE and IN CHARGE. I gave them 200ml overdrive and a bunch of Cha Ching before I left and I'm guessing they loved it.

Ph 5.99
Temps (on the low side) - 53 at night and 64 day
Res temp - 54
ppm -1570

I decided I really love these nutes so I ordered them again for the next round which will start up in a couple of weeks (I'm excited now that I know what I'm doing lol). My nute list is as follows for round 2

1 gal Sensi Bloom A (just ordered)
1 gal Sensi Bloom B (just ordered)
1 litr Big Bud liquid (just ordered)
1 litr Carbo Load (just ordered)
1 litr Ph down (just ordered)
1 litr B-52 (already have it)
1 litr Overdrive (already have it)

PICTURE TIME

HPIM2623.jpg
HPIM2624.jpg
HPIM2627.jpg
HPIM2630.jpg
HPIM2629.JPG
HPIM2628.jpg
HPIM2636.JPG
HPIM2631.jpg
HPIM2632.JPG

wow they sure fatnd up nice job:thumb::ganjamon:

I know man I can't believe it! They chubbed right up!

I'm so pumped to see how big they get in the next week or so before I start their flush.

I just checked the trichs on the plant with the most mature buds (one with slightly purple hue to it) and the trichs are mostly cloudy with a few clear.

If I can actually pull .5 grams per wat (17 zips) off of this grow I'll be extremely pumped. Who knows what the next grow has in store! :yummy:

I forgot to tell everyone. I recently went to a grow shop Id never been to before and picked up the hydroton for my next round.

While I was there this awesome clerk gave me those 2 500ml bottles of big bud that you see in the last picture update FOR FREE.

I feel terrible because he was trying to sell me on Soul Synthetic nutrients for the next round but I just don't have the $ for that lying around so I'll probably never see him again.
SORRY BRO!

I forgot to tell everyone. I recently went to a grow shop Id never been to before and picked up the hydroton for my next round.

While I was there this awesome clerk gave me those 2 500ml bottles of big bud that you see in the last picture update FOR FREE.

I feel terrible because he was trying to sell me on Soul Synthetic nutrients for the next round but I just don't have the $ for that lying around so I'll probably never see him again.
SORRY BRO!

I don't think you have to not go back there. It was their option to give you the free nutes, and that doesn't obligate you to purchase anything else. If you go back in there to purchase something else, I doubt they would treat you any differently. And if they do, then you can chose to not return. Either way you still made out with the freebies!!

:thumb:

Plants are looking very healthy and sweet!! :thumb: Nice score with the freebies!!

Yeah man 1L of big bud is like 40 bucks! SWEET

I don't think you have to not go back there. It was their option to give you the free nutes, and that doesn't obligate you to purchase anything else. If you go back in there to purchase something else, I doubt they would treat you any differently. And if they do, then you can chose to not return. Either way you still made out with the freebies!!

:thumb:

You don't understand the full situation. The dude in there was pissed because he drove from like 40 miles away to let me into his shop that was closed on new years. I wanted to buy the FULL GH line but when he told me it was crap and I could get better buds by using miracle grow I was upset. Then he said, NO , don't be upset, just get the Soul Synthetics line (upwards of 300 bucks for the jugs I needed). He would not let me leave the store without promising that I'd be back and got really butthurt about it (I think he had some sort of mental disorder or was just HEAVILY medicated). Either way, If i don't show up today to buy the line from him like I promised he's going to be pissed. Little does he know I already ordered the sensi and big bud and carboload from gianthydro . . . . :/

Yeah man 1L of big bud is like 40 bucks! SWEET

You don't understand the full situation. The dude in there was pissed because he drove from like 40 miles away to let me into his shop that was closed on new years. I wanted to buy the FULL GH line but when he told me it was crap and I could get better buds by using miracle grow I was upset. Then he said, NO , don't be upset, just get the Soul Synthetics line (upwards of 300 bucks for the jugs I needed). He would not let me leave the store without promising that I'd be back and got really butthurt about it (I think he had some sort of mental disorder or was just HEAVILY medicated). Either way, If i don't show up today to buy the line from him like I promised he's going to be pissed. Little does he know I already ordered the sensi and big bud and carboload from gianthydro . . . . :/

Sounds more like the guy was just trying to make a buck off of you, and I wouldn't go back either. Plus, anyone who says the GH line of nutes is crap clearly has never grown with them or does not really grow at all. If you want to see how GH nutes perform, check my Mystery Bud grow in my sig. Hard to argue with results!!

Good luck either way bro!! :ganjamon:

Sounds more like the guy was just trying to make a buck off of you, and I wouldn't go back either. Plus, anyone who says the GH line of nutes is crap clearly has never grown with them or does not really grow at all. If you want to see how GH nutes perform, check my Mystery Bud grow in my sig. Hard to argue with results!!

Good luck either way bro!! :ganjamon:

Oh I know GH isn't messing around when It comes to results. That's why it surprised me when this guy said he had side by side grows going with 5 different nute lines and he said he'd been indoor growing for 10 years. They might be the worst in HIS experience, but they are some of the best most reliable nutrients around. Either way, I'm having great success with advanced's sensi lineup so I'm not complaining.

Journal Entry Update

There is one plant in my tent that I'm not particularly fond of and don't see it getting much bigger, its a shrimp compared to the others and I think its hogging the light that could be getting to the lower branches on other plants. Its mostly cloudy trichs and the buds are small and fluffy. I'm going to harvest it today to thin out the canopy and hopefully help some of the surrounding plants by giving them some breathing space.

It'll probably help with my humidity problem (45% at night) as well and decrease my chances of seeing powdery mildew or whatever other fungal crap is trying to grow.

I'll take pics and update with a wet weight of this plant, which is the smallest, tonight.

Look like about 24 grams

It was 122 grams wet. I divided that by 5, which I have found to be a good predictor of dry weight without stems.

I pulled the plant out of the ebb and gro system only to discover a very well established case of root rot.... again. at least I kept it at bay until late flowering this time. I'm almost 100% sure it was from the decaying roots in my hydroton from the last grow that had it.

The next round I'll be starting with fresh hydroton and sterilized everything so this problem will hopefully be avoided.

I'm still going to give the other plants as much time as they need to finish up but I'm not expecting miracles anymore. I'm mainly just focusing on keeping my hopes up for the next grow and i'm excited to use this knowledge that i've accumlated during this grow.
HPIM2637.JPG
HPIM2638.JPG
HPIM2639.JPG
HPIM2640.JPG
HPIM2641.JPG
HPIM2642.JPG
HPIM2643.JPG

Back
Top Bottom