Timmy Haha's White Widow Auto DWC Grow

I agree with Rifleman. Those 2 are due for a visit from Mr. Root Rot if don't stop the light from getting to them.
This is due to me being lazy :( Thanks for reminding me tho, I'll do that righhht now.

When I grew in the party cup comp I discovered this the hard way when I used the clear plastic cups :( thanks for nudging me in the right direction boys!

Long live Hillary! Which site did you grab this ww auto from Timmy?

Hey Dr! I got the WW seed from seedsman. They're one of the preferred vendors on this site.

I agree with Rifleman. Those 2 are due for a visit from Mr. Root Rot if don't stop the light from getting to them.

Nice that you guys caught that! I saw the pic and thought how cool it was. I didn't even think about the light getting in. :thedoubletake:

Day 6 Update

Not really much to report gang! Hillary's growing like a weed. Ha ha! :thumb:

Had to raise the light a couple of inches last night. I noticed just the tips of the leaves turning a slight yellow, so I quickly got on that. Once this first set of three-fingered leaves is grown, I'm gonna switch to the LED light. Until then, I need to remember to raise the CFL (probably daily) as Hillary accelerates her growth.

No measurements to report, so right to the pics....Enjoy!

WW_Day_6_pics_002.JPG

WW_Day_6_pics_003.JPG

WW_Day_6_pics_004.JPG

Happy toking!

:lot-o-toke:

Day 6 Update

Not really much to report gang! Hillary's growing like a weed. Ha ha! :thumb:

Had to raise the light a couple of inches last night. I noticed just the tips of the leaves turning a slight yellow, so I quickly got on that. Once this first set of three-fingered leaves is grown, I'm gonna switch to the LED light. Until then, I need to remember to raise the CFL (probably daily) as Hillary accelerates her growth.

No measurements to report, so right to the pics....Enjoy!

WW_Day_6_pics_002.JPG

WW_Day_6_pics_003.JPG

WW_Day_6_pics_004.JPG

Happy toking!

:lot-o-toke:
Probably 2 more days and the roots will hit the water I'm hoping. Then ohmagewd the growth rates!

Looking super healthy Timmy!

Growwww stronggg

Looking great I love DWC, check out my thread just click my username and it's the thread called my new dwc Afghan and flower mothers

And by the way subbed for sure great start I love WW i have 7 White widow in veg currently

Nubby here
Looking to sit in if you don't mind, long time smoker and just tired of the crap being passed around as smoke now a daze....so here I am lol. Gonna be following your feed close as I got 2 girls in the tray a white widow and a train wreck ... I'm also doing a dwc and debating about running recirculation, would be way easier on filling and I wouldn't have to keep opening the pots.

Anyway nice setup and looks like you off to a great start ...

Cheers

Hey Folks!

Sorry I've been away so long! I got really sick two weeks ago with a bad case of diverticulitis and wasn't able to stop vomiting or bending over in pain long enough to do an update. Whew!! I'm not 100% yet, but I'm well enough to start taking care of my girl and posting some pictures.

This past Sunday, which happened to be Day 17, I was able to take a few pics of the tent. Here's what I saw:

WW_Day_17_pics_003.JPG

WW_Day_17_pics_005.JPG

WW_Day_17_pics_008.JPG

This strain is so different from my last one!! The C4 was apparently Sativa-dominant and this one is so Indica. I can't believe how bushy and compact she is. And she's doing awesome, considering the inattention she's had. Luckily she's in such an early stage I didn't have to worry about water levels since she can't drink that much yet. Plus I'm so greatful I'm using the AN balanced nutes because I didn't have to fuss with pH and PPM issues.

I did spend a little time on Sunday, though, giving her a feeding. (I usually had a good 2 hours between puking sessions). :sorry:

Week 2 Feeding:
  • 20ml Sensi A + B
  • 20ml B-52
  • 20ml Voodoo Juice
  • 20ml Hydroguard
  • 20ml Cal/Mag

I have to say I'm really impressed with these AN nutes!! That Voodoo Juice really makes the roots grow like crazy!

I'll be taking some pictures later this evening and you'll really see the difference just from Sunday until today (Thursday). I'm also going to be topping my girl tonight!!! (Sounds kinky! Yikes!) Wish me luck, as this is my first topping ever!!

Catch ya later!

Trust me, the white widow genetics are superrrr tough. Easiest girls I have ever grown, but also the highest yielders.

Under-rated the widow of white, truely iz.

Looking great Timmy, I was getting worried as I only follow three people, and you hadn't posted in so long.

Did you manage to get on top of that sickness brotha? So sorry to hear that you arent well!

Grow hard, son.

Day 21 Update

Most of the update is actually in my previous post. But I've topped my girl! Here are some pics:

WW_Day_21_001.JPG

WW_Day_21_005.JPG

WW_Day_21_007.JPG

WW_Day_21_011.JPG

Look how compact she is!!! I'm excited to see how she'll take to it. Will post an update over the weekend. Until then, happy growing y'all!

:Namaste:

Timmy! Looking good man! I love that fresh topped feeling. Get ready for a bush! Subbed!! If you get a free minute check out my new journal, Black and Blue Hyena By 425Jesse :)

Hi All!

Sorry I haven't done another update in over a week. I tell ya, with these new nutes I don't have to do the daily checking and water adjustments I had to do in the last grow, so I've gotten very lax in doing updates as well.

Hillary is looking awesome these days! She took her topping very well and she's filling in nicely. I gave her another feeding yesterday (Week 4) and it will be the last week of Veg feedings. She's definitely entering pre-flower now, so next week I'll begin the Flower feedings with my new additives. For now, here's what I fed her yesterday:
  • 15ml Sensi A + B
  • 15ml B-52
  • 20ml Hydroguard
  • 20ml CalMag

Just for kicks and giggles, I took some water measurements as well: 7.0 pH / 1129 PPM / 72.3F H2O temp

If this was my last grow, that pH would be driving me crazy but I have to say these nutes are definitely living up to their reputation. I don't see a single leaf discoloration and growth seems to be vigorous. My ONLY concern is that I'm seeing some black looking slime on the roots, but it's only on the portion of the roots that are exposed directly to the air between the bottom of the net pot and the water level. The roots in the water look healthy and mostly white. Do you suppose this is something to be concerned about? I was wondering if maybe I should keep the water level up higher so it's even with the bottom of the net pot. I have the air pump on max, so there's plenty of oxygen getting pumped into the water, so I don't think I need to be worried about suffocating the roots.

I'm sorry to say I've also been lax in taking many pictures of this grow. I don't have any new pictures to share right now, but when I get home tonight I'll be sure to take some current ones to share. I'll also share a picture of the root discoloration. Maybe someone else will have encountered this and can tell me if it's anything to be concerned about.

Until later, happy toking all! And thanks for continuing to follow the grow!!
:high-five:

Hi All!

Sorry I haven't done another update in over a week. I tell ya, with these new nutes I don't have to do the daily checking and water adjustments I had to do in the last grow, so I've gotten very lax in doing updates as well.

Hillary is looking awesome these days! She took her topping very well and she's filling in nicely. I gave her another feeding yesterday (Week 4) and it will be the last week of Veg feedings. She's definitely entering pre-flower now, so next week I'll begin the Flower feedings with my new additives. For now, here's what I fed her yesterday:
  • 15ml Sensi A + B
  • 15ml B-52
  • 20ml Hydroguard
  • 20ml CalMag

Just for kicks and giggles, I took some water measurements as well: 7.0 pH / 1129 PPM / 72.3F H2O temp

If this was my last grow, that pH would be driving me crazy but I have to say these nutes are definitely living up to their reputation. I don't see a single leaf discoloration and growth seems to be vigorous. My ONLY concern is that I'm seeing some black looking slime on the roots, but it's only on the portion of the roots that are exposed directly to the air between the bottom of the net pot and the water level. The roots in the water look healthy and mostly white. Do you suppose this is something to be concerned about? I was wondering if maybe I should keep the water level up higher so it's even with the bottom of the net pot. I have the air pump on max, so there's plenty of oxygen getting pumped into the water, so I don't think I need to be worried about suffocating the roots.

I'm sorry to say I've also been lax in taking many pictures of this grow. I don't have any new pictures to share right now, but when I get home tonight I'll be sure to take some current ones to share. I'll also share a picture of the root discoloration. Maybe someone else will have encountered this and can tell me if it's anything to be concerned about.

Until later, happy toking all! And thanks for continuing to follow the grow!!
:high-five:
Just out of curiosity, do you ever use pH UP or DOWN or an alternative of the same kind to regulate your pH levels? Or do you just let er' rip?

Back
Top Bottom