Timmy Haha's White Widow Auto DWC Grow

Day 102 Update

Now we jump ahead to July 3, 2017 (Day 102)! I took a small snip of a bud and took a pic of the trichomes (below). Still not showing any amber, but I've decided it's way long enough and maybe I want a speedier high anyway. I'm not familiar with this strain, so I need to experiment anyway and see what the high is like. Unlike my previous grow (the C4 Auto), I didn't do any samples of this plant, so whatever high I get will be a complete surprise! Fun!

And to add to my enjoyment, it looked like the buds were actually starting to show their own new growth!! Yum! Since I'm still smoking my previous grow, and not in immediate need of any new weed, I figured I'd wait another 2 weeks before starting the final flush and see what happens.

To this water change of 3 gallons of spring water, I added: 20ml SG A+B / 15ml Flawless Finish

Here are the pics...note how fat the buds are getting! What this plant is lacking in height, it makes up for in density!

WW_Day_102_Pics_011.jpg

WW_Day_102_Pics_010.jpg

WW_Day_102_Pics_008.jpg

WW_Day_102_Pics_001.jpg

Now we jump ahead almost 2 weeks to Day 114 (7/15/17) and the start of the final flush. Reservoir filled with 3 gallons spring water. Wait just over a week (8 days) and we come to Day 122 (7/23/17) and repeat the flush. Replaced the water with another 3 gallons of spring water.

Of course, during these final weeks, the reservoir needed to be topped up and for that I just used spring water that was kept in my refrigerator. The temperatures were really hot in the tent (I don't have air conditioning), so I needed to bring the reservoir water temps down. I used a combination of cooled top-up water and frozen water bottles placed in the reservoir both morning and night. Luckily I didn't notice any root problems from a high water temperature!

Now we approach Harvest Day! Keep reading!

Day 131 Update! Harvest Day!!!

Wow! Jumping ahead in time, man! At least I'm posting this update within the same month it occurred! Haha!

We finally made it to harvest day! Like I said above, this has to be the easiest grow ever! This strain was very forgiving (apparently. because I certainly neglected it for long periods of time) and I have nothing but good things to say about the Advanced Nutrients nutes I used. Not once did I have to check for a pH problem, nor did I really worry about the PPMs. I just hope this incredibly easy grow doesn't make me too lazy for the next one.....

Now to the good stuff! Here are the final pics from Day 131 (8/1/17):

WW_Day_131_Pics_001.jpg

WW_Day_131_Pics_002.jpg

WW_Day_131_Pics_003.jpg

Nice fat buds, huh?! Like I said before (and others have also commented on), it appears this WW Auto strain is naturally a very short plant. But the buds get so nice and fat!!! And boy were they sticky!!!!! I'm still waiting to even try a sample, so I can't speak to what the smoke is like yet.

But here's my harvest:

WW_Day_131_Pics_006.jpg

WW_Day_131_Pics_008.jpg

WW_Day_131_Pics_009.jpg

Having only grown one other plant before, it's not fair to make a generalization but it seems to me these buds got FAT!!! I have to say, given the small height of this plant, I didn't expect a good harvest.

But....(drum roll please).....we came in at 7.412 oz wet weight! I only have my previous grow to compare to, but I think this is pretty impressive. My C4 Auto plant was double in height and I ended up with 11.11 oz wet weight with that one. So this one was certainly much more dense and productive.

I'll have one more post to make once I finished drying and I jar this gold. At least I'm caught up-to-date now!

Hope you're all well and I can't wait to hear your feedback (if any)! Thanks for reading and for sticking with me through my long periods of silence on this grow! When I start the next one in the fall (it's too hot to try starting a seed right now), I'll have a lot more time to devote to my journal.

Day 131 Update! Harvest Day!!!

Wow! Jumping ahead in time, man! At least I'm posting this update within the same month it occurred! Haha!

We finally made it to harvest day! Like I said above, this has to be the easiest grow ever! This strain was very forgiving (apparently. because I certainly neglected it for long periods of time) and I have nothing but good things to say about the Advanced Nutrients nutes I used. Not once did I have to check for a pH problem, nor did I really worry about the PPMs. I just hope this incredibly easy grow doesn't make me too lazy for the next one.....

Now to the good stuff! Here are the final pics from Day 131 (8/1/17):

WW_Day_131_Pics_001.jpg

WW_Day_131_Pics_002.jpg

WW_Day_131_Pics_003.jpg

Nice fat buds, huh?! Like I said before (and others have also commented on), it appears this WW Auto strain is naturally a very short plant. But the buds get so nice and fat!!! And boy were they sticky!!!!! I'm still waiting to even try a sample, so I can't speak to what the smoke is like yet.

But here's my harvest:

WW_Day_131_Pics_006.jpg

WW_Day_131_Pics_008.jpg

WW_Day_131_Pics_009.jpg

Having only grown one other plant before, it's not fair to make a generalization but it seems to me these buds got FAT!!! I have to say, given the small height of this plant, I didn't expect a good harvest.

But....(drum roll please).....we came in at 7.412 oz wet weight! I only have my previous grow to compare to, but I think this is pretty impressive. My C4 Auto plant was double in height and I ended up with 11.11 oz wet weight with that one. So this one was certainly much more dense and productive.

I'll have one more post to make once I finished drying and I jar this gold. At least I'm caught up-to-date now!

Hope you're all well and I can't wait to hear your feedback (if any)! Thanks for reading and for sticking with me through my long periods of silence on this grow! When I start the next one in the fall (it's too hot to try starting a seed right now), I'll have a lot more time to devote to my journal.
Was wondering what happened to ya mate. That auto ww was mad chunky for it's size. How many weeks all up?

Sorry I just realised you posted the days. Derrrr

Final Update

After drying for 7 nights in the tent, I got the buds in their jars with the hydro packs on 8/9/17. Despite their chunkiness and density, they still lost a lot of weight and came in at only 1.51 oz. Kinda disappointing considering I spent 19 weeks (131 days) growing it and it'll go in about 4 weeks once I start smoking it. I guess I'll be back to buying again after I finish smoking this batch, as I won't even be starting my next plant until mid-September and that won't be ready until January or so.

Thanks for joining me on this (uneventful) ride! I appreciate the concern that was expressed when I got sick back in April/May. A sincere thanks to everyone for that!

When I start my next plant, I'll post one more reply here. By then, the journal will be moved to the completed grows, but if you're still following this journal you'll get the notice. I'd love to have you join me for that one. And I promise I'll be more active in my updates because it'll be fall and winter again and I'll be sitting in front of my PC more. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your summer and happy toking!!!!

CHEERS ALL!

:thanks:

-TimmyHaha

Thanks, Crash!! Yea, I forgot about a smoke report! I will do one. It'll be interesting to see if I waited too long and end up with a couch-lock high. I hope not. But 131 days for an auto is a l-o-n-g time.

I was originally planning on doing a photo Super Silver Haze next, since I have three of those beans. But since I'll be in a hurry to get the next batch, I'll do another auto. I'm not impressed with how this first WW auto went, so I think I'll do the Sour Diesel Haze I have. If that doesn't work out, I still have 2 WW auto beans left and I'll have to give one of them a go and hope this first one was an anomaly. At least that's the plan for now.

:circle-of-love:

Hey Timmy .... Who were the seeds fro cks??? I only ask cause I started following your grow round same time as I started mine and my girls got way Taller

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom