1000w Ebb & Gro - 10 Easyryders (Ak47 X LR#2)

Dont ya just love the usps!!! Giving out free boxes!! Nice little harvest from a shrimp~~
Haha yeah man, I use their free boxes (which they will ship to your house if you ask) for EVERYTHING i can. love it

Sorry to hear about the root rot. Almost one ounce from one lady is still very nice.
Yeah the root rot is depressing, and smelly. I got 1.25 oz from my soil plant and i'm expecting all the other plants to be at least 1.5 times that size. I'll be giving everyone else electricity for 10 more days probably. For the last 3 days I'm going to flush them. Then I'm going to open the window in there all the way for 3 days and give them no water (shock them with cold temps (its 3 out lol) and starvation). I've done this before and it's always resulted in purple nugs.

nice nugs.. should do the job...:ganjamon:

yeah they are pretty nice little nugs I guess. probably a 6.5 / 10. I know I can do better for my patient.

Use to sell on ebay and do the shipping, had the boxes shipped to me in huge bundles... loved it! And knowing what I know about shipping really pisses me off when I see shipping costs on items for sale... makes me have a headache!! And thats mam' BTW :thumb:

Yesterday u replied back to tmac with yeah man, when in fact, Tmac is a female, therefore it would be ma'am not man... Just southern manners that were beat into me in a southern military school is all.

Yesterday u replied back to tmac with yeah man, when in fact, Tmac is a female, therefore it would be ma'am not man... Just southern manners that were beat into me in a southern military school is all.

oh hahahaha I had no idea. Sorry Tmac. Lesson learned.

i thought it might be short for mammoth . as in mammoth harvest lol. Do'oh *hits head*

I just dont spell well or type well either. :) ma'am is the way I should have spelled it!! Kotton is right.... southern manners, get a lot of it here. My dad always called me "one of the boys" I get a lot of Mr. mail too!! :grinjoint:

Day 71

Once I looked at the plants more closely I realized I was going to have a hell of a trim job if I saved all 10 plants for a back-to-back harvest saturday/sunday.

So I decided I'd harvest the rest of the first half today. Took me 6 hours but I think I did a pretty decent job with the trim again and they look/smell lovely.

Still have 5 left in the tent getting ripe. :yummy:
HPIM2645.jpg
HPIM2647.JPG
HPIM2650.jpg
HPIM2651.jpg
HPIM2652.JPG
HPIM2653.jpg
HPIM2655.jpg

Oh right on lilgreenman! :bravo: Very nice end to a grow; always a satisfying experience to get to this point. Hope its not too humid where you are at when you dry them monster buds. Great job man.

:goodjob:

OH My My My :clap::clap::clap:~~ What a gorgeous haul that is! :adore:Your back is gonna hurt tomorrow! But you should have something on hand to medicate with!! :rofl:

Thanks man, it is a gorgeous haul. Exceeded my expectations for sure. I wish I could medicate with it though, I'm a caregiver and i'm partial to smoking myself.

Oh right on lilgreenman! :bravo: Very nice end to a grow; always a satisfying experience to get to this point. Hope its not too humid where you are at when you dry them monster buds. Great job man.

:goodjob:

the humidity is about 15%, should be good I think.

Wow very nice harvest!
Buds look fucking great,and pretty damn big also!?
How long were the longer buds anyways?
Great job!:goodjob:

Thanks man, they are definitely pretty large. Bigger than I thought they would be for this round but i've DEFINITELy had bigger. The longest bud was probably about 10 inches long.

Keep in mind these are the 5 smallest trees. 5 more will be harvested on sunday :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom