1000w Ebb & Gro - 10 Easyryders (Ak47 X LR#2)

:rolleyes3

You must be from DC then not WA.

haha no. grew up in the greater seattle area. we always hated the seahawks though where I was from.

Just to change the subject " Go Patriots " :smokin:
sure. why not. GO PATRIOTS!!!:slide:

Harvest update

I'm just finishing up trimming the 7th plant of the 10. Far more bud on some of these than others. It's pretty much up in the air what the final harvest will be but I'm guessing 15+ oz. :wood:

DONE​

Shit's finally done. Spent like 2 days straight trimming it feels like.

6 beers and 2 40's a plate of homemade sushi and a few old western movies later. I'm done trimming. YESSssss

All the plants are chopped and trimmed and up to dry.
The cold and flush really did bring out some cool colors in these plants. mainly blue and purple.

The new seeds are out of germ and in their little rapid rooter plugs in my humidity dome. ready for round 2 baby!

Here are some pictures of the final harvest.

I'll fill everyone in on a final weight when the time comes.

Thanks for keepin my journal so active everyone. Couldn't have done it without you guys!:blunt:
HPIM2662.JPG
HPIM2661.JPG
HPIM2660.JPG
HPIM2659.JPG
HPIM2658.JPG
HPIM2657.JPG
HPIM2656.JPG

Hey LGM congrats on the harvest, I've been following along, I'm sure you'll continue to get it dialed...next round coming up :goodjob::goodjob:
NEF
Thanks man. This grow was in part inspired by your 2.5 lb haul. nice work. I hope I pull half that. I'm sure the next round will be much heavier but I can only do SO much in this 5x5

nice haul lgm..so u dont smoke
thanks again man, and no I don't ever smoke my own. I only smoke on occasion at friends' places or at concerts/party's.:hookah:

Nice 1 getting all that trimming done. It isn't as easy as it looks on the internet, that's for sure!

Hi lilgreenman

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom