DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

Yeah I don't sleep but about 4-5 hours a night. I think you just get use to it after a while! And start needing the extra hours a day!
Growchick thank you for your reply on the fudge recipe !

No problems! I totally understand the quest for the perfect edible. I'm at my office now, sitting at my desk, eating a caramel I made yesterday, just smiling to myself 'cause I know what is in them and I know I'm not going to find these people any where nearly as annoying in about 20 minutes! HAHAHAHAAHAH

I've a beautiful 23 year old daughter myself. Got her looks from her mom thankfully, but got her mind from me.

And no, I won't post pictures either. ;-)

I'm a member of that club too. Stay blessed & have ugly children.

The two remaining narcotherapy at Day 74.
2015-12-18_07_40_06.jpg

No, the image is not out of focus because I was tripping on something in there while trying to take it. I swear. That's not why!

Day 75 - Plants 3 and 4 are still hanging in there, showing no interest in being harvested LOL

2015-12-18_10_29_33.jpg
2015-12-18_10_30_06.jpg

Number 3 comes down on Tuesday. I'll let 4 go as long as the 31st if I have to. I need to rebuild these buckets before the new plants get in them and expand this system from 4 to 6 because there are 6 blue mystic on deck waiting to move in by Jan 3.

S20151219_0006.jpg
S20151219_0005.jpg
S20151219_0001.jpg

I don't think this strain EVER gets amber trichomes. Seriously, though.

I can actually see some Amber trichomes in those pictures.

Often they turn fully Amber but after they go milky some will just have like a rusty tinge to them. Those are the "Amber" you're looking for. But you're aiming for a majority of milky trichomes and minimal clear.

:love:

I can actually see some Amber trichomes in those pictures.

Often they turn fully Amber but after they go milky some will just have like a rusty tinge to them. Those are the "Amber" you're looking for. But you're aiming for a majority of milky trichomes and minimal clear.

OMG thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

I can't f*(*ing see ><

I've done some licking :)

You know that pair of calyx that are at each node left on your stems when you harvest? I eat those lol pinch them right off and chew them right up!

I eat them too! I eat a lot of my plant. Often quicker then the poor things can grow.

Can you post a picture of the buds from a little more distance? Just to see the overall look.

In my opinion those trichomes are done. And although they are a good determiner they're not the only determining factor.

They feel pretty solid when I squeeze them.
This is the second largest cola grouping.
2015-12-19_13_35_55.jpg
2015-12-19_13_36_02.jpg

This is what I think is the main cola.
2015-12-19_13_36_16.jpg
2015-12-19_13_36_27.jpg

I'd really like to cut that one down on Tuesday while my son is here visiting. He'd enjoy doing it as much as I'd enjoy not doing it - haha

Those look delicious and ready for the pickin. How exciting?!?!!

Give a good flush giver a couple days to dry and she's done! Just sayin!

You're my new favorite :rofl: Tuesday it is!

Back
Top Bottom