Alrighty so I fixed them both up today and got new 5gallon buckets for them. I filled them up about 3 1/2 gallons water level sitting about 2 inches below net pot.
The critical purp auto started showing more roots since I lowered levels yesterday so she should be getting bigger soon also added 2.5 ml of micro, grow, bloom, rootdip,rapidstart,regen-a-root as well as 5ml of calmag
Ph sitting at 5.0 ppm is at 405
20180917_193755.jpg

(Added plant ties to water bottles to avoid touching roots)

Purple kush (fem) Seedling day 13

Ph 5.7 ppm 354
I added 3ml Calmag as well 2.5ml of regenaroot, photoplus, rapid start and rootdip.
Still waiting for her to show some roots.

Alrighty so I fixed them both up today and got new 5gallon buckets for them. I filled them up about 3 1/2 gallons water level sitting about 2 inches below net pot.
The critical purp auto started showing more roots since I lowered levels yesterday so she should be getting bigger soon also added 2.5 ml of micro, grow, bloom, rootdip,rapidstart,regen-a-root as well as 5ml of calmag
Ph sitting at 5.0 ppm is at 405
20180917_193755.jpg

(Added plant ties to water bottles to avoid touching roots)

Purple kush (fem) Seedling day 13

Ph 5.7 ppm 354
I added 3ml Calmag as well 2.5ml of regenaroot, photoplus, rapid start and rootdip.
Still waiting for her to show some roots.

2.5ml total in ruffly 3 gallon,or 2.5ml per gallon????

Also get that 5.0ph up, that's too low

2.5ml of each nutrient for the whole 3 gallons and it should be sitting at 5.5-6.0?
Perfect on the nutes, just never go above half strength on the trio in hydro

Yes, 5.5-6 is a good pH range to stay in

Google hydroguard and z7

Enzyme cleaners, ya gotta have em in DWC or yer water gets really goopy and root rot can set in

I've got to double down on this advice. I've run buckets with constant water temps of 78°F & higher by using Hydroguard. I started using Z7 last year and it has made the buckets much easier to clean.

I've got to double down on this advice. I've run buckets with constant water temps of 78°F & higher by using Hydroguard. I started using Z7 last year and it has made the buckets much easier to clean.
Ditto again

Best advice I got, and from this forum, was hydroguard and z7

I'm burnt on the heat here on the surface of the sun and been lazy on my rezz changes and water still is in great shape

When I do buy some how much should I add to 3 gallons of water in a 5 gal bucket?
Also if I do end up correcting my room temps
(got a portable ac)
Hopefully everything falls in line a gets cooler but would I still be able to add hydroguard anyways ? Will it be bad or..

Never go more then half at this stage?

For the GH Trio
1/4 strength for seedlings
Never above 1/2 strength after that

Calmag, hydroguard and z7 etc go by suggested amount from manuf
When I do buy some how much should I add to 3 gallons of water in a 5 gal bucket?
Also if I do end up correcting my room temps
(got a portable ac)
Hopefully everything falls in line a gets cooler but would I still be able to add hydroguard anyways ? Will it be bad or..

Always use hydroguard and z7, and go by what the bottles say for amounts to use

Hey there, like your set up and the strains you got. I hope the little lady pulls throw!
Ill follow your journal and see how you do.
Wish you the best of luck buddy!:goodluck:
Ditto again

Best advice I got, and from this forum, was hydroguard and z7

I'm burnt on the heat here on the surface of the sun and been lazy on my rezz changes and water still is in great shape

I was intrested in looking for a pump that can deliver decent air to two of these 8in airstone's but not that loud as well any ideas what brand or kind ?

15374088956107218089620698393699.jpg

I got a portable ac and attached the boxed ducting I made and ran it into the tent hopefully controlling the temps so I went ahead and kicked on both lights.
20180920_013545.jpg
This is the temps at canopy levels since I've turned on and lowered the lights. I put my hand under and adjust till I feel no heat .
Water levels are great now sitting at 68 and the bucket on the left is further away from the duct so it's a degree higher happy with the ac added in.
20180920_013617.jpg

Looking great around here. I’m glad to see you switch up to a 5 gall bucket. 3 gallon of ro water is the perfect amount with a 6 inch net pot. I also agree with the z7 or hydro guard. But if the water temperature gets to high just change the bucket twice a week. I’ve bin keeping my bucket water in the refrigerator so when I top off it’s ice cold. And when I mix I’ll go 50/50 1 1/2 cold and the other room temp. Using this practice gives me ample time befor the Rez heats up.

Sup don what’s your setup contest of. Any pictures. So tell me what you know about dwc where are you on growing a New or seasons grower. Im strictly dwc. And her to help any way possible

Sup don what’s your setup contest of. Any pictures. So tell me what you know about dwc where are you on growing a New or seasons grower. Im strictly dwc. And her to help any way possible

I’m thinking 5 gallon dwc with advanced nutes. But I just have a few grows under my belt with supersoil. It was super easy and worked well. I just want to see what a DWC can produce. I have a veg tent 2x2 I think I’m going to use for one dwc plant. And all my plants are in my flower tent because I’m moving places soon. And I’m out of town so these are kind of old.

Back
Top Bottom