Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

KZTTV - So you don't hijack this Journal, after you create your Journal, create a Signature - and link the journal there.

To Create a Signature you Click - Settings at the very top and then choose SETTINGS - This will open a new page -
On this page on the far right scroll down to Settings / EDIT SIGNATURE

In the Edit Signature Box - Type the name of your Journal - Transplant complete :) 16 days old ! Thoughts guys ? Looking good ?

Next highlight the name of your journal and link it to your signature by pressing the icon above that looks like a globe with a chain link.
Paste the URL to your Journal Transplant complete :) 16 days old ! Thoughts guys ? Looking good ?
I am able to do that from my phone ? I am trying but it keeps saying signature is not in this forum?

Nice harvest Swag! What's next?
Hey that's CG. I've got 3 critical kush clones and 1 white widow xtrm going at the moment. ( the babies that newty was raising for me) journal link is a few posts back i think. It ur on the phone app just hit my name and you'll find the journal in the posts.

Heya Swagg, Dropping by to say high and to say that i think its awesome you keep a eye out on newty's garden.
Not sure why i wasnt subbed here since @newty drops all these amazing story's about you… but hey, never to late to partehhhhhh right?:battingeyelashes:

I'm in:cheer::slide::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom