Timmy Haha's First DWC C4 Auto Grow Journal - 2016

Final Update

Throughout the journal I've tried to do a Tuesday update. I wasn't always successful, but in my original spirit of intent I'd like to make the final post for this grow on a Tuesday.
:rip:

Tonight the buds were pretty dry and some smallish pieces snapped off easily. I decided it was time for curing. It took about a half hour to get them jarred, each with an 8 gram 62% boveda pack. As expected, they lost about 76% of their wet weight. Here's the result:

Final Dry Weight: 68.30 grams / 2.47 oz

Final_Harvest_C4_Auto_004.JPG

I know, it's nothing to shout about but hey, considering I had the growth stunt from the pH problems I was having, I'm still pretty stoked! And what a learning experience!! My next grow, I'm hoping, should be a bit easier given what I've learned. PLUS, I'm going to use the Advanced Nutrients pH-balanced nutes and that should help me avoid some of the same problems. Speaking of.....

I already have a question posted on my new journal for my next grow. It's regarding the AN line of nutes I want to use. I won't ask the question here, though. Follow me to my next journal and see what the question is! The link to the new journal is now posted in my signature, which I'll add to this post.

I hope to see you all there! Thanks again for following along on this awesome journey! I've loved and appreciated every single comment and piece of advice I received here. I hope I can start returning the favor to other growers, now that I'm gaining in my knowledge.

Now following me there......

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Just a final note. You asked about the buds throwing out new pistils towards the end and if this was normal. No one answered so I thought I would take that honour.

Yes, it is absolutely perfectly normal for buds to be throwing out new pistils at the end. I had the same thing happen with my first indoor grow and decided to research it, so don't be surprised when it happens again on your next grow.

Hope you are enjoying the fruits of your first harvest. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom