niighaag

Grow Journal - By Niighaag

To start of with this will be my first hydroponic grow
I have been looking forward for this for a very long time.
Ladies & Gentlemens..
Sit back and enjoy the journal, I hope you like it as much as I did making it.

Heres what i'll be using for the grow
5 Gallon DWC
1 Critical 2.0 Autoflower - Dinafem
1200W LED (from ebay)

Actual wattage: 300W

I will be growing inside a big clauset to begin with, will buy a grow tent eventually.

Nutrients:
I accidentaly bought Biobizz nutes, will be using root juice & 1/3-/1/4 of the recommended dose of BioGrow until my package with
Advanced Hydroponics has arrived.

Feel free to checkout my previous threads aswell!

Nutrients Question
Past Grows
Introduction - New At Forum

EDIT: I have reconsidered to not be posting any pictures until the grow is done, because of security purposes.

To be continued..

Update

Day #2
Still haven't found a extension cable for the lights, so i've put my DWC Bucket outside temporarily.
It's still really warm outside about ~30-32 C on daytime and gets down to 26 C on nights.
(Yes, i am aware of the algae, reservoir problems that can occure)
The country I live in is just besides the Mediterranean, so it is very high humidity on top of all this.
I will try to solve this by dropping ice in the bucket, luckely the roots hasn't grew down the water just yet so hopefully I wont stun them by doing this.
About the algae problem i'll try adding something to prevent sunlight into getting inside of the bucket.

I started my feeding schedule today, mixed small amount of Root Juice (BioBizz) in the bucket.
I made sure to stir it well, also used a piece of cloth on top of the airstone to prevent pipes from clogging.

Or maybe just 1 picture..

iHjKxXV.jpg

Week 3#

Update:
Advanced Nutrients
Micro,Grow,Bloom

I have got a tent now, but accidentally burned the plant, at first i though it was due to the nutrients that I added, because some of the leafs had died, when I opened the DWC Bucket i realized the water was almost boiling hot, so i quickly went to put some ice in the Bucket and cooled the water, I also adjusted the fan better.
And put the lights 50cm higher
( 1meter total from the plant now )
Will start adding Ice frequently now when im going to my job.
I think this has stunned my plant really bad, so im thinking if i should start over.

Is it just me, or she a dwarf?
Didn't add nutes untill I received my package a couple of Days ago however so that might be it aswell as I might have stunned her a bit aswell with newbie misstakes..

Is it just me, or she a dwarf?
Didn't add nutes untill I received my package a couple of Days ago however so that might be it aswell as I might have stunned her a bit aswell with newbie misstakes..

I'm a newbie as well and messed up a couple times but what I did was add a half or a quarter of what the schedule says I'm in the seedling stage as well come check out my grow. Goodluck :Namaste:

Seems like every day is a new misstake.
Accidentally broke the fucking air stone when refreshing with ice in the bucket.
Just ordered a new one, will have to wait about a month.
Should I just give up on her, and transplant into soil?

I know that would probably stun her a very long time by doing that, but she will be that anyways from the dwc.
My patients is almost done, and she looks like a dwarf, not sure she will produce very much at all

Just managed to fix the airstone, however its only half it size now.
I Guess it will work for a month, i put some babybell cheese wax in the hole that was showing from the broken airstone, so now its getting an even airflow instead of using no air stone.

No I got a few pet shops though, possibly they can support me with a fish tank, air stone:/

IMG_20181003_100709.jpg
IMG_20181003_100836.jpg

She is almost 1month and 3 weeks now, still no sign of any buds developement.. looks like its going to be a poor yield due to the misstakes made.

Does anyone know if a autoflower can wait almost 2 months until producing flowers?

I want to know because if its not an autoflower, then i'm going to start lollipoping her

Back
Top Bottom