DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

Sup donp? And I'm going to start a new journal if the 4 I planted ever surface. It's been 2 days in the soil. Still nothing. When i get a job and come into some money I plan on getting Pineapple express seeds, midnight kush, and possibly OG kush. Then maybe try to find male seeds of midkush or p.e. crossbreed and call it Midnight Snack.

But i hope your seeds do well also! And thanks, I hope I get at least 3, it'd be bitchin if all 4 end up fem.

i have found that when i plant my seeds directly in soil they take ages to sprout if the soil is to wet, when i let it dry out they sprouted and grew like crazy, so now i know that it dont need to be to wet but it does need to be moist, i did soak my seeds in the past but when you transplant them it causes stress and gives higher male ratio, or so im told,

So the 4 I planted, never grew... I got some fresher seeds from a buddy. I germed 11, out of those 5 split open and 1 is growing like crazy, its got almost a 1 inch root already.

Gonna try again, I think they didn't grow too well cause my closet is pretty cold. I'm gonna invest in a space heater or something.

Btw, I got some homegrown from an old friend last night, 1.1g nugget. Nice diesel taste with a skunky smell. Was baked for like 3.5 hours. Cloudy head, body high, but not all mopey. Was some nice smoke.

IMAG030216.jpg

you can do it!

I know you can I know you can:)

:goodluck:
Thanks buddy :)

I'll probably pot the tonight when i get home. Leave them in the bathroom next to the heater or something.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hey Guys. It's been forever since I've been on here. I don't know if any of you are still around.

I unfortunately had to salvage my plants when I moved out of that apartment. My landlord said I could cut them down. Or
Have him call the police.
So I did what I had to :/

One day I will grow again. Trust me. When I do. You'll be the first to know.

Back
Top Bottom