Noreastfog, 12 Pot Ebb & Grow, First Ever Grow

The humidity is already dropping for me. Dehumidifier will need to be emptied twice a day.

I just saw the coolest thing at lowes for $75. Its a pump u hook up to your dehumidifer and then run a hose to where ever u want it to empty. Even if u can't run it down a drain or outside u can atleast run it to a 5 gallon bucket and have to empty it A LOT less.

Hey again,
A little time for a quick update...
So, Wed evening I made a decision to start the "Flush". I drained and filled the res, added Final Flush, and turned the lights out.

I had to make a trip away Thurs. Come home Fri night to find everything laying over. I found I had not plugged the Fill pump back into the timer. WTF.

Two days with out water. I plugged things back in and reset. They drank about 25 liters in the first cycle.

Anyway I'll try to get pics up tonight.

aw man that sucks NEF.

I did the same thing last grow. unfortunately for me it was 3 days no fill, and it happened in week 5 flower, and stopped them from swelling. . . probably cut my yield 50-65% in the end, but that was mostly dye to the poor timing of the mishap.

Mine never even drooped much either, i found the problem by accident when I was working in there and it was supposed to flood and didn't.

good luck bro. at least you're a lot farther into flower, so it shouldn't affect you much.
hope it's all ok.

aw man that sucks NEF.

I did the same thing last grow. unfortunately for me it was 3 days no fill, and it happened in week 5 flower, and stopped them from swelling. . . probably cut my yield 50-65% in the end, but that was mostly dye to the poor timing of the mishap.

Mine never even drooped much either, i found the problem by accident when I was working in there and it was supposed to flood and didn't.

good luck bro. at least you're a lot farther into flower, so it shouldn't affect you much.
hope it's all ok.

Thanks wheelo, It's just a reminder to be methodical. I've been in a hurry pretty much all the time lately. Time to slow down and smell the buds :yummy:

Day 86, Bloom Day 57

Update showing the carnage.

So I'm rushing to complete the flush process so I can harvest these as quickly as I can. Just changed out the res (about 700 PPM) with fresh clean water no flush agent this time. It has had two fill cycles and does not register any PPM's

As you can see they are laid down all over.

I'll see if the PPM's come up but I'll probably start the chop Tues night.

Pic Time

rsz_picz_008.jpg

rsz_picz_010.jpg

rsz_picz_011.jpg

rsz_picz_012.jpg

Just a really quick update this morning...

Started the chop Monday night, trimmed three Mon and another two last night.

Sorry no pics, I start and finish late.

I have no idea what I'm doing but to my eye they look pretty much like the trimmed bud (pre dry) I see on here.

I think they could have gone a little further to mature, but under the circumstances they wouldn't have lasted.

I will try to get and post pics.

Have a great day everyone.

cant wait to see them, i'm sure they are great.

just take your time trimming, try not to handle the buds too roughly, I try to hold them from the stems as much as I can to avoid breaking any trics. mersh growers are usually rough with them, not connoisseurs.

mersh growers are usually rough with them, not connoisseurs.

:bravo:

And another great point Wheel brought up previously is get all those fan leaves off on the first trim run. I'm learning that a 2nd "connoisseur" trim for the jars is not all that much fun.

Can't wait to see what you've got there BUD!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sf

Hey Buds!
Sorry for keeping you all waiting and tks for keeping track. Pulled a late Thurs to get all the trimming done. I had been just hanging the trimmed bud in my basement but we were getting some "interesting" comments from a variety of people. Bottom line the whole house STANK :yahoo:

Converted my Grow room to a DRY room, problem solved.

Last night got home from work and literally crashed for 12 hrs, kind of like a 12 on 12 off cycle.

Haven't even ventured a guess a finished weight.

I will post pics this afternoon of the drying buds.

SF now come the nasty clean-up work :yahoo:

FINALLY... Hung to Dry!

Right to Pics, words just don't seem to matter.

rsz_dscn7594.jpg

rsz_dscn7595.jpg

rsz_dscn7596.jpg

rsz_dscn7597.jpg

rsz_dscn7598.jpg

As you can see I haven't even started to pull down and clean the E&G. Trying to collect enough Jars for the cure.

I couldn't resist pulling a small piece of bud last night and taking it for a cruise. Still not completely dry, initially very tasty but became a little harsh. I think it will dry & cure well. Just a few hits, quite potent, very comfortably numb.

Back
Top Bottom