DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

everything is looking good mate, as fish cake said you could go 12-12 till they show sex then flip back to veg, this wont slow down growth it will just get them showing sex sooner, or maybe for your next grow consider using glr for veg, it gets them growing a whole lot quicker and they show sex at around 2 weeks old, 3 weeks at the latest with mine, even plants that have been under 24-0 then put under glr start to show sex within a couple of days of flipping the lights to glr.

but reps for the plants mate, your doing a good job looking after them

Yeah DP, GLR is a good idea. I did find a strain that wants to flower under GLR though....Blue Dream. Maybe 12+2 for that one. IDK. Will test and find out when I can. And yeah, I didn't clarify, if you allow it to go too long on 12/12 then back to veg it does slow down a little. If you sex them early and get it back to veg cycle they won't slow.

And you learned the most from me? That's truly scary!

plants under 24-0 seem to take ages to show sex and the same with 20-4, but 18-6 is slightly quicker at showing sex, they usually show sex around 4 weeks under 18-6 but this time stretches longer if you use more light and less dark, but under 18-6 they should show sex when the plant is 4 to 5 nodes high, but under 24-0 they take longer to show sex for some reason or other.

glr is well worth a try, ive used it for the whole of my grow this time and the plants showed sex sooner and got bigger than the plants last time in a shorter amount of time.

And page 44! Bump!

Okay, okay, okay. Finally doing this. Lol. I'm so sorry guys.

Okay. All 3 of the kids.
New85.jpg

LST Girl.. Wrapping around the pot.
LST214.jpg

Middle Child... Doing good.
MiddleKid.jpg

And The Topped Girl. One of the 2 new tops died. I got home one day and it was rather flaccid and shrunk up. :/
Topped21.jpg

They're 6 weeks and 4 days old today. Still no Genders. Hope they're coming soon !

Things are looking great over here! Keep up the good work Deph!

-TG

Groovy!!

That is great news Deph!

-TG

*Taps foot impatiently*

congrats on the ladies bro! You had better luck than me out of 3 I had none :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom