DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

ill be needing new teeth myself soon, they aint much good either, haribo sweets are like jelly sweets but sour, i love my sour sweets, ill be posting pics soon, i harvested the top half of 1 of my plants. the rest are nearly done, so will be doing them soon

@Deph, give us an update when you get back mate, is everything still good my friend,

ill be posting new pics of my grow on my journal tomorrow so big update coming before i harvest the plants that are ready
give us a shout when you get back deph

Okay guys. Found some time to get on here. I promise tonight when I get home I WILL post updated pics.

I've just been really busy these passed few weeks. Though we got a really heavy rain and i filled 4 gallon sized pickle jars. Girls are loving that rain water!
Just hold tight. I'm working atm, but pics will be up before the night is gone. Unless you're west coast. Thatll be this afternoon for you all.

Okay, okay, okay. Finally doing this. Lol. I'm so sorry guys.

Okay. All 3 of the kids.
New85.jpg

LST Girl.. Wrapping around the pot.
LST214.jpg

Middle Child... Doing good.
MiddleKid.jpg

And The Topped Girl. One of the 2 new tops died. I got home one day and it was rather flaccid and shrunk up. :/
Topped21.jpg

They're 6 weeks and 4 days old today. Still no Genders. Hope they're coming soon !

nice real nice youngman. looking at your first pic makes me wonder how you keep them from sliding out your tent:)

run them on 12/12 for a week and sex them you may get what you wish.
then if you want to grow them more go back to the light schedual you were on

I can do that? Whaat?!

make your light schedual 12/12 for a week they should show sex maybe in 4 days maybe more.
after that if you want to put them back in veg go back to 18/6 or what ever you were doing before. or you can flower them out:):circle-of-love:

I want them to veg a bit more. They still got a lot of potential growing. :)

you aint going to stop them from growing. you will just find out wich ones are girls:)

thats beautifull young man:)

Man, those girls are looking good! I bet you were surprised when you got back from your trip. You're LST looks perfect!

This might be when you consider trying to clone to use the rooted clones to sex your plants. Or do it fishcakes way. It's just my personal preference to NOT force it to show sex then revert. Not that it's bad, it just slows growth a bit while it reverts. Look into some other journals (sqwheels is actively working on it) about cloning with water only. I know it works and it's a cheap cloning method.

You're doing awesome dude!

And thank you for the MOTM nod, though I am so not worthy yet.

My trip was only 1 day. Lol. And thank you.

And I nominated you cause you've been a lot of help to me. So has everyone else.
Fish.
Gig.
Gracie.
Omm
Kfrat
TG
DonP
QTL
Everybody.

But I think I've learned most about growing from you. So that's who I nominated. :) good luck.

Back
Top Bottom