Noreastfog, 12 Pot Ebb & Grow, First Ever Grow

Wow! NEF lookin real good, (I think)
from my rookie experience anyway.
Hey, you know though, when you got celberty growers like stinkfinger and Pit Viper
droppin in your thread to take a look and coach you along, you were destin for a bumper crop!!! It is the best dam site isn't it! With all the helpful advice from some genuine really nice guys it does help ease the grow. Your on the home strech! Good growing!

happy 420.

that harden looks great NEF, keep up the green work. you'll be passin to the left soon enough. . .well, not that you aren;t already, but you know what i mean.

Time to update with photos. Took photos with my usual camera, and they didn't turn out as well. I'm thinking some of the settings must be changed.

Day 68, Day 39 Bloom

rsz_dscn7505.jpg

rsz_dscn7506.jpg

rsz_dscn7507.jpg

rsz_dscn7508.jpg

rsz_dscn7509.jpg

rsz_dscn7510.jpg

rsz_dscn7511.jpg

rsz_dscn7512.jpg

Im impressed bro, Id love to give those a taste test for ya when there done!:grinjoint:

NEP, Stand on the left!

Man it's been busy. I'm usually gone before lights go out and not home until after lights come on. Res change last night, uneventful.

It may be the last change with nutes. I have had to do some supporting of branches that I can reach. The ones that are deeper are just laying over. Hopefully they will all support each other. A lot on the outside are against the wall. It doesn't appear anything has broken yet.

I want to get pics up tomorrow.

:peace:

Again, home after lights on and now I will be traveling away for a couple of days.

You are just going to have to take my word for it, they are falling over with the weight, and there's not much I can do about it. H0ly F*ck, I squeezed in to "pin" up one of the main colas in the back row and was just about knocking shit out of everything. So far nothing (branches) has broken. But if the weight continues to pile on like I heard it would in the last two weeks, I could end up losing some.

Did I mention how much fun I'm having :yahoo:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Bet it will be the "longest" trip of your life....ha..ha.

Same boat with the lateral branches. I think as long as they don't snap completely they'll still be good for the flush. Pretty sure I'm gonna AX the Kush this weekend after three or four days of flushing.

Have a safe trip NEF!
SF

Again, home after lights on and now I will be traveling away for a couple of days.

You are just going to have to take my word for it, they are falling over with the weight, and there's not much I can do about it. H0ly F*ck, I squeezed in to "pin" up one of the main colas in the back row and was just about knocking shit out of everything. So far nothing (branches) has broken. But if the weight continues to pile on like I heard it would in the last two weeks, I could end up losing some.

Glad to hear you're having fun!! Of all problems, too much weight is the best one.... So a pretty nice trick I use for supporting branches is, I take a single piece of wire ( I normally pull a single piece out of 12-2 romex), 12 guage works well. I simply cut an 8-12 inch piece (or longer if you need to it to reach more), and I bend it into a "S" shape. I then take one of the bends, and hook it to a small branch, then the other bend to a Stake, or main solid branch. Kind of hard to explain, but I think I got the idea across. I like this method, because you barely have to touch the plant, and it has a soft coating that doesn't hurt the plant. Also no knots!!! Good luck, and lookin good.

Day 80, Day 51 Bloom

I just realized it's been almost 2 weeks without pics. These were actually taken Fri night so they are already old. Again probably not the best pics. Humidity still running quite high...but...I finally got my dryer venting outside and got a dehumidifier.

My big girl in the back is laying completely over in all directions. I can't get to her to tie her up without risking breaking other shit (great idea though Slo, I do understand what you are describing). Oh well?

Probably start flushing tomorrow!!!

Here's the pics

rsz_jp_001.jpg

rsz_jp_002.jpg

rsz_jp_003.jpg

rsz_jp_004.jpg

rsz_jp_005.jpg

rsz_jp_006.jpg

rsz_jp_007.jpg

rsz_jp_008.jpg

Day 80, Day 51 Bloom

I just realized it's been almost 2 weeks without pics. These were actually taken Fri night so they are already old. Again probably not the best pics. Humidity still running quite high...but...I finally got my dryer venting outside and got a dehumidifier.

My big girl in the back is laying completely over in all directions. I can't get to her to tie her up without risking breaking other shit (great idea though Slo, I do understand what you are describing). Oh well?

Probably start flushing tomorrow!!!

Here's the pics

rsz_jp_001.jpg

rsz_jp_002.jpg

rsz_jp_003.jpg

rsz_jp_004.jpg

rsz_jp_005.jpg

rsz_jp_006.jpg

rsz_jp_007.jpg

rsz_jp_008.jpg

damn nice man. what strain is this again?

I drop by to see how you are doing, only to find you are lost in the Redwood Forest of Cannabis:nicethread:
Damn:goodjob:noreastfog, I am 100% impressed with your garden and Medijuana Skills. +Rep

+Rep fog and 5 stars

I drop by to see how you are doing, only to find you are lost in the Redwood Forest of Cannabis:nicethread:
Damn:goodjob:noreastfog, I am 100% impressed with your garden and Medijuana Skills. +Rep

+Rep fog and 5 stars

Thanks Wingman, I've been very lucky to have had very little adversity and the help I need when it's happened. Skills? not so much, just good at following directions. This really is the maiden voyage.

I've been tempted to start my flush early this week and harvest this weekend, but I'm going to follow sage advice to "wait a week". Flush this weekend, harvest next. :surf:

The humidity is already dropping for me. Dehumidifier will need to be emptied twice a day.

Back
Top Bottom