If Soil... What is in your Mix? EARTH GROW POTTONG SOIL FROM WALMART
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 GALLON
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2 X 1000
Is it Air Cooled? YES
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? WAS UP AROUND 85 NOW 75
RH of Room/Cabinet? ?????????????????/
PH of Medium or Reservoir? TENDS TO STAY AT 7-7.1
Any Pests? HAD GNATS THEY ARE GONE NOW
How Often are you Watering? 2-3 TIMES A WEEK (when pots are light)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? FOX FARMS BIG BLOOM GROW BIG TIGERBLOOM OPEN SEASME BEASTIE BLOOMS CHA CHING SUPER THIVE AND BLACHSTRAP MOLASIS
Size or Square Footage of Room THE SCREEN IS 4X6

OK SO i started a journal before and didnt seem to get much help.I guess it was because I didnt give the info of what I was using so I figured I will start over and hopfully Learn somthing from you greenthumbs out there. I will gets some pics loaded right now

Here they are as little ones still under florecents

grow_journal_004.JPG

As you can see I am trying to make them stay under the screen I think I will wait till the end of week 3 and let them start growing through the screen. I will be switching to 12\12 tonight

5-13_grow_009.JPG

Ok check out the leaves in this pic is it N deff Or ph or what? There is no difference in the size of the nugs from the ones that have a little yellowing that the ones that are still lush green.On some of the yellow ones the hairs seem to be a bit longer.I hit them with another dose of veg nutes and all the new stuff looks great.I also bought some better ph down called earth juice it is suppose to be the shhhhh. Any advice from a senior grower would be greatly appreciated

3_weeks_flowering_013.JPG

I went up to my growroom tonight and just for fun I started counting nugs i only counted the ones that were through the screen and lost count at 450 nugs.Ny question is how many grams do you think a nug 18-24 in fom a 1000 watt light will produce?Im thinking 3-4?does that sound about right?

Anyone out there with any advice for a first timer?I guess no one likes my journal so well fuck it i will just keep doin what I do.I figured peeps would be interested in a 2000 watt scrog guess not:allgood::allgood::allgood:

I'm inrerested:grinjoint:, surely others are as well. Guessung what a yield will be is like picking the lottery numbers, just tooooooo many variables. Just keep a handle on everything and I'm sure you'll suprise the hell out of yourself.I'll be rooting for you:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom