DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

Had to cut em down, Landlord had to come see he house before we move out. #depressed. :helpsmilie:

Guess my thread is done. Delete it. I'll make a new one in a few weeks once we get settled into the new place, and i'll start them off the right way, not just cups and a window.

Had to cut em down, Landlord had to come see he house before we move out. #depressed. :helpsmilie:

Guess my thread is done. Delete it. I'll make a new one in a few weeks once we get settled into the new place, and i'll start them off the right way, not just cups and a window.

WOW sorry there youngman that just sucks.
at least it was for that and not some real bad reason(you know).
will look foward for when you make the big come back! oh and you will its in your blood now!

Good luck deph! I am looking forward to the next grow!

Thank you, its good to be back man. Ive missed my stoner family.

Though I've currently been sober for 38 days. I'm looking for a job. But as soon as i know they don't do randoms, its on!

welcome back youngman glad to read from you

no but here is a preview
DSC019092.JPG

thats mine:)

i think you were still around when i bought my fast auto seeds? well i have 8 that are in flower and will be ready in the next week or two =)

my camera has died so im a bit lacking in the photo department atm =/ gonna try a dodgy old laptop with a broken power line and a dead battery lol its got a built in camera but with out the power lead its dead and with the power lead if it moves it goes off. =(

good to see you back mate, are you keeping this journal going or starting a new one, if you start a new one make sure you post the link so we know you have started a new one,

i crossed a sour kush with a kiwi male and got hundred of seeds, id have to say around 300, i soaked 10 of these and 2 sprouted, so i planted the rest and only 1 grew, so out of 10 i got 3 plants, not sure why as the seeds look like seeds you buy.

bit of bad luck i guess, ill keep my fingers crossed mate for the 3 fem out of the 4 viable seeds you got growing,

Back
Top Bottom