First 2000 Watt SCROG

Ok so the results are in.Sorry no pics my wife deleated themand i had some of my patients come and pick up their meds. But here are the results. We got 1lb 2 1\2oz of solid pretty nugs.We ended up with 1\2 oz short of 1\2lb of smaller frumunda nugs that we made just under an oz of some bomb bubble hashish mmmmmmmmmmmmm.total of 726 grams of bubs looks like blacklips was the closesest but I think the rule was closest without going over right? So I think Killertree wins is that right Soniqe?

Ok so the results are in.Sorry no pics my wife deleated themand i had some of my patients come and pick up their meds. But here are the results. We got 1lb 2 1\2oz of solid pretty nugs.We ended up with 1\2 oz short of 1\2lb of smaller frumunda nugs that we made just under an oz of some bomb bubble hashish mmmmmmmmmmmmm.total of 726 grams of bubs looks like blacklips was the closesest but I think the rule was closest without going over right? So I think Killertree wins is that right Soniqe?

That should be enough to keep you medicated for at least a few weeks.
I learned a lot from this journal.
:welldone::thumb::thanks:

Great job spiderpig1, so glad you've made it through your trimming chores ;) I thought your weights would have come in much higher but I'm really happy to hear the majority were nice and dense.

Congrat's KillerTree: closest without going overs earns the 42.0 rep points ;)

nice haul for sure. I'll show you a picture of mine at 25 days of flower, I know it's a mess and nowhere near as pretty as yours but this is what I shoot for since the 1000w bulbs have such great penetration. I run a 6 plant medical grow with a single 1000w Super HPS on this 6'x7' screen. I have an 8" Magnum which is how I'm able to throw out so much coverage. Beneath the screen gets no light so I try to get as much above the screen as possible with keeping it as level of canopy as I can. Some of the outer areas are a little shorter but not enough that I worry too much. They are around 3' above the screen

swissblissday25.jpg

I hope you don't mind me posting that pic in here? With your grow being completed I hope it's ok. If somebody is using fluorescents, LED, or a smaller hps/MH bulb weaving them for so long into flower is good since you don't have so much penetration but those 1000W's you can be sloppy and get away with it. I want to see you do another and just flip to flower when the screen is almost full and you weave for no more than a week into flower. I luckily have vaulted ceilings so I just fill all but the center directly beneath the bulb and then flip to flower and don't weave at all. The center finds a way to fill in on it's own, if you have the center filled already when you flip to flower it will really outgrow the rest so try to avoid it, your canopy will be way too uneven.

I'm running a Sativa (Swiss Bliss) though and this method may not work as well with your genetics so definitely don't take my advice like it's gospel that's for sure, just something to try

I'm using a 600w with a 6" Magnum over a 2 plant 2' X 4' screen in a Growlab GL-80L, and I'm using string to bend them back down. It's not pretty, but so far, so good.

Wow they are finally done and down.The smoke is great nice and clean.The powerplant is a very heady uplifting yet super heavy in the back of your eyes type of stone if you know what I mean.The taste is very fruity and smooth not alot of expansion so its good to smoke when you have things to do.
Now the Jack the Ripper is a very dense nug.It has a put you head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye for a while type of high. It has nice expansion.The taste is very earthy not what I would expect from a Jack strain but still good.As for the smell it is pretty good not very strong though.It somtimes tends to smell like tortillas until you break it open then its a real earthy nice but not strong smell.

My final thoughts on the scrog are next time I will only train them under the screen for 1 week next time maybe 1.5 to get bigger nugs. I will definatly only use good soil from now on as this is the foundation for the whole grow. If you use shitty soil you have a hard time keeping ph right so anyone reading this use good soil it is worth it. Will I grow them again? I have some in flower now that I will post some pics of they were meant for the scrog but they are pushing 5FT now so it is now a jungle of green lol.but it will be my last time growing powerplant.It is a good bud but just a little to airy for me then didnt nug up like i would have liked.I think it would do alot better outdoors.As for the jtr I will be parting ways with this strain as well.The reason is the smell is just not stinky and I like it stinky the look and taste are there but again I like stinky.Thanks again to all of you guys for the kind words and help along the way.:thanks::thanks:

High Spiderpig, thanks for the final report... dang, I hope my PPs come out tighter, but thanks for the warning. I'm going to cut a couple of clones anyway :)

:peace:

High Spiderpig, thanks for the final report... dang, I hope my PPs come out tighter, but thanks for the warning. I'm going to cut a couple of clones anyway :)

if you like a good heady sativa powerplant is great I definatly recommend it. I got almost 2 oz per plant so the yeild is there I just feel this is a outdoor strain eve though they say it can be grown either way.They like nutes to so up you nute dosage in flower they will like it.They also responded really well to the molasis.

if you like a good heady sativa powerplant is great I definatly recommend it. I got almost 2 oz per plant so the yeild is there I just feel this is a outdoor strain eve though they say it can be grown either way.They like nutes to so up you nute dosage in flower they will like it.They also responded really well to the molasis.

More OC+ on the way :thanks:

awesome thread man. thats great. i really appreciate it, sounds like many others do.

congrats on the harvest my friend. learned a lot from this thread.
:thumb:

Thanks guys

UPDATE.
The Jack The Ripper cured up a bit and now has a piney smell and yummy earthy taste to it. Ive decided to keep a mother and keep her around.This is a very potent strain Knocks me on my a$$ when i smoke it.I am gonna try an untopped bush and a sea of green with this strain along with some others.

The power plant still smells fruity just more pungent now.The nugs have gotten a bit harder as they dry and it has a clean uplifting smoke.I have decided to keep a mother of this one as well as it is a great daytime smoke and has an awsome yeild and smell.Great joint bud.

I like that photo too. I'm an old timer but could you explain to me the difference between SOG and SROG. I'm not up on the lingo quite yet.

I'm about to start a grow journal, just got my seeds (Aurora Indica) from NIRVANA. Through it in some dirt yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom