First 2000 Watt SCROG

He's probably still in a scissor hash coma.

Ok here is another one I pulled out of the screen.This is the Jack the Ripper.
The stuff in the bowl is the powerplant it has been drying for about 3 days now so I removed the stems and they went into paper bags.The ripper is still drying. Sorry I havent been keeping up damn sativa dom strains are hard to trim good.

001448.JPG

002478.JPG

006353.JPG

004424.JPG

The powerplant is super red. It has so many red hairs all over.

Nice pics!
Looks like you still have a way to go.
They make a trimmer called a 'Spinpro' that looks like a salad spinner.
Haven't tried one yet.
With yields like that, it might not be a bad investment.

Nice pics!
Looks like you still have a way to go.
They make a trimmer called a 'Spinpro' that looks like a salad spinner.
Haven't tried one yet.
With yields like that, it might not be a bad investment.

Dude im already looking into one :thumb::thumb::thumb:

they sell blades and wires btw, the wires need replaced pretty often. If you get the ones with the blades they don't seem to be that much more destructive to the buds and I have ran multiple harvests through with the current blades and they are still as good as new. There is also some who say the trimmers do as good of a job as trimming by hand but that isn't true. I am NOT downtalking the spinpro at all and I refuse to trim by hand ever again. smaller leaves though that barely stick out it just lops them off where they stick out, it doesn't get in there like some fine scissors can to cut them out at the stem. If you are harvesting large quantities though there is a point you just have to give in. Some of the finer buds I still do by hand for my personal stash of medicine that I keep for testing purposes to ensure my patients get the quality of product they need for their illnesses :yummy:

The trimmers really come in handy on the less dense buds where you spend more time harvesting an ounce than you do harvesting 6 ounces of the better ones. Those airy buds that take the most time of all are a breeze, throw an ounce or so in and you are done in seconds. The trim is very fine and if you don't mind smoking trim they are great for joints or you can turn it into oil, hash or whatever floats your boat(I make a batch of butter then the rest goes into the bubble bags). Large sun leaves get ripped off and disposed of and all you have left is nugs and sugary trim to do with as you like and it's easy to stay organized. Back when I solely used scissors it was always such a mess

Ok guys sorry for being mia for a while just been super buisy trimming drying and jaring nugs as well as making hashish and cleaning out the grow room to put the next generation of monsters in there.They are already almost 5 ft tall. I will get pics and weight totals posted tonight as well as pics of all the nugs togeather in jars.Thanks for all the help along the way guys.

Ok guys sorry for being mia for a while just been super buisy trimming drying and jaring nugs as well as making hashish and cleaning out the grow room to put the next generation of monsters in there.They are already almost 5 ft tall. I will get pics and weight totals posted tonight as well as pics of all the nugs togeather in jars.Thanks for all the help along the way guys.

Don't forget to let us know how that power plant smokes :cool:

Glad you were busy in a good way :)

:peace:

Ok this is all the guesses i will put the weight report with pics up tonight. Good luck.
Originally Posted by spiderpig1
Originally Posted by spiderpig1
Ok so i have no clues what to expect as for yeild off this grow.So I figured lets make a game of it. If you want everyone tell what you think the yeild will be and when its all said and done closest to actual weight gets + reps

Sanibel Green 2.25lbs 1234a5678b 950 grams anyone else in????????????
Myzz617 says just under 2Lbs

HealingKronic is in at 29 oz
HorseBadortiz is in at 1242 grams
Blackbeast is in at 843 grams

Thanks to all that have chimmed in and helped along the way
HollandCa is in at 1200 grams
Blacklips is in at 756 grams
Killertree says right at 500 grams
Good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom