First 2000 Watt SCROG

What was you M\F ratio? any hermies?Did you buy fem seeds? Sorry to ask so many questions but I bought some superskunk seeds and almost all of them hermed.It sucked big ole friggen bannas everywhere.It did make some of the best hash I ever smoked though.

All Attitude has is feminized. My experience so far- No hermies, No males. Had several unavoidable light disruptions during flower all 3 times, so I am as sure as I can be, they are OK.

Weed World (another sponsor) has the non feminized versions. I haven't gotten around to ordering from them yet, but I intend to.

All Attitude has is feminized. My experience so far- No hermies, No males. Had several unavoidable light disruptions during flower all 3 times, so I am as sure as I can be, they are OK.

Weed World (another sponsor) has the non feminized versions. I haven't gotten around to ordering from them yet, but I intend to.

I think I will try the attitude place how much were the beans?

I think I will try the attitude place how much were the beans?

With their 'stealth option' a pack of 7 was less than $100.00.

I've got a few half assed pics in my gallery(Date f***ed up, and not the best clarity). May be enough to give you an idea of what to expect. These were in a 2 1/2' X 5' tent under a 600w Hortilux HPS.

With their 'stealth option' a pack of 7 was less than $100.00.

I've got a few half assed pics in my gallery(Date f***ed up, and not the best clarity). May be enough to give you an idea of what to expect. These were in a 2 1/2' X 5' tent under a 600w Hortilux HPS.

Wow them look good thanks for the good info +reps if I can

Hopefully, he's too busy trimming and smoking to post any photos.
:bigtoke:

Would love to see some pictures of the swell ;)

What's your percentage amber now ;)

I will get some pics up tomorrow.The trichs really havent gotten as amber as I would like yet.And the buds keep throwing off new hairs, but some of the older hairs are lookin to be at peak so I think I am gonna start chopping in the next couple days.

hope this doesnt turn out to be another unfinished spiderpig journal like his others, give us results damnit, we have 420 points on the line

Dude what are you talking about?You must be stoned for sure.What other journals? This is the same grow from the original journal before my lights got stolen and in order to get the correct help I needed to have a journal that told everything about my grow.Dont bash my good name on this site.

We're here supporting you Brother ;)

Please don't feel rushed ;)

Agreed. We'd all like to see the results, as soon as possible. But we don't want to see you smoking immature bud for the next few months, either.
Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom