500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

Well done indeed DankGirl! You must of been logging in the hours on this harvest, mad respect for pulling this off so ably. The cat and I salute you with our finest java ;).ill be looking for the next project you engage, till then take good care and enjoy the haul.

Thank you, my next project is just around the corner. I will be starting my 5ft x 10ft DWC LED grow tent here within the week. I have 8 clones off my 818 Headband mother that I'm rooting in a clone king aeroponic setup. Will be putting together journal shortly :)

Have you thought of leaving some of those ladies stumps in soil and letting them reveg? It takes a while but from what I've seen the results can be phenomenal!

unfortunately the county I live in just banned outdoor marijuana growing. So wont be doing outdoor unless I find a new home. Thanks

unfortunately the county I live in just banned outdoor marijuana growing. So wont be doing outdoor unless I find a new home. Thanks

When I found out like all of fresno county they banned outdoor growing I was pretty shocked, I cant wait to buy a piece of property somewhere big enough to do exactly what I want when I want and how I want hehe.. At least your out in the country up north, im stuck 16miles just south of LA, if I grow outside I would have to sit there with my 9mm and pick them off the wall as they came over lol....

Absolutely incredible grow, Dank Girl! :high-five: I wish I had been here from the beginning. I hope to follow your future grows. :) Sad to hear your area banned outdoor growing. :( Could you build a greenhouse and put the monsters "inside?" ;)

I truly hope to grow trees like yours someday. If my state gets legal, and can grow outdoors, I'd like to grow some big sativas in the super-long summers here. FL doesn't get but about two hours deviation in daylight hours throughout the whole year, but gets chilly at night in the early months. I'm still very much in the learning stage, though. The lower buds on your Blue Dream Haze were bigger than most of my plants grown indoors so far.

Have you an estimate on yield yet? Or still drying?

I admire your knowledge, dedication, and patience. :goodjob: +reps :)

Oh, and my favorite tool for picture editing is GIMP. It's free and open source, and has loads and loads of community-made plugins, and can use Photoshop brushes and stuff, too.

:Namaste:

Absolutely incredible grow, Dank Girl! :high-five: I wish I had been here from the beginning. I hope to follow your future grows. :) Sad to hear your area banned outdoor growing. :( Could you build a greenhouse and put the monsters "inside?" ;)

I truly hope to grow trees like yours someday. If my state gets legal, and can grow outdoors, I'd like to grow some big sativas in the super-long summers here. FL doesn't get but about two hours deviation in daylight hours throughout the whole year, but gets chilly at night in the early months. I'm still very much in the learning stage, though. The lower buds on your Blue Dream Haze were bigger than most of my plants grown indoors so far.

Have you an estimate on yield yet? Or still drying?

I admire your knowledge, dedication, and patience. :goodjob: +reps :)

Oh, and my favorite tool for picture editing is GIMP. It's free and open source, and has loads and loads of community-made plugins, and can use Photoshop brushes and stuff, too.

Thank You. I'm not sure about greenhouse thing to get around ordinance I will try my best to see what I can do. If anything I'll be doing 500 gallon vegetable container garden :) and grow 13 foot tall vegetable plants instead.

I'm imagining a 13 foot tomato plant, with basketball-sized tomatoes. :goodluck:

this is freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dank420Girl,
I would PM you if I could...just searched and found your CC 818 Headband grow and it was amazing. I am looking to get a little feedback on her bud texture and how she smokes, potency and aroma... I just purchased a femmed 6 pack for outdoor 2015. THANKS

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hey Dank420Girl,
I would PM you if I could...just searched and found your CC 818 Headband grow and it was amazing. I am looking to get a little feedback on her bud texture and how she smokes, potency and aroma... I just purchased a femmed 6 pack for outdoor 2015. THANKS

Thanks :) I love this 818 Headband I just started indoor of them from my mother 818 Headband plant starting another grow journal shortly. At first when I harvest the 818 Headband I wasn't to happy it felt like there wasn't a lot of weight on it. But after I trimmed it all down it's basically all dense cola's no popcorn nugs, turned out to be biggest yielder out of my garden. I still have 6 more full mason jars of it for personal stash for the year. I absolutely love the smell of it, the only way to describe it is like a skunk, crossed with diesel gasoline. I absolutely love headband strains and this CC 818 headband is by far my favorite smoke besides straight OG's and Blue Dreams. Hope this is info you are looking for :) good luck with your seeds. I recommend popping all 6 and keeping best one for mother cause it is worth keeping a mother.

Yep that's exactly the feedback I was looking for. Are you saying basically that the plant yields hard nugs that smell like a skunk pissed in diesel? PERFECT, that's just what I'm looking for. I don't want piney and I don't want fruity. I want RANK. Thanks very much. The Blue Dream looks great too. For your first grow journal, you knocked it waaay outta the ballpark. Amazing. Hope your indoor goes well. I just joined 420magazine, but I'm no stranger to outdoor grows. Have a green 2015

Back
Top Bottom