Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x GDP

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

DSCF07183.JPG
DSCF07114.JPG
DSCF07122.JPG
DSCF07205.JPG
:high-five:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

I'm still watching Two Jays. Could we possibly get some pics of the girls planted outdoors? I catch a buzz from seeing outdoor plants.

:thumb:

Ahh we have moves lol :) ill pop over to fun in the sun! :)
Oh and buddy I know you un subbed to my sponsored thread due to all the off topic stuff. Well I now have an all business version running parallel. Not in my sig unfortunately. Hope you can find it! Best of buds! :)

Found and sub'd!!:high-five:

:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:
Seriously, Cuttings of ACDC in rockwool, domed and sealed. I will check them daily but won't remove the tape sealing them until a week has passed . My Blueberry Haze and Eldorado cuts are doing fine. Most are able to stand without the humidity dome. :cheer: I have one Eldorado cutting showing roots, so now she is a clone. Love that transition, fast and happy. I have pictures and will be loading those as soon as I finish this entry. Thanks to all who are following along.:thanks:

Looking great Brother! I love the contrast between the checker floor and the green plants, makes me think I'm in a kind of pizzeria you never want to leave :rofl:

Can't wait to see the garden flourish :thumb:

:Namaste:

Today I took cuttings. I am also trying a new product, Rapid Rooters. I took cuttings from Acapulco Gold, ACDC, Bigger Boat (a and b), Blue Dream x Sour Diesel , Cheese, MK Ultra, Midnight Kush, Romulan, and Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel . I only took a few from each and I could only get one Romulan cutting that was worth it, got my colas crossed.

Tell me please! Those white spots aren't mites on the Cheese in post #136 Two Jays...

Back
Top Bottom