Smoke2Js Adventures In Breeding

Smoke2J's, You LUCKY BASTARD!!! OG GDP SEEDS, I Have only Seen Them As Clones, And Since CLONES Are A NO NO For Me(WELL USUALLY)I Never Got My Self Any, Any Way I Might Procure Some GDP SEEDS From This Source, I Have Some rather Outstanding Strains, That I Woulkd Be Willing To Part With(HINT,HINT), That I Guarantee Are SEEDS I MADE, And The Real Deal,Jimmy Kushes(HEIRLOOM KUSH X BUBBLEGUM) My OG Heirloom Kushes, Highland Kushes, Orange Krush, Purple Dragons, You See It Under My Strains, I Have SEEDS For Them, And Not Ordered Seeds, Seeds I Lovingly Made(SO YOU KNOW THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL), Think On it Smoke2Js,They Are The Real Deal, Which Makes Me Wonder About The GDP, I Heard It Was An Only Clone Strain, If That Is TRUE(ONE NEVER KNOWS IN THIS FISHY GENETICS WORLD WE LIVE IN!!!), Maybe They Got One To Autoflower??? In That Case, We/YOU, Would Really Need To Look Out For The Plants Herming, But As This Usually Does Not Take Place Until The VERY END OF LIFE, I Think As Long As A Close Watch Was Kept On Them, We Could Remove The Male Sacks Way Before They Open, And Even If They Did, They Would Not Have The Time To Do Any Damage Anyways, As It Takes a Few Weeks Before You Can Even Notice There Are SEEDS There, By That Time, They Are ,Cut,Dried,Cured And Ready For The Market With Nary A Seed To Be Seen!!!

If they Used Another Plant To Cross Pollinate The GDP, I Would Hope It Was Something WELL Chosen, So That The GDP Remains The Dominate In Genetics For The Plant!!!!:high-five:!!! I Have SEEN Some GNARLY GDP PLANTS, Especially Ones Grown In The FULL SUN!!! Nice Main Kola, And Really Good Side Branching, And This Is One Purple That I Have Seen Go From Lavender, All The Ways To Dark,Dark Purple, Depending On Where It was Sat In The Garden,Same Stock, But Just A Few Degrees In TEMPS, And You Might Get An All Purple One, Or A Lovely Lavender One, As I Said, Sunlight(AMOUNT OF, And Temps Play The Most Important Roles Here. So lets Discuss Business On Our PM's If You Have The Mind To Smoke2Js, I'll Let You Go For Now Smoke2Js, But I Might Have More To Say Further Down The Page, WHO KNOWS!!! YOUR BOON COMPANION, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!! And THUMBS UP Smoke2Js For Really Becoming A True Cannabis Officianado, By Making Your Own Seeds, And Keeping That Lost Art Alive, Not So Hard Or Scary, As SEED Companies Would Have US Believe, Is It??? And Boy Does It Save On The MONEY, And You Can Make And Have As Many Seeds As You Want, That Way You Can OVER Plant,And Choose The Very Best, Not Just Hope That The Seeds The Companies Are Sending Are #1. REALLY SENDING WHAT WE ORDERED, Not Just Some Random Bag Or Hemp Seeds, That Has Happened To Me On Several Occasions, And I Am Loathe To Ever ORDER SEEDS AGAIN, UNLESS THEY ARE 100% Guaranteed To Be What They Said They Were!!!,#2 Be Viable And Sprout Like They Should,#3 Not Be OLD SEEDS, Just Because We Live So Far Away(AND THEY KNOW IT), I Have Noticed That They Like To Clear Out Their Old Stock, On Us Unlucky Bastards, That Have No Say In The Matter!!! Clearly A Deceptive Ploy, Sure You Get The REAL SEEDS, But Will They Sprout, Due To Handling, Exposure To Light, Air Pressure From Flying In An Un-airconditioned Or Heated Up Cargo Hold!!! Cargo Holds Have Neither Air-conditioning, Nor Heat, Now Personally, I Hope They Stay Cold, As That Should Not Harm Them, But Heat,Light And Airflow, All Make For Ruining Seeds!!! I Am Rambling, Later Smoke2Js.:cheesygrinsmiley:!!! JTG.:bravo:

Ricorico, There Is A Strain Sold Around Here Known As ACDC, It Is Supposed To Be ALL CBD, No THC To Speak Of, And My Damn Cannabis Doctor Keeps Trying To Get Me To Get Some, Because He Is A FIRM Believer In CBD Rich Strains!!! I Am Not However, I Believe All Good Weed Should Have At Least 5-10% THC In It, Who Wants To Puff On Just CBD, I May As Well Just Smoke A Cigarette In That CASE!!! But Because Of My Wife's Pain, He Is Telling Me To Grow It, To Make TINCTURES And Anal Supposotories For Her?!?

My Wife BLANCHED When He Suggested This, And All I Could Think Was, I Cannot Afford To Waste My Garden Space For One Plant, No One Would Want(INCLUDING WIFEY,ESPECIALLY IF HE WANTS THEM UP HER HERSHEY HIGHWAY, NO WAY, UNLESS I COULD BE GUARANTEED IT WOULD SAVE HER LIFE,THEN I WOULD DO ANYTHING!!!:high-five: But I Already Have Strains That Are High In CBD, With A GOODLY AMOUNT OF THC, TO BOOT!!! I Have A Friend That I Helped Years Ago, When His Marriage Was failing, He Had No JOB, Or Even The Prospects Of One. Since He Was Brought Up By An OLD FAMILY FRIEND, Because I Said We Needed Workers, To Get Everything In Before The Impending Rains Came, He Was Broke At The Time And His Name Was John.

I Guess During Our Time Working,I Councilled Him Quite A Bit, On Life,The Universe,God,Marriage, How When One DOOR CLOSES, Another Opens,ETC. Little Did I Know That He was Taking ALL I Had To Say To Heart, As If I Were A Sage Or Soothsayer Or Something!!!

Well Comes The Wedding, And There Is This Guy There That Keeps Making EYE CONTACT With Me, And I Becoming Uncomfortable, When Up He Walks To Me, Gives Me A Big Hug, And Tells Me. I Am One Of The 3 Things(PEOPLE) That Turned His Life Around!!! At This Time, I Did Not(SHAMEFUL TO ADMIT) Even Remember Him. So I Listened To What He Had To Say, And Was So Taken Aback By What He Confessed To Me, I Was Walking On Clouds The Rest Of The Day.:yahoo:!!! He Explained To Me, That He Attributed His Turn In Life Around To The Wisdom And Kindness I Had Given Him Oh Those Many Years Ago. He said That If It Were Not For Me Telling Him To Have Faith,Keep Plugging Away At Life, That Eventually His Life Would Change For The Better, And That Which Does Not Kill Us, A Wise Man Learns From, To Hopefully Never Make The Same Mistakes Again.I Did Not Think What I Was Telling Him Would Have Such A Profound Effect On His Life, But It Did, And Now He Names Me One Of The Three Main Catalysts That Changed His Life, I Was Dumbfounded!!!:straightface: As I Did Not Even Remember His Name!!! He Was Just A Worker Brought Up To My House, To Well Work, And Here He Is Telling Me I Changed His Life!!! I Could Not Even Remember His Name, Nor His Face For That Matter, Until I Had Spoken To Him A Good 10 Minutes. So Back To The Story, He Now Works For Harbourside Clinic, Or Berkley Labs(I DO NOT REMEMBER,BAD OLD ME!!!), But He Said, Should I EVER NEED TO HAVE MY HERB SAMPLED FOR CONTENT, You Know, % Of THC And CBD, Plus All Else In It, All I Have To Do Is Contact Him On His Personal Cell Phone, And He Will Do It For Me For Free!!!

As It Took Me Sometime T0 Place His Face, And Where I Knew Him From, I Feel Perhaps Unworthy In Asking For Him To Analyze My Medicine For Me, I Just Thought I Would Tell You RICO Because You To Seem Interested In High CBD Strains. Man You Guys Are Funny, Weed With No Buzz, Maybe HEMP IS HIGH IN CBD,LOL!!! Just Giving You A Hard Time Rico, I Know CBD Is The New Wonder Molecule That They Are Trying To Use, To Make Cannabis Give Off Medicinal Effects Without The THC HIGH. But As I Have Said Before, There Are Other Turpenes In Herb, That I Believe When Combined Together, Get You High As Well!!! Take Care Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

OH, SO YOU DO KNOW ABOUT ACDC:bravo:, Sorry For Telling YOU Something YOU Already KNEW!!! I Should Of Known,With Where You Live, That You Would Know Already!!! But NO ACDC For This GUY THOUGH, Cannot Afford To Waste The Space, When All I Can Have Are 25 Plants(BIG PLANTS,LOL) SINCERELY, JTG:thumb:!!!

Ricorico, There Is A Strain Sold Around Here Known As ACDC, It Is Supposed To Be ALL CBD, No THC To Speak Of, And My Damn Cannabis Doctor Keeps Trying To Get Me To Get Some, Because He Is A FIRM Believer In CBD Rich Strains!!! I Am Not However, I Believe All Good Weed Should Have At Least 5-10% THC In It, Who Wants To Puff On Just CBD, I May As Well Just Smoke A Cigarette In That CASE!!! But Because Of My Wife's Pain, He Is Telling Me To Grow It, To Make TINCTURES And Anal Supposotories For Her?!?

My Wife BLANCHED When He Suggested This, And All I Could Think Was, I Cannot Afford To Waste My Garden Space For One Plant, No One Would Want(INCLUDING WIFEY,ESPECIALLY IF HE WANTS THEM UP HER HERSHEY HIGHWAY, NO WAY, UNLESS I COULD BE GUARANTEED IT WOULD SAVE HER LIFE,THEN I WOULD DO ANYTHING!!!:high-five: But I Already Have Strains That Are High In CBD, With A GOODLY AMOUNT OF THC, TO BOOT!!! I Have A Friend That I Helped Years Ago, When His Marriage Was failing, He Had No JOB, Or Even The Prospects Of One. Since He Was Brought Up By An OLD FAMILY FRIEND, Because I Said We Needed Workers, To Get Everything In Before The Impending Rains Came, He Was Broke At The Time And His Name Was John.

I Guess During Our Time Working,I Councilled Him Quite A Bit, On Life,The Universe,God,Marriage, How When One DOOR CLOSES, Another Opens,ETC. Little Did I Know That He was Taking ALL I Had To Say To Heart, As If I Were A Sage Or Soothsayer Or Something!!!

Well Comes The Wedding, And There Is This Guy There That Keeps Making EYE CONTACT With Me, And I Becoming Uncomfortable, When Up He Walks To Me, Gives Me A Big Hug, And Tells Me. I Am One Of The 3 Things(PEOPLE) That Turned His Life Around!!! At This Time, I Did Not(SHAMEFUL TO ADMIT) Even Remember Him. So I Listened To What He Had To Say, And Was So Taken Aback By What He Confessed To Me, I Was Walking On Clouds The Rest Of The Day.:yahoo:!!! He Explained To Me, That He Attributed His Turn In Life Around To The Wisdom And Kindness I Had Given Him Oh Those Many Years Ago. He said That If It Were Not For Me Telling Him To Have Faith,Keep Plugging Away At Life, That Eventually His Life Would Change For The Better, And That Which Does Not Kill Us, A Wise Man Learns From, To Hopefully Never Make The Same Mistakes Again.I Did Not Think What I Was Telling Him Would Have Such A Profound Effect On His Life, But It Did, And Now He Names Me One Of The Three Main Catalysts That Changed His Life, I Was Dumbfounded!!!:straightface: As I Did Not Even Remember His Name!!! He Was Just A Worker Brought Up To My House, To Well Work, And Here He Is Telling Me I Changed His Life!!! I Could Not Even Remember His Name, Nor His Face For That Matter, Until I Had Spoken To Him A Good 10 Minutes. So Back To The Story, He Now Works For Harbourside Clinic, Or Berkley Labs(I DO NOT REMEMBER,BAD OLD ME!!!), But He Said, Should I EVER NEED TO HAVE MY HERB SAMPLED FOR CONTENT, You Know, % Of THC And CBD, Plus All Else In It, All I Have To Do Is Contact Him On His Personal Cell Phone, And He Will Do It For Me For Free!!!

As It Took Me Sometime T0 Place His Face, And Where I Knew Him From, I Feel Perhaps Unworthy In Asking For Him To Analyze My Medicine For Me, I Just Thought I Would Tell You RICO Because You To Seem Interested In High CBD Strains. Man You Guys Are Funny, Weed With No Buzz, Maybe HEMP IS HIGH IN CBD,LOL!!! Just Giving You A Hard Time Rico, I Know CBD Is The New Wonder Molecule That They Are Trying To Use, To Make Cannabis Give Off Medicinal Effects Without The THC HIGH. But As I Have Said Before, There Are Other Turpenes In Herb, That I Believe When Combined Together, Get You High As Well!!! Take Care Friend, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Was this meant for another thread? Interesting story.:peace:

OH, YEAH, YOU PROBABLY KNOW THIS AS WELL, But Be Careful Cross Pollinating, All The Time, As You Might End Up(I KNOW YOU KNOW,BUT MY MIND HAS TO SAY ANYWAYS!!!)With A Bunch Of Seeds That Some Have Some Undesirable Traits,But On The Other Token, You WILL END UP WITH ONES WITH VERY DESITABLE TRAITS, You Know That As Well SM2JS, I Am Sure, But NOTHING BEATS HYBRID VIGOR, As All Us True Seed Breeders cKnow Already,SINCERELY, JTG:thumb:!!! For Some Reason, I Keep Posting On The Pages I Want To Answer To, And They Keep Ending Up On The LAST PAGE, GET STONED, AND HAVE FUN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH OF YOUR POSTS I AM ANSWER:cheesygrinsmiley:ING TOO,HAHAHA!!!

oh I see now, you were reading my journal, liked some stuff, then had ricorico on your mind, its all good.
The high CBC AC/DC is for eating, smoking it has some beneficial affects, but consuming it raw is the way to go. Juicing the buds and leaves and adding some sweet fruit juice to cut the bitterness down and make it palatable.
You can do the same with high THCa flowers, in the non psychoactive form the body can accept a higher mg dose which is very therapeutic. I suggest reconsidering your stance on the AC/DC, I think you missed that part of what the doc was saying. The psychoactive THC has many great benefits, the non-psychoactive has more. Just try one AC/DC plant this year, she will be huge and you will not regret it. :peace:

I Am Telling You True SM2JS, You Do Not Need NEEM,Insecticides, Anything, Except Maybe Organic Mildew Spray(IN THE LATTER PART OF THE PLANTS GROWTH,WHEN IT IS DAMP THEN DRY,LATE SUMMER, EARLY FALL, And Then Only On The Leaves Themselves, Never The Buds!!! I Bet You Know That As Well!!!:high-five:I Never Use Sprays Like Neem Or Insecticides, For 20 Years Now, And The Garden Predators ALWAYS Keep My Plants Well Policed Of All Plant Eating Bugs!!! Now I Might Get A Few Places Here or There, Where A Small Spidermite Nest Has Developed, Or Some Thirsty Ants Chewed Some Holes In My Leaves, But They Always Just Take What They Need(BESIDES, CANNABINOIDS Are A Natural Insect Repellent Anyways), And Leave The Rest Of The Plants Alone. I Have MANY,MANY Spiders, Ladybugs(NATURAL ONES) Preying Mantis', Mendocino Tree Frogs, Wasps,Hornets And Yellow Jackets(THAT ARE ALWAYS HUNGRY AND HUNTING), That I NEVER Have A Problem With Pests, As My Other GOOD Insects ALWAYS Keep Them In Check!!! I Might Get Some Spidermite Webbing On Lower Branches, Where It Is Shady, But Within A Few Days, The SPIDERMITES ARE GONE, THEIR WEBBING TOO, And I Know My Garden Carnivores Are Doing Their Job. Mayhaps Because Of Where You Live, People Spray To Kill Insects, As Most Regard Them As Pests, And That Gets Rid Of Your Predatory Insects, I Guess It All Has Do With Where You LIVE!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Your Slide Show On Page 6 Is Awesome, And You Made The Day Before My44th B-Day, But I just Watched It Today, Made me Feel As Though You Had Given Me An EARLY/LATE B-Day Gift, I Hope I Can Do The Same For You Someday SM2JS!!!:high-five: Grat Video,Nice Cat!!!( I Generally Hate Cats, Because Up Her In The High Pacific Coastal Range, They Are FERAL, And Will Eat All The NATURAL CALIFORNIAN WILDLIFE..BIRDS,LIZARDS,Snakes And Such) That They Can Get Their Grubby Little Paws On!!

Please Do Not Think Me Harsh, But Up Here In The Mountains, "THEY ARE A BANE TO ALL GOOD NATURAL WILDLIFE SMALLER THAN THEM", And With Heavy Heart, I Must Go Out Every Few Months With My .22 Ruger 10-22, Or My .410 Pump, And ELIMINATE THEM. I Sometimes Feel Bad, But Once I Found One That Had Killed An Entire Nest Of Squirrels(THE MOMMA SQUIRREL COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, EXCEPT SCREECH In MISERY) So Needless To Say, That Cat Was A Goner In Two Shakes Of A Billy's Goat Tail, ONE SHOT FROM My .22 Was All It Took, And I Felt Much Better That Day For Avenging Momma Squirrels Ilk. The Damn Cat Did Not Even Try To Eat The KITS(BABY SQUIRRELS), It Did It Out Of Either Pure Meanness, Not Hunger It Would Appear, And That Ticked Me Off!!! Take Care JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

JTG, Yeah, I am with you on the natural predatory insects and such. I let the garden spiders live on my plants, as they eat anything that moves. The neem is quickly becoming something i don't use. The systemic SNS soil drench works fine for most pests, the multitude of birds and cats eat a lot of moths. I also started using companion planting for pest control and teroir ,i have had little if any bug problems. I am allowing weeds to grow around the garden, the moths and other insects are loving them, and staying for the most part ,off of my cannabis.
I do understand the need to cull feral cats. Not an easy thing to do.:peace:

I have been offered some orginal GDP seeds, the one that tastes like BlueBerry, from a very experienced grower and vetted caretaker of rare strains. He liked my garden , he learned about teroir(well, he knew what it was but did not have the words), and the way i am growing. My part is to breed and keep the strain alive, and smoke a lot of it while i am at it. :high-five::peace: :Namaste:

Always great to get turned on to quality. I absolutely love GDP. I don't know if you remember me getting a bad bought of spider mites, I know I wrote about it, anyway but I seemed to have gotten something positive out of it. Due to the inability to completely clean the environment by removal/wash, etc. I was forced to literally go to war with these little nasty's. I'd get a handle on them and they'd pop up in strength in another location. I literally did anything I could to defeat them. Tough battle that is finally over. Well out of this I managed to keep some plants alive. Enough to keep but only one strain. It came from a Canadian breeder, a long time adventurer in MJ genetics some 40 years. (I cannot say here or else 420 will delete and I don't wanna' cause trouble!). Anyway 6 plants (1M + 5F) in all have survived for over a year and although gravely stunted, they emerged with vigor this Spring when I brought them outdoors. They immediately went into flower having been raised and pampered under 24/0, and I am currently harvesting seeds from the 2 plants I allowed to be pollinated. These seeds should have strong genetics with the SM resistance genes coming from both Mom and Dad. I probably should have pollinated all 5 females but being that I need bud I was more greedy. The name is called: Blue Mutant Skunk...
DAM ALL YOU GUYS GALS HAVE BEEN BUSY. Great to see the good stuff I've missed. Not been around much lately.

DSCF000544.JPG
DSCF000440.JPG
DSCF000148.JPG
DSCF000250.JPG

I have 3 female Papaya(not shown), I am going to move them indoors today.

Back
Top Bottom