HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

*** WEEKLY UPDATE cont'd...***

PE3 - Day 102 (+13):

PE3-a.jpeg

PE3-b Leaf.jpeg

PE3-d -  Leaves.jpeg

PE3-d.jpeg

And, that's all. Thanks for following along. Looking forward to people's comments and feedback.

Wow, you rock. Glad you do weekly updates, I didn't miss a ton. But man is that a nice cola, especially for a three gallon pot. Great work on these. Seedling looks a bit leggy perhaps. Lol. (couldn't resist....)

Hi HG, I see what looks like a mold issue? Do you have an oscillating fan in there?

Hi Emilya. There is an oscillating fan in there. Where do you see mold? What else should I do?

This picture:
1648134530149.png

Is this spreading around or staying in one location? I would be looking into some sort of moldicide. Usually a good fan churning up the air will keep this away... has it been overly moist in there?

The damaged leaves are only at the bottom and only a couple are affected. I don't think it's been too moist in there as humidity is at 42.

The damaged leaves are only at the bottom and only a couple are affected. I don't think it's been too moist in there as humidity is at 42.
Keep an eye on it.... the classic sign of mold spores is the little circular areas along with the contorted leaves. If it starts spreading, be ready to go after it.

Its nice to see those baby DDa. I still have a fair stash that I smoke sparingly. :)

Hashgirl I really like the direction you’ve taken in their LST training. That shorter and wider shape has them looking good.
:thumb:

Great job on the training, HG!
Can't wait to see 'em with big ol' buds all over the place...

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

It's time for another update. Highlights this week include:
  • The plants were Safered twice this week.
  • The Dark Devils were uppotted to 3-gallon pots this week.
  • The biggest growth spurt was Blue Dream with an additional 6".
  • Blueberry Auto 1 is slowing down on drinking so I have 1 trichome pic, too.
Here are the pics:

420 Update.jpg

BBa1 - Day 42 (+57):

BBa1-a.jpeg

BBa1-b.jpeg

BBa1 - Trichomes.jpeg

BBa1-c.jpeg

BBa2 - Day 61 (+38): (her poor leaves)

BBa2-a.jpeg

BBa2-b.jpeg

BBa2-c.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

BD - Day 102 (+20):

BD-a.jpeg

BD-b.jpeg

BD-c.jpeg

CLEM1 - Day 85 (+57): I don't have a SaugaView™ for this one.

Clem1-a.jpeg

Clem1-b.jpeg

CLEM2 - Day 83 (+57):

Clem2-a.jpeg

Clem2-b.jpeg

CLEM2-c.jpeg

To be continued...

DDa1 - Day 19: The Dark Devils are being fed GeoFlora so I've inserted stakes into both pots with a reminder.

DDa1-a.jpeg

DDa1-b.jpeg

DDa2 - Day 19:

DDa2-a.jpeg

DDa2-b.jpeg

PE1 - Day 102 (+20): The PEs are developing rust spots on the upper leaves. Any idea what's going on?

PE1-a.jpeg

PE1-b.jpeg

PE Leaf Damage-a.jpeg

PE Leaf Damage-b.jpeg

PE1-c.jpeg

To be continued...

PE2 - Day 102 (+20):

PE2-a.jpeg

PE2-b.jpeg

PE2-c.jpeg

PE3 - Day 102 (+20):

PE3-a.jpeg

PE3-b.jpeg

PE3-c.jpeg

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments are always welcome.

PE2 - Day 102 (+20):

PE2-a.jpeg

PE2-b.jpeg

PE2-c.jpeg

PE3 - Day 102 (+20):

PE3-a.jpeg

PE3-b.jpeg

PE3-c.jpeg

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments are always welcome.
What else can I say but fantastic. :party:
Your really keeping those ladies happy.:morenutes:
Great work.

Stay safe
Bill

PE2 - Day 102 (+20):

PE2-a.jpeg

PE2-b.jpeg

PE2-c.jpeg

PE3 - Day 102 (+20):

PE3-a.jpeg

PE3-b.jpeg

PE3-c.jpeg

Sorry, your time system: what is 102 (+20)? They look great!

Sorry, your time system: what is 102 (+20)? They look great!

102 days in veg (+20 days in flower).

Thanks!

Ah, thanks! Wow, I missed that you vegged these girls that long. Good for you.

It's my intention to veg for 60 to 80 days going forward as a long veg really messes up my growing schedule.

Loving the BD and the Clems personally! And I'd say the browning on those leaves is light burn.

Also before you go perpetual it would be great to be able to clean out all the growing spaces so you're not perpetually dealing with those bug issues. Maybe by this summer you could harvest everything in the tents, sterilize them, and start from seed again on the perpetual. Can you grow enough plants outside to keep you in meds during the downtime?

Back
Top Bottom