HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

Congrats on the harvest and finishing out this grow! Your persistence paid off :goodjob:

Well done to you and FP, bringing them through the bugs and mildew, particularly given your health both of you. Those trichome pics are beaut. I especially like the first one's trichomes. Looking really forward to your next grow. I really like your presentation in your journals HG. You get all the important info summarized neatly and concisely. It makes it so much easier to follow.

*** Final Update ***

Blueberry2 – Indica-Dominant Photoperiod
Start Date = August 15, 2022
Harvest Date = January 14, 2023

Days in Veg = 70
Days in Flower = 88
Final Yield = 71 grams

Day 79F:

Day 79F Trichomes:

Day 88F:

Final Yield:

To be continued...
Congratulations on a great grow n harvest HG.👏👍CL🍀

Congrats on the harvest and finishing out this grow! Your persistence paid off :goodjob:

Well done to you and FP, bringing them through the bugs and mildew, particularly given your health both of you. Those trichome pics are beaut. I especially like the first one's trichomes. Looking really forward to your next grow. I really like your presentation in your journals HG. You get all the important info summarized neatly and concisely. It makes it so much easier to follow.

Well done HG, it's alway's nice to reach the stage of getting the buds in the jars!

Congrats on the chops HG! :Rasta:

Nice job of getting everything down and in jars. Now you can enjoy the rewards of your patience.
:passitleft:

Congratulations on a great grow n harvest HG.👏👍CL🍀

:bravo: on all those meds and getting it through to jars! They all look great but my fave is definitely the purple trichs on the Chronic x NL cross. 💜

Nice wrap to a great grow! Blueberry waffles? Yes please! :love: 🫐

Thanks, everyone. It was a great grow because of all of your support. :green_heart:

*** Final Update cont'd...***

Chronic x Northern Lights – Indica-Dominant Photoperiod
Start Date = August 15, 2022
Harvest Date = January 13, 2023

Days in Veg = 59
Days in Flower = 87
Final Yield = 60 grams

I tried the Chronic x Northern Lights I grew last year recently. I took some capsules before driving to and from Toronto with Felonious as I find the drive to be quite stressful.

However, I don't think I like it. It made me really talkative but very emotional about whatever I was talking about, which in this case was politics. I'm often disappointed with our politicians but I've never gotten teary talking about them. I'm a fairly emotional person already so I don't need help with this. If anyone in Canada wants the balance, send me a PM.

I tried the Chronic x Northern Lights I grew last year recently. I took some capsules before driving to and from Toronto with Felonious as I find the drive to be quite stressful.

However, I don't think I like it. It made me really talkative but very emotional about whatever I was talking about, which in this case was politics. I'm often disappointed with our politicians but I've never gotten teary talking about them. I'm a fairly emotional person already so I don't need help with this. If anyone in Canada wants the balance, send me a PM.
Interesting. Just like that? You don’t prefer it so you give it away? You are my hero.

Interesting. Just like that? You don’t prefer it so you give it away? You are my hero.

Giving it away is harder than you think. I only know one person locally who uses cannabis and that's @Melville Hobbes .

I wish I could give it to someone who needs it. I just don't know how to do something like that.

And, then it's kind of frustrating growing something and not liking it. I'm hoping my research on terpenes will help me figure it out at some point.

You can mail cannabis in Canada yes? Your options don't need to be local.

Not that I don't want Mel to get it! :ciao:

True. But, there's a limit to how much and it's illegal to ship any to Quebec or Manitoba.

Giving it away is harder than you think. I only know one person locally who uses cannabis and that's @Melville Hobbes .

I wish I could give it to someone who needs it. I just don't know how to do something like that.

And, then it's kind of frustrating growing something and not liking it. I'm hoping my research on terpenes will help me figure it out at some point.
I can’t stand it when I try a new strain and don’t like it.

I can’t stand it when I try a new strain and don’t like it.

I know. It feels like such a waste of time and money. That's why I'm trying to grow small for strains I haven't tried before just in case they don't work for me.

Back
Top Bottom