HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

Congrats on the harvest HashGirl!

When I saw the basket on the walker it reminded me of one of my recent posts!

Gotta' keep on keeping on! :)

Thanks, everybody. Felonious is tending my plants now. Apparently, he underfed the ones he fed on Sunday. Today, I made him write down who to check and how much to feed them. Hopefully, it goes better.

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

It's been a while since I posted but I have been working behind the scene. Since my last update, I've harvested and trimmed the remaining photoperiod plants, i.e. the Blue Dream and Pineapple Express 2 and 3.

By the time I harvested them, they had been greatly decimated by the bugs.

Here are the pics:

Pineapple Express 2 - Photoperiod
Days in Veg = 96
Days in Flower = 92
Final Yield = 55 grams

PE2 - 01-Jun-22.jpeg

The kinds of branches on the PEs. There were too many of the kind on the left, in my opinion.

PE Branches.jpeg

PE2 Yield.jpeg

Pineapple Express 3 - Photoperiod
Days in Veg = 96
Days in Flower = 92
Final Yield = 44 grams

PE3-a.jpeg

PE3 Yield.jpeg

PE2 & PE3 Jars.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Update Time cont'd...***

Blue Dream - Photoperiod
Days in Veg = 81
Days in Flower = 81
Final Yield = 113 grams

BD - 30-May-22.jpeg

Blue Dream Bud.jpeg

Blue Dream Yield.jpeg

Jarred Blue Dream.jpeg

The final results for all the plants in this grow except the current autoflowers (2 Dark Devil and 2 [unreported] Blueberry:

FALL21 Results.jpg

Going forward, I will be reporting on the autoflowers in my Summer 2022 Grow Journal.

So, this completes this grow. Thank you for following along.

*** Update Time cont'd...***

Blue Dream - Photoperiod
Days in Veg = 81
Days in Flower = 81
Final Yield = 113 grams

BD - 30-May-22.jpeg

Blue Dream Bud.jpeg

Blue Dream Yield.jpeg

Jarred Blue Dream.jpeg

The final results for all the plants in this grow except the current autoflowers (2 Dark Devil and 2 [unreported] Blueberry:

FALL21 Results.jpg

Going forward, I will be reporting on the autoflowers in my Summer 2022 Grow Journal.

So, this completes this grow. Thank you for following along.
Congratulations on the harvest @HashGirl! That Blue Dream looks especially juicy. Love that strain.

Congrats on closing out the 2021/2022 growing season HG! You got some nice weights and some not-so-nice weights with the damn thrips eating all the leaves, but with the great tent clean-out that should be ancient history. :thumb:
There were too many of the kind on the left, in my opinion.
The ones on the left are the ones I remove either before flip or after stretch so they don't use what can be sent to the bigger top branches.

Congrats on closing out the 2021/2022 growing season HG! You got some nice weights and some not-so-nice weights with the damn thrips eating all the leaves, but with the great tent clean-out that should be ancient history. :thumb:

The ones on the left are the ones I remove either before flip or after stretch so they don't use what can be sent to the bigger top branches.

Thank you, Shed. Now that you've commented, I can ask one of the moderators to move this journal to the Completed Journal section. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks for all your help and advice during this grow. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

Back
Top Bottom