HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

This week's highlights include:
  • The plants were all Safered twice this week.
  • Dark Devil 1 grew 7.5" this week and Dark Devil 2 grew 8.5" this week.
  • Pineapple Express 3 actually shrank 2.5" this week.
  • The Dark Devils were fed their first dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom.
Here are the pics. Be forewarned, the Pineapple Expresses look awful. Also the leaves on the tops of the Dark Devils are curling under. I'm thinking they're too close to the light but what do you people think?

420 Update - 25-Apr-22.jpg

BD - Day 134 (+46): While I think the Pineapple Expresses look horrible, I think the Blue Dream looks pretty good.
BD-a.jpg

BD-b.jpeg

BD-c.jpeg

DDa1 - Day 30 (+15):

DD1-a.jpeg

DD1-b.jpeg

DD1-c.jpeg

DDa2 - Day 25 (+20):

DD2-a.jpeg

DD2-b.jpeg

DD2-c.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

PE1 - Day 96 (+46):

PE1-a.jpeg

PE1-b.jpeg

PE1-c.jpeg

PE2 - Day 96 (+46):

PE2-a.jpeg

PE2-b.jpeg

PE2-c.jpeg

PE3 - Day 96 (+46):

PE3-a.jpeg

PE3-b.jpeg

PE3-c.jpeg

And, that's all. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by.

I thought you must’ve forgotten to post the photos of your ratty looking ones til I realised your pineapples were the ones with the beautiful shade of green and the tops just showing you’re riding their nutrient needs on the front edge. Those ones? Yeah, beautiful ratty as anything. I don’t see what you mean :cheesygrinsmiley:
If you aren’t happy with them may I suggest it’s because you’re a really great gardener HashGirl? :peace: :love:

Evening @HashGirl! Hey I was wondering about your tall, skinny, no side branch plant. Is this an experiment in lollipopping? That's what it looks like although I've never really done it to that extent. You're seeing what one big cola will give you? I did this to one auto. I hope you do well!!

Hey Hashgirl!

The PEs don't look that bad. Looks like they've been bothered a bit by bugs.

Now the DDAs are...hmm, at a loss for words regarding those! :)

I'm jealous of your plants with buds on them HashGirl. Buds make things better.

Thanks, Stone. I do love when they start budding.

I thought you must’ve forgotten to post the photos of your ratty looking ones til I realised your pineapples were the ones with the beautiful shade of green and the tops just showing you’re riding their nutrient needs on the front edge. Those ones? Yeah, beautiful ratty as anything. I don’t see what you mean :cheesygrinsmiley:
If you aren’t happy with them may I suggest it’s because you’re a really great gardener HashGirl? :peace: :love:

Thanks, Donkey. I took pics of the inside of the 3 tents this morning and have deemed them:

The pretty girls:

IMG_7890.jpeg

The ugly step-sisters:

IMG_7889.jpeg

And, the weirdos:

IMG_7891.jpeg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Evening @HashGirl! Hey I was wondering about your tall, skinny, no side branch plant. Is this an experiment in lollipopping? That's what it looks like although I've never really done it to that extent. You're seeing what one big cola will give you? I did this to one auto. I hope you do well!!

Hi Jon. They're Dark Devil autos that weren't topped. I don't even really know why I'm growing them. It's not like I need more Dark Devil right now as I still have 451 grams of it in the pantry. I think I just wanted to try the GeoFlora nutes with autos.

Some nice lookin girls u got goin :ganjamon:

Thank you, Freak. Nice to see ya.

:passitleft:

Hey Hashgirl!

The PEs don't look that bad. Looks like they've been bothered a bit by bugs.

Yeah, the bugs are really enjoying the sweeter strains I'm growing these days. I've been Safering them twice a week.

Now the DDAs are...hmm, at a loss for words regarding those! :)

Yeah, I'm wondering if I'm going to end up repeating my first Dark Devils harvests of 6 and 8 grams each respectively. :laughtwo:

Beautiful :bravo:
It sounds like you’re doing well with your Dark Devil stash. I’ve never had the pleasure, but we watch these mysterious things closely. We’ve seen plenty of DDa finish shorter than the node spacing on your big girls. Hopefully they stack on the flowers!

I now completely understand why you have 3 tents! And aptly named too.

Are those DDAs direct from Sweet Seeds or were they bred by someone else? They have the look of a plant germinated with GA3, which is also used to reverse for pollen.

The only DDA seeds I have are direct from Sweet Seeds. All the seeds made by Rifleman were duds.

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

I'm a little late with this as I've had a lot of medical appointments lately getting ready for my knee replacement surgery this coming Friday.

The plants continue to be Safered every time I feed them. Today, I'm wondering if anyone has had the experience of a plant finishing before the breeder's flowering estimates??? The reason I'm asking is because PE2 has slowed down in her drinking despite only being 58 days in flower. The breeder's estimate was 56 to 63 days but I've never had one actually finish in that amount of time. She was needing to be fed every 5 days but this last watering was 7 days after the previous one. Anyhow, I took some trichome pics of PE2. They're all from buds on top.

FALL21 420 Info - 07-May-22 .jpg

BD - Day 134 (+58): Enjoy this week's Blue Dream photos as she's starting to yellow the way the Pineapple Expresses did.

BD-a.jpeg

Sorry it's a little blurry. Hard to take a photo and use my thumb for reference.

BD-c.jpeg

BD-d.jpeg

DDa1 - Day 30 (+27):

DD1-a.jpeg

DD1-b.jpeg

DD1-c.jpeg

DDa2 - Day 25 (+32):

DD2-a.jpeg

DD2-b.jpeg

DD2-c.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update ***

PE2 - Day 96 (+58):

PE2-a.jpeg

PE2-b.jpeg

PE2-c.jpeg

PE2-d.jpeg

PE2-e.jpeg

PE2 Trichomes-a.jpeg

PE2 Trichomes-b.jpeg

PE2 Trichomes-d.jpeg

PE2 Trichomes-c.jpeg

I'm surprised at the amount of amber on her already.

Thanks for stopping by. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

I'm a little late with this as I've had a lot of medical appointments lately getting ready for my knee replacement surgery this coming Friday.

The plants continue to be Safered every time I feed them. Today, I'm wondering if anyone has had the experience of a plant finishing before the breeder's flowering estimates??? The reason I'm asking is because PE2 has slowed down in her drinking despite only being 58 days in flower. The breeder's estimate was 56 to 63 days but I've never had one actually finish in that amount of time. She was needing to be fed every 5 days but this last watering was 7 days after the previous one. Anyhow, I took some trichome pics of PE2. They're all from buds on top.

FALL21 420 Info - 07-May-22 .jpg

BD - Day 134 (+58): Enjoy this week's Blue Dream photos as she's starting to yellow the way the Pineapple Expresses did.

BD-a.jpeg

Sorry it's a little blurry. Hard to take a photo and use my thumb for reference.

BD-c.jpeg

BD-d.jpeg

DDa1 - Day 30 (+27):

DD1-a.jpeg

DD1-b.jpeg

DD1-c.jpeg

DDa2 - Day 25 (+32):

DD2-a.jpeg

DD2-b.jpeg

DD2-c.jpeg

To be continued...
I had one of my Dos-si-do's finish in 46 days vs 63 in the same tent same time planted.

*** HARVEST UPDATE ***

Good afternoon.

Blueberry 1 and Clementine 1 and 2 have all been harvested, dried, trimmed and jarred now. Gelato's results are here as well since they were also part of this grow. Here are the results and the pics:

BB, Clem & Gelato Results.jpg

Blueberry Autoflower

42 Days in Veg
77 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 31 grams

BB1-a.jpeg

BB1-b.jpeg

BB1-c.jpeg

Washed and hung to dry.

BB1-d.jpeg

BB1-e.jpeg

BB1-f.jpeg