Smoke2Js Adventures In Breeding

So, from seed females are as follows as of today ,13 females from seed : 3 Romulan x Sour D , 4 Peruvian #2(Rojo)x Sour D , 2 Sour D, 2 Durban x Sandy Beaches, 1 Citral x Sour D, 1 Strawberry Cough x Sour D. I have crossed Sour D with Sour D , I know predictable. I have selected a good male from the Omrita Rx3 x Sour D to cross back. 36 seeds failed to impress me ,either by not growing, or being a weak plant.
I have 38 pants that have yet to sex. 4 Rom x SD, 4 Omrita x SD,4 Strawberry C. x SD, 2 Peruvian #2 x SD, 2 Purple Fairy. 1 Citral x SD, 11 Durban P. x Sandy B. Ps its hella hot.:peace:

Man that's a ton of plants. Are you looking for a mother out of all them? I like to clone every strain till I get a chance to smoke then start culling. But man that wood take a week in your gardens, and you need a extra room just for babies. Reps for ya+++ Keepem Green

I got a jump on the breeding this season. I liked the results from last years early seed crop. I pollinate now, she makes about 20 seeds. I remove them(seeds only) when done,then she will go back to veg and finish big. Sour D from seed pollinated with Sour D from seed.
DSCF000439.JPG
DSCF000732.JPG
. More breeding to come, waiting on the Omrita Rx3 x Sour D male to open his flowers.:peace:

So, from seed females are as follows as of today ,13 females from seed : 3 Romulan x Sour D , 4 Peruvian #2(Rojo)x Sour D , 2 Sour D, 2 Durban x Sandy Beaches, 1 Citral x Sour D, 1 Strawberry Cough x Sour D. I have crossed Sour D with Sour D , I know predictable. I have selected a good male from the Omrita Rx3 x Sour D to cross back. 36 seeds failed to impress me ,either by not growing, or being a weak plant.
I have 38 pants that have yet to sex. 4 Rom x SD, 4 Omrita x SD,4 Strawberry C. x SD, 2 Peruvian #2 x SD, 2 Purple Fairy. 1 Citral x SD, 11 Durban P. x Sandy B. Ps its hella hot.:peace:

Haha shit and here I thought I was pushing the boundaries of backyard growers. You got more plants just unsexed then i got total :)

Yesterday I pulled 10 beautiful and mature seeds from the Sour D x Sour D :slide: She has gone back into veg with a lust for life. Current stature, very bushy and lots of nodes, leaves pointed up and happy. All done from January to now, started inside, moved outside after sprouting pollinated outside, using male pollen gathered indoors,pollen gathered from isolation chamber (humidity dome and a cutting tray ,sealed), with a paintbrush i used to use on my D an D miniatures. Blew my students minds, that the little flowers on the stem could make seeds and that the rest of the plant will not be seeded. I will take pictures of the seeds and plant when the sun breaks through the clouds tomorrow.:peace:

I was thinking a three way. Pineapple x Papaya x Eldorado .

making this plan on the fly, it will change as circumstances change.

1st step, this year is Papaya x Papaya, to create more seeds .
2nd step germinate Eldorado Fem seeds indoors Decemberish grow in veg state, take cuttings, clones will go outside in early spring to induce flowering. When in flower, pollinate with male Papaya pollen collected and stored from selected males previous year , each selected male will pollinate one clone only, bam, hella seeds of my (Papaya x Eldorado) Golden Papaya.
3rd step, germinate Pineapple seeds while germinating Eldorado. Cross Pineapple x Pineapple , bam,hella Pineapple seeds.
4th step, collect Pineapple male pollen, and pollinate 3 Eldorado clones ,bam, (Pineapple x Eldorado ) bam,Golden Pineapple, bam.
5th step, germinate, select ,and cross male Golden Pineapple x female Golden Papaya =you guessed it Bam!! GP 1
6th step, germinate, select ,and cross female Golden Pineapple x male Golden Papaya =Bam ,GP 2
7th step, germinate, select ,and cross GP1 ,and GP2 = Oakland Gold! boo- yah, and by all means, bam, of course.

Damn that's a lot of work, but all worth it. Bam!!!

I have been offered some orginal GDP seeds, the one that tastes like BlueBerry, from a very experienced grower and vetted caretaker of rare strains. He liked my garden , he learned about teroir(well, he knew what it was but did not have the words), and the way i am growing. My part is to breed and keep the strain alive, and smoke a lot of it while i am at it. :high-five::peace: :Namaste:

I was thinking a three way. Pineapple x Papaya x Eldorado .

making this plan on the fly, it will change as circumstances change.

1st step, this year is Papaya x Papaya, to create more seeds .
2nd step germinate Eldorado Fem seeds indoors Decemberish grow in veg state, take cuttings, clones will go outside in early spring to induce flowering. When in flower, pollinate with male Papaya pollen collected and stored from selected males previous year , each selected male will pollinate one clone only, bam, hella seeds of my (Papaya x Eldorado) Golden Papaya.
3rd step, germinate Pineapple seeds while germinating Eldorado. Cross Pineapple x Pineapple , bam,hella Pineapple seeds.
4th step, collect Pineapple male pollen, and pollinate 3 Eldorado clones ,bam, (Pineapple x Eldorado ) bam,Golden Pineapple, bam.
5th step, germinate, select ,and cross male Golden Pineapple x female Golden Papaya =you guessed it Bam!! GP 1
6th step, germinate, select ,and cross female Golden Pineapple x male Golden Papaya =Bam ,GP 2
7th step, germinate, select ,and cross GP1 ,and GP2 = Oakland Gold! boo- yah, and by all means, bam, of course.

Damn that's a lot of work, but all worth it. Bam!!!

Forking well worth it, 2J's. Plusreps. Bam.

I am watching and learning and lovin' it :)

I have a Wappa bud here that was fertilized by a male CH9 Commercial.

I have 16 very viable looking seeds now and more keep popping out.

The same male also pollinated a CriticalCBD and a Dieseltonic,

of which I also have seeds. If I ever get organizized enough,

I would love to breed a new high-CBD hybrid. Wappatonic9 or something like that. Bam.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom