Smoke2Js Adventures In Breeding

Light fixture arrived, not broken with working bulbs of the correct wattage and color. pots arrived as well, both lights mounted. The Papaya is short and flowering, making tiny buds. I will be moving them indoors soon to put them back into veg after pruning. They will be moms and the cuttings from them will be used as female breeding stock. I begin sprouting seeds for males ,around my outdoor harvest time to insure the males don't pollinate my current crop.

ok little update. My mother room is up and running. 1 blue cheese x gdp clone 2 acdc clones, 1 omrita rx 3 clone, 5 phantom clones, 2 blue dream clones. one cutting of my blue dream x sour d, 2 cuttings of romulan x sour d, one of which has produced a male flower, which has been isolated for pollen collection. I will use the pollen on the sharks breath that is one month into flower.

Phantom clones were free for a reason, i had to put them outside. Started seeds for Eldorado, Papaya, and Pineapple. The Papaya is very fruity and produced a nice body high. Fist crosses will be Eldorado x Papaya, and Eldorado x Pineapple . Gnats are currently being handled by some Neem oil, gonna get some SNS next month.

also started more seeds some OG Kush, reg/fem? unsure(donated). From my breeding in 2012 these demand a repeat. Sour D ,of course, reg. Females listed 1st. Strawberry Cough x Sour D, reg. ,Land-race Peruvian #2 (Rojo) x Sour d , reg. Blue Dream x Sour D. , Omrita Rx3 x Peruvian #2 (Rojo), G13 x Hash Plant x Sour D., reg. Durban Poison x Sour D reg, Purple Erkle x Hash Plant reg , and a surprise guest seed pack of Sour D. x Thai x OG Kush x G13 x Hash Plant reg from 2009 stock.

My Sharks Breath that I pollinated with feminized pollen from Romulan x Sour D , is looking good, flowers brushed are swelling, looking like seeds are developing.

I had to put the seeds in cups outside ,a fungal gnat outbreak ruined a lot of them. Due to hard work, I still have hella seeds, which reminds me. The Sour D x Romulan female that gave me pollen for my Sharks Breath cross, it also gave me a seed of its own. Plus, it is still alive an growing. Seed is in rock wool, and I am waiting for it to sprout.
DSCF00937.JPG
DSCF00918.JPG
DSCF00884.JPG
DSCF00873.JPG
:cheer:
I will be selecting more seeds for sprouting tomorrow. :love::peace::cheer:

Drive by. Wow dude, that's a lot of plants to work with. Bummer bout the gnats tho. I hate them buggers. But when you are working with coconut and all these bat crap and worm castings they know how to lure them buggers in. I've used this stuff called go-gnats before with great results. Kind of weird stuff. Looks like fiber glass floating atop the water. Kind of scary but seemed to do the trick. I like to work the top of my soil acouple inches deep, at water time with a fork to keep it from becoming a nursery for them. I need to scan afew more pages back and catch up atad. I haven't been keeping up on my round as of late. GL and Keepem Green

:cheer: This is Bigger Boat a feminized cross of female Sharks Breath, crossed with a female pollen donor, Romulan x Sour D that I forced to Hermie, I have 4 of 6:cheer: that have sprouted so far
Bigger_Boat.JPG

Of the 9 strains in this seedling tray 4 are from other breeders, the rest, my work that was worth repeating. Of particular interest to me are the Fem Eldorado, the reg Sour D , and reg Peruvian #1. They will get my crossing attention this year. The rest I may back cross. At the least I will harvest a lot of male pollen from different donors for later use.
sprouts_1.JPG
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom