Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x GDP

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Hello and welcome to this session of Smoke2Js Mother Room, brought to you by cannabis, for cannabis. :yummy:

Today I confirmed that my Blueberry Haze is a Mother x 7.
The 1st cutting was just to see if she would clone easy. That was a while back , it has rooted and begun its rise to power. :morenutes:
The newest is from a batch of six cuttings, all on their way to a glorious life in the sun .
I have also tied the Blueberry Haze down, gently, she is going to explode with growth soon.
Here are some pictures of the process and some pictures of her cuts and a confirmed clone, glorious roots!!
DSCF04602.JPG
DSCF04613.JPG
DSCF04621.JPG
DSCF04734.JPG
DSCF04633.JPG
DSCF04642.JPG
DSCF04753.JPG
DSCF04765.JPG
DSCF04786.JPG

Dang she is needing more space, good thing its spring and most of these plants go outside.:cheer:
DSCF04654.JPG

:thanks:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

:welcome:and:Namaste:More pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I checked an hour after lst on the Blueberry Haze, she was already fully facing the lights. :high-five:
DSCF04814.JPG

Also two pictures of the 1st clone i made from her.
DSCF04825.JPG
DSCF04835.JPG

Here is the Eldorado I am thinking of selecting for motherhood. The tall one in the back.
DSCF04874.JPG

Second Blueberry Haze cutting to show root!!
DSCF04765.JPG
DSCF04786.JPG

Plus disaster!!! My 15w All Blue High Power Spot light from AvancedLED fell apart.:helpsmilie: They stopped making them, I cant find a listing for it on the web page:nomo:. The one time I did call, no one answered. I am going to try again on Monday.I might have caught them at an inconvenient time.:bongrip:
DSCF04863.JPG

The light came apart clean from the screw in base. The led still functions. I need high temp bonding agent, meh time to search the web.:nomo:

Welcome all and thank you for tuning in to this edition of Smoke2Js Mother Room Update Action.
The current line up, Blueberry Haze, ACDC, Eldorado, Cheese, Acapulco Gold, Midnight Kush, and Mk Ultra. The Blueberry Haze is loving her new pot. Cuttings showing roots, now clones. I am waiting for Cheese, Acapulco Gold, Midnight Kush, and Mk Ultra to get bigger before I take cuttings and put them out. I plan on having a clone or two from each of my plants this year. This male (one of four lucky studs) is my SCL or Strawberry Cough x Sour D. He will be bred with a female SCL (unselected at this time). The tiny plant is odd, no? It's one of many phenotypes possible and unrelated to the current line up. I am keeping it to see what it does, its so tiny, the buds produced should be packed with cannabinoids. :peace:
DSCF05235.JPG
DSCF05304.JPG
DSCF05244.JPG
DSCF05256.JPG
DSCF05287.JPG
DSCF05266.JPG
DSCF05294.JPG
DSCF05313.JPG

:high-five:

Get well soon Two Jays.

Today I transplanted 5 plants that I have selected for bigger thangs. In the precess I might have done in my chances for Cheese this season. As I was transplanting her I managed to rip her roots up almost destroying her completely. Meh. I gave her a hair cut, no way she could support all those leaves now. Come on roots!!:peace:

It's amazing how that jump back so quick after transplanting.

hey Smoke2, your groom is still as nice and clean as it was when i looked at it first, congrats, i knew from the beginning that you were a bit like me about this subject :clean and clear.

i can’t believe that this «-Hyper-Sativa-Shaped-plant-» (AC/DC) is a full of CBD heavy indica, it really just looks like an old poisonous Hazy strain Man!!

anyway it seems to be very happy to live close to you.
good job, nice to look at.
gren vibes from the south to the girlz.

Hey E.D. That's a good idea. I am thinking that I am going to grow one ACDC like a tomato. When she is transplanted outside, I will use a lattice and tie her to it. The spot has bamboo growing around her , these will support, by twine, the longer branches and huge buds.
The one I keep indoors as a donor(mother), will be supported by string and some type of netting. She will run lateral 3 feet on both sides along the back of the Mothership . This keeps most of the bay clear for more donors, and gives me a huge plant to take lots of high CBD cuttings.
very nice decision for that AC/DC M8, can't wait to see one budding, i'm so hooked by this strain Man!!

Back
Top Bottom