Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x GDP

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Tell me please! Those white spots aren't mites on the Cheese in post #136 Two Jays...

The white spots are from me being a dumb ass and spraying SNS to late in the dark cycle. The unabsorbed/un evaporated mixture left on the leaves exposed to the blue led bleached them. Now I spray when needed shake the plants a bit, and reset the dark period to the beginning. They stay in veg just fine.

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Mother room update. :peace:
DSCF10142.JPG
DSCF10133.JPG
DSCF10121.JPG
DSCF10113.JPG
DSCF10096.JPG
DSCF10082.JPG
DSCF10076.JPG
DSCF10064.JPG
DSCF10054.JPG
DSCF10046.JPG
DSCF10035.JPG
DSCF10023.JPG
DSCF10015.JPG

:cheer:

I re arranged my mother room , had to maximize room use. Veg on right, flower on left. Wait did i just say Flower ? Yes I did. I will be flowering under the second t5ho, which now has all the warm bulbs in it. I need to do a bit of work, measurements taken and list compiled. Here are some pictures of the change.
:peace:
DSCF13442.JPG
DSCF13453.JPG
DSCF13463.JPG
DSCF13472.JPG

:peace:

i am tired of the indoor battle with heat and bugs, all my plants are outside. I have lost 8 ACDC clones to fungus gnats. The room has been scrubbed down. I am broke and broken this endeavor is too expensive for me to continue. :rollingeyes:

Wow sorry to hear that Smoke2Js. To be honest, I thought gnats were just a nuisance and didn't do harm to the plants. Maybe that's why a few of my plants went South on me for what seemed to be no real reason. I ordered ACDC seeds (along with a few other high CBD strains). I see what you mean by how wispy the plant is it looks hard to grow too.

Our condolences regarding your grow.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

i am tired of the indoor battle with heat and bugs, all my plants are outside. I have lost 8 ACDC clones to fungus gnats. The room has been scrubbed down. I am broke and broken this endeavor is too expensive for me to continue. :rollingeyes:

Sorry to hear. If you ever start up again I have a few suggestions (fairly inexpensive)

Wow sorry to hear that Smoke2Js. To be honest, I thought gnats were just a nuisance and didn't do harm to the plants. Maybe that's why a few of my plants went South on me for what seemed to be no real reason. I ordered ACDC seeds (along with a few other high CBD strains). I see what you mean by how wispy the plant is it looks hard to grow too.

They are nasty little beasties that rob the vigor right out of a plant, even though they seem to be everywhere they will "prefer" one or two plants over others and those plants will suffer...

Update action. I have over 50 cuts from my Blueberry haze in the fridge, I will put them into rapid rooters around the first and place them under the all blue leds only. This will keep the heat at a level that makes it hard for gnats to thrive. Lesson learned, if i want to grow indoors with my t5ho in the summer i need ventilation system. Back on track and feeling good about the lesson . :high-five:

Hey Guys and Gals! Battled with fungus gnats, again, I won, again, but after a good fight. Temps and humidity gave rise to them, so i put them outside. I lost 8 ACDC clones in the process, but got back outdoor hardened plants. I have treated them all with sns for fungus and bugs, all are on track. Mother room guests and residents, I have, ACDC (5), Bigger Boat #1(2) and #2(3), Blueberry Haze (mom plus 3), Cheese(2),Eldorado(3), Mk Ultra (3),and Midnight kush(3). I have also added some micro greens to my growing. Some ha ! 7 trays of goodness.
Also, I am making clones today. I made some Blueberry Haze cuts over 19 days ago , bagged them and put them in the fridge. To use them i cut off the bottom of the stem, then set them in a cup of water to rehydrate for about 30 minutes. What follows is standard cloning ,rooting gel , rooting medium, tray and dome. Pictures later.

If I wanted to keep them in the fridge longer than this, i would pull them out at 20 days from cut, cut the stems ,and rehydrate for 45 minutes, then back in the bag and fridge.

The Blueberry Haze fridge cuts are all standing up now. Phew! 50 happy cuttings on their way to being clones!
Time to take the ACDC cuts and put them in rapid rooter plugs. i have to make a small chamber for them. I think i have what i need in house. Pics to follow.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom