Blue Dream
IMG_096124.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_096219.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_096318.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_096419.JPG

Also, I saw your indoor grow pictures, they were amazing. Are you going to do another indoor grow this year?

Nice! How does that strain do indoors? I've grown headband once before and it was a pretty high yielder for me.

I'm going to be doing a full Blue Dream run not this next round, but the one after that. My Blue Dream mother is finally big enough for 40 big clones :)

Nice! How does that strain do indoors? I've grown headband once before and it was a pretty high yielder for me.

I'm going to be doing a full Blue Dream run not this next round, but the one after that. My Blue Dream mother is finally big enough for 40 big clones :)

I wish I would of kept a clone off the Blue Dream I grew. It grew faster than most of my plants from seed. I love Blue Dream I'm going to buy some blue dream seeds for next year outdoor, and for future indoor.

Prettiest hands on the forum without a doubt. Oh, yeah the plants, sexy too. Dank you deserve one queen worthy dinner and wine on the town for pulling this off, just a heck of a grow. Have you noticed different stages of tric development top to bottom, I mean yeah that happens but at that size is it a very wide difference? Also I have been waiting for the harvest without incident of bud rot or larval infestation and incredibly it seems to be about to happen that way even with the storm damage its amazing. Screw looking for a job, sell some of it build a greenhouse and get busy, half kidding but I would help lol. It's wailing out here on the other side of the land mass, heck my brother had 9 tornado warnings just the other day. Going up to remove three trees for him on Friday (professional arborist) im sharing this journal with him and his wife, gave him some choice seeds (soma lavender, nl#5 and malawi gold. Fair start eh;)?)

Prettiest hands on the forum without a doubt. Oh, yeah the plants, sexy too. Dank you deserve one queen worthy dinner and wine on the town for pulling this off, just a heck of a grow. Have you noticed different stages of tric development top to bottom, I mean yeah that happens but at that size is it a very wide difference? Also I have been waiting for the harvest without incident of bud rot or larval infestation and incredibly it seems to be about to happen that way even with the storm damage its amazing. Screw looking for a job, sell some of it build a greenhouse and get busy, half kidding but I would help lol. It's wailing out here on the other side of the land mass, heck my brother had 9 tornado warnings just the other day. Going up to remove three trees for him on Friday (professional arborist) im sharing this journal with him and his wife, gave him some choice seeds (soma lavender, nl#5 and malawi gold. Fair start eh;)?)

Thank you :) Yes I watch the trichomes from beginning to end, it is amazing how they form. The trichomes are the same throughtout all the buds that get light. Buds that don't get much light will be smaller and not as caked in trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom