500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

sorry about the storm that blows hope you dont get any more. hey how many feet tall would you say those colas are on the blue dream? they look huuuge! incredible grow. id kill to have 500gallon pots... can you grow outdoora year round in cali?

sorry about the storm that blows hope you dont get any more. hey how many feet tall would you say those colas are on the blue dream? they look huuuge! incredible grow. id kill to have 500gallon pots... can you grow outdoora year round in cali?
Thank you. The Blue Dream is about 9 feet tall, the main colas are atleast 10 inches. the 818 Headband is 14ft tall and will be about the same. It's only 1 season in cali unless you use light dep then you can probably get 2 harvest.

Hey there, thanks for the invite Dank420girl.What an awesome set up you have goin on there! I am so blown away by the sheer numbers with your grows every yr. Have alot of Q's. for ya...got a chance to read alot of your journal here so i wouldn't be commin in blind .Sorry for not droppin by earlier! The threads i often visit are indoor ,H.B. grows, so don't get time to visit them all eh.
The storm hit you hard...sorry to see that... the 818 hung in there pretty good.Was there anything ,as far as a support system,or anything you could have done or...not? I bet you had a few nice words for Mother Nature after eh! Any , gonna go get some zz's.Work tomorrow,I'l be back.:blunt:

Hey there, thanks for the invite Dank420girl.What an awesome set up you have goin on there! I am so blown away by the sheer numbers with your grows every yr. Have alot of Q's. for ya...got a chance to read alot of your journal here so i wouldn't be commin in blind .Sorry for not droppin by earlier! The threads i often visit are indoor ,H.B. grows, so don't get time to visit them all eh.
The storm hit you hard...sorry to see that... the 818 hung in there pretty good.Was there anything ,as far as a support system,or anything you could have done or...not? I bet you had a few nice words for Mother Nature after eh! Any , gonna go get some zz's.Work tomorrow,I'l be back.:blunt:

Thanks for stopping by ;) The 818 is a beast the netting worked much better for the 818 than it did the Sage'N'Sour. Next year for support system I'm using caging for stem support in addition to the netting. If I would of used cages for stem support in early growth I would have barely any broken branches.
I've encountered really bad thrip and white fly problems. Along with usual russet mite and spider mite problems. Next year I will foliar spray azamax and spinosad more often to prevent problems.

Morning Update.
IMG_079221.JPG

Blue Dream Haze fully harvested
IMG_079318.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_078422.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_078826.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_079118.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_079421.JPG

Blue Dream yellowing out fast
IMG_079623.JPG

that blue dream is literally one of my dreams to have a plant that nice someday lol amazing job your a great grower I think we could all lear alot from you cuz its not every day you see plants like yours!

Thanks for stopping by ;) The 818 is a beast the netting worked much better for the 818 than it did the Sage'N'Sour. Next year for support system I'm using caging for stem support in addition to the netting. If I would of used cages for stem support in early growth I would have barely any broken branches.
I've encountered really bad thrip and white fly problems. Along with usual russet mite and spider mite problems. Next year I will foliar spray azamax and spinosad more often to prevent problems.
Azamax is the best my roses.love it, even against locust it works wonders. Shame about the storm damage but whoa look.at blue dream go! Its all biznez

this journal was amazing. i coulnt wait for the pic updates .. u have gave the the ambition to put a beast outside next year ..:bravo: reps for u .

how did the lazy room mates plants come out :rofl::rofl:

I cant even begin to imagine how sad you guys must have felt watching mother nature beat your poor girls

I probably would have been sick watching out the window.

My ass would have been outside giving the ladies bear hugs trying to hold them all up and together. Massive yield! My guess is 13lbs 3.5 ounces ;)

Back
Top Bottom