Blue Dream
IMG_065727.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_066033.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_066229.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_065825.JPG

You must be feeling pretty anxious as the days past. Again love them monsters.:goodjob:

Thank You. Yes, I cannot wait for these plants to be done. Going to be busy for a while.

That blue dream!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:... yeah you are gonna be busy!!!

I'm surprised non of your neighbours are sneaking in at night & stealing your buds. You must live in a nice area :)

My neighbors can hear me target practice... it is a big deterrent :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm surprised non of your neighbours are sneaking in at night & stealing your buds. You must live in a nice area :)
I live outside city limits, people do not steal around here unless they want to get shot. My neighbors are anti-pot and I can smell my plants for quarter mile lol. I'm sure they love that.

That blue dream!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:... yeah you are gonna be busy!!!
Yes, this Blue Dream is stupidly leafy. It's alright though millions of sugar leaves for hash :)

Such great plants - so inspirational!
Thank You, this year was complete flop though so many issues, and extremely limited budget. Next year I will be doing 10lb plants for sure.

Wow,150 gallons every few days is a ton of water

please remove the pink nail polish from those thumbs,you deserve the brightest,prettiest shades of green you can find
cant wait to see a harvest number from these.

Wow how the heck are you going to harvest Blue Dream and Headband? with a chain saw? Sorry bout the storm that bites - beautiful grow and great journal - Ive loved following along :bravo: Dankgirl

Awe man bummer on the storm knocking over your S & S. Early harvest for that one :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom