500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

Morning update thrips are starting to come back... god I hate these thrips.
IMG_035836.JPG

Blue Dream Haze
IMG_035935.JPG

Blue Dream Haze
IMG_037021.JPG

Blue Dream Haze
IMG_037125.JPG

Blue Dream Haze
IMG_036921.JPG

Sage'N'Sour
IMG_036233.JPG

Sage'N'Sour
IMG_036719.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_036135.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_036421.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_037326.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_037525.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_037920.JPG

everything is looking so good very jelous of your trees lol hope to get a tree someday though I have fairly short summers though so not sure if I could ever acheive the same height. could you do me a favor and list how tall each plant is please? just like to know. from the pics it looks like blue dreams the tallest though im very sure the pics dont do your girls justice!

i had thrips last year. came from me being lazy and not clearing out underbrush and lower leaves.

Them, spidermites, and of course caterpillars are super pains in the ass.

Thank you, the 818 Headband would be the tallest she's 14ft tall, Blue Dream is 2nd at 10 1/2 feet tall, Sage'N'Sour is about 8 feet tall, and Blue Dream Haze is 6ft tall
everything is looking so good very jelous of your trees lol hope to get a tree someday though I have fairly short summers though so not sure if I could ever acheive the same height. could you do me a favor and list how tall each plant is please? just like to know. from the pics it looks like blue dreams the tallest though im very sure the pics dont do your girls justice!

Yeah I didn't clean out middle of plants big mistake, I will next year when I have more time and money to have a perfect grow. I bought some Nematodes I can spray on soil to kill thrips. I don't have issue with mites cause I use predator mites.
i had thrips last year. came from me being lazy and not clearing out underbrush and lower leaves.

Them, spidermites, and of course caterpillars are super pains in the ass.

Beautiful plants all blooming and happy. If you have strawberries hit them with the nematodes too cause thrips love them. I see a couple POTM :cheesygrinsmiley:

Autos are bad idea if your wanting to get massive plants as they have programmed growing schedules(usually finished from seed to harvest in 70-90 days) usually do not get very big. Normal outdoor plants have about a 4-5 month cycle outside if done naturally.
I am so jealous . Wish we could be doing these kind of things , but with our short and very harsh summers we been having I don't even know if autos would be a good idea

Back
Top Bottom