Doing it again,g-13

l8 i know your the king of lst so let me know what you think
tmpphpjvHJTl.jpg

tmpphpq4t6gz.jpg

tmpphpZbGlLR.jpg

good work, can you explain me how and why you set the sticks to hold them like that ? what is that technic ?
thanks for stopping in nice to have you onboard
its called LST low stress training some people use string to hold em down but i chose to go with the sticks if you look at the beginning of the journal you can see where i started to train them the objective is to get as many colas from a plant that you can get i should get 10 from each of these plants.what this does is allow the lower branches to get as much light as the tops would normaly get the idea is to allow the bottom branches to get as tall as the tops then go to 12/12 and flower them check out l8nightskunk and hazeseekers journals for some outstanding examples of this
as you can see you also direct the branches where you want them to go this allows for maximum light to the branches.
hope this helps you

thanks for stopping in nice to have you onboard
its called LST low stress training some people use string to hold em down but i chose to go with the sticks if you look at the beginning of the journal you can see where i started to train them the objective is to get as many colas from a plant that you can get i should get 10 from each of these plants.what this does is allow the lower branches to get as much light as the tops would normaly get the idea is to allow the bottom branches to get as tall as the tops then go to 12/12 and flower them check out l8nightskunk and hazeseekers journals for some outstanding examples of this
as you can see you also direct the branches where you want them to go this allows for maximum light to the branches.
hope this helps you

plus its great if you're limited in terms of vertical growth space, you end up with a bushier plant as opposed to a redwood type monster lol

thank you all for stopping in !!!!!
this is my first attempt at LST and i think im on to something here, i'll never let another plant just grow like a XMAS tree.
between the two plants there are 22 tops growing i find that impressive to say the least.its cool to see the buds developing along the branches on the inside they are going to be beast.im having a little trouble getting the 1 girl to open up that would be the pic on the bottom,soz im thinking dinner and a movie might help loosen her up hell it worked in high school.:grinjoint: also they are drinking up a 1/2 gallon of juice every 2 days well more pics soon take care folks :peace:

Back
Top Bottom