My Grow In New Closet

Damn brotha them buds are lookin beautiful as always I was gone for a couple weeks but I put my plants on 12/12 a week ago and took my scrog screen off I think I might have over trimmed just before making the flip I trust your advice and have been dyin to hear what ya think

Here is a bunch of pictures
I picked my outdoor clones that were planted about 2 months ago.They barely stretched and went right into flowering
daves_02723.JPG
daves_02526.JPG
daves_02332.JPG
daves_02144.JPG
daves_02044.JPG
daves_01653.JPG

daves_01465.JPG

And I chopped the pure kush clone at 77 days of 11/13 flowering. Im sure it could of went longer but that was enough for me at over 3 weeks past breeders flowering times. Real big buds I like seeing on it and it was grown in a smaller pot and mostly just tap water
daves_001137.JPG
daves_00880.JPG
daves_01276.JPG
daves_01555.JPG

Then I didnt pull out the Jack Herer in flower to take cuttings to once again save these genetics until tonight.I have rooted flowering cuts before and have gone through the long revegging , neat to watch but too long for me to do regular. this is an emergency save taking place with the last resort revegging the plant after harvesting it.I havent tried that one yet
daves_01086.JPG
daves_01167.JPG
daves_01277.JPG
daves_01556.JPG
daves_01654.JPG

Here is the blue cheese filling out nice and a little bigger at beginning
daves_02233.JPG

and now 3 weeks flowered
daves_00697.JPG
daves_00979.JPG

Then since Ive chopped a few plants and have most of my made mix used up I combined them with only some leaves from last 2 chopps
I noticed on the last little JH I cut that I put the few leaves I cut on top of soil in the bag was left sitting covered by having my clone dome sitting on it and grew white fuzz I believe is a mycohizzae fungus in my mix.
daves_005113.JPG
daves_004120.JPG
daves_002123.JPG

Thankyou for stopping by to check out my grow friends:peacetwo:

Is it hard to keep those flowers humid without making them go moldy? Once they root and reveg gosh you'll have some amazing girls. Sending good vibes to your clones CO, gosh you have some amazing plants :bravo:
Thanks for the kind words and good vibes brother
It has to be the perfect conditions for mold to start for sure. I started just spraying the inside of the dome instead of the plants themselves I learned from rotting out regular clone stems that way. There is a bit of water on bottom to be wicked up by the plugs and Im spraying the inside of the cover about 2x a day when it drys up.
This process is long I will only use as a rescue so I hope one of them makes it.The last time I tried saving this same strain pheno it barely worked for me and I lost a different strain all together.I also have rooted cuttings of a younger flowering plant about 2-3 weeks in and I think thats a better way than this one at about 4 and a half weeks in. Thinking more now I was flowering 12/12 then instead of like now at 11/13 which I feel matures the plants faster and giving more stress to cuttings probbly

I was checking in on the flowering girls last night and felt some plants needed to be lowered.The BC about 3 weeks into flowering is not fully under the light and some toppers at the edge of the foot print were taller than it and lowering the plant about 4 inches brightened them up.
The sativa around 5 weeks into flowering was too close to the leds so it went about 4 inches down to the floor.Then the 4 week flowered Amnesia was lowered like 6 inches for its final flowering spot I would guess.
I had 2 BC close to 9 weeks into flower that toppled over moving them around. Looking at the buds I felt they were just right for harvesting with most calyxes swollen and the pistils shrunken over plant all the way down to lowest popcorn bud
daves_001138.JPG
daves_003104.JPG
daves_004121.JPG
daves_005114.JPG
daves_00881.JPG

I need to write down dates of flipping and cutting . I think these clones were flipped on the 21 of August 4 weeks from being cut and chopped the 22 of October around a 62 day flowering with 11/13 hours. I feel 30g each is a realistic guess
:thanks::420::rollit::passitleft::allgood:

My guess turned out too optimistic and I had only 45 g from them together frpm those Blue Cheese clones I had chopped.
My next clones going into flower will be more established and rooted up and bigger leading to an ounce at least each I hope but are getting wider bigger. I wont be able to run as many plants since there is 5 in there taking up the space now
daves_001139.JPG
daves_02234.JPG

These cuttings look rough at 7 days from cutting and no roots were poking out the plugs so I peeled open the 2 smallest ones to investigate.both had little roots off the stem.The plugs were soaking wet so I squeezed out some drops of water and left them uncovered overnight. I also flipped a clone I originally thought was a JH.I need to go back in there tonight and take cuttings from it
and the other one I THought to be Amnesia.I this new plant in flower looks like the JH I will probably toss those flowered clones
daves_02333.JPG

Thanks for the kind words and good vibes brother
It has to be the perfect conditions for mold to start for sure. I started just spraying the inside of the dome instead of the plants themselves I learned from rotting out regular clone stems that way. There is a bit of water on bottom to be wicked up by the plugs and Im spraying the inside of the cover about 2x a day when it drys up.
This process is long I will only use as a rescue so I hope one of them makes it.The last time I tried saving this same strain pheno it barely worked for me and I lost a different strain all together.I also have rooted cuttings of a younger flowering plant about 2-3 weeks in and I think thats a better way than this one at about 4 and a half weeks in. Thinking more now I was flowering 12/12 then instead of like now at 11/13 which I feel matures the plants faster and giving more stress to cuttings probbly

Thanks for that awesome info CO, I lost a few flowering clones cuz I sprayed them ( don't you judge me hahaha) thats an awesome idea.

Hope the rescue works well bro! Just keep giving them that Closetorganic love and you will have some monsters.

Your other ladies are just jaw dropping. As always.

Happy days my friend!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom